Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed, Go to the new thread!]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@ShadowsAsunder

That's okay! Thank you for responding. I'll remove you from the list, however feel free to re-join at any time. ^^
@ShadowsAsunder

That's okay! Thank you for responding. I'll remove you from the list, however feel free to re-join at any time. ^^
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7 the same goes for me as Shadow said. The hatchlings were not selling and the breeding pair has been gone for a while now though perhaps I might find some new ones later on.
@SakuraOkami7 the same goes for me as Shadow said. The hatchlings were not selling and the breeding pair has been gone for a while now though perhaps I might find some new ones later on.
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@Pikavee

Alright! Thank you for informing me. ^-^ I feel the lack of sales was probably my fault. -.- l'll be done with the revamp (hopefully) at the start of April, so I really hope it brings new people into this subspecies, because even I have practically abandoned it, gosh.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and remove them from the list. It was nice having your pairs here! :D
@Pikavee

Alright! Thank you for informing me. ^-^ I feel the lack of sales was probably my fault. -.- l'll be done with the revamp (hopefully) at the start of April, so I really hope it brings new people into this subspecies, because even I have practically abandoned it, gosh.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and remove them from the list. It was nice having your pairs here! :D
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7 Is there a new forum post for the revamp? Can you ping me for updates? I've finally got enough dragons going that I can start turning out some Shoku and I am very excited to be a part of this.
@SakuraOkami7 Is there a new forum post for the revamp? Can you ping me for updates? I've finally got enough dragons going that I can start turning out some Shoku and I am very excited to be a part of this.
@xXViriXx

I have the forum post here, if you'd like to take a look! I would have finished the post by now, but life has gotten really busy, and I also went on semi-hiatus. :d

I I really apologize for the wait! If you could provide any feedback on the lore written so far, that would really help speed up the process. I'll hopefully be completely off hiatus soon, but I'll add little updates here and there.

But anyway - glad you love the Subspecies! I can't wait to revamp it, honestly, haha
@xXViriXx

I have the forum post here, if you'd like to take a look! I would have finished the post by now, but life has gotten really busy, and I also went on semi-hiatus. :d

I I really apologize for the wait! If you could provide any feedback on the lore written so far, that would really help speed up the process. I'll hopefully be completely off hiatus soon, but I'll add little updates here and there.

But anyway - glad you love the Subspecies! I can't wait to revamp it, honestly, haha
reXWqRR.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34