Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore] Questions Once In a While
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 417 418
Coming back for this. [quote]11. June 2016. Father's day is as important as mother's day, so show me the special father-child relationships of the clan. Are there children who already left the clan but still love and keep in touch with their father? Who has a rough relationship with their father?[/quote] Family is very important and the children are mirrors of their parents. Let's start with the leader family. Sorger and Rala [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/210368/21036726.png?mtime=V1l1WwAAS1o.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/225116/22511556.png?mtime=VzZfowAARlc.png[/img] Sorger the clan leader and Rala the clan heiress have almost a flawless father and daughter relationship. In the beginning when Rala bid farewell to her siblings, she got angry at her father for not respecting her own choices. Rala was kind of forced into her position but eventually when Rala became more mature, she understood her purpose and forgave her father. It's normal that the two even this day have arguments, but the most toughest one was when Rala's current mate Gex purposed Rala to be his mate. He only raised a huge problem out if it because he loves his daughter very much and only wants what's best for her. Though from then, Sorger has accepted the fact that Rala loves Gex and as long as she is happy, Sorger has nothing else to say. Next, Sorger's brother Argeran's family, Fargen, Vergen, Sarga and Hardhran. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/204095/20409493.png?mtime=Vx0vwAAAST8.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/214629/21462839.png?mtime=VvLQBQAAQs4.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/223335/22333415.png?mtime=Vwlb3wAAQrk.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/223335/22333417.png?mtime=VwpL7QAAPvk.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/242953/24295253.png?mtime=V1gAQQAAIUk.png[/img] Argeran and Fargen's children come well along with their parents, despite the fact that the both are males. As Argeran's first two children, Vergen and Sarga have kept their other father Fargen as a mother figure, while of course being reasonable with it. Fargen loves Argeran's two competing children and has raised them as his own, while is now occupied teaching his own son Hardhran. Argeran had problems with his own father who was sent away long ago. He has tried his best being a good father to his children and continues to be so with Hardhran. In more simple words, all is well between the fathers and the children, while the biggest storm roars between Vergen and Sarga. Last, Thalar and Thianera. (And Rhamnella) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/199357/19935614.png?mtime=Vw6PkQAAU2w.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/208450/20844949.png?mtime=VtirCQAAUzg.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/216184/21618324.png?mtime=V1q4qAAAUDc.png[/img] Not the best father and daughter relationship. Originally Thalar wished to send his daughter away and Thianera heard about this. Soon after, she wished to become part of the lair guard and she still remains within the clan, though her father Thalar does not approve. Ever since becoming a guard, Thalar has avoided his daughter like a plague, while favouring his youngest daughter Rhamnella. Rhamnella thinks Thalar's attitude towards Thianera's independent way of living is downright immature and has brought this up with Thalar several times, only to have her words fly towards a brick wall.
Coming back for this.
Quote:
11. June 2016. Father's day is as important as mother's day, so show me the special father-child relationships of the clan. Are there children who already left the clan but still love and keep in touch with their father? Who has a rough relationship with their father?

Family is very important and the children are mirrors of their parents. Let's start with the leader family. Sorger and Rala
21036726.png?mtime=V1l1WwAAS1o.png 22511556.png?mtime=VzZfowAARlc.png
Sorger the clan leader and Rala the clan heiress have almost a flawless father and daughter relationship. In the beginning when Rala bid farewell to her siblings, she got angry at her father for not respecting her own choices. Rala was kind of forced into her position but eventually when Rala became more mature, she understood her purpose and forgave her father. It's normal that the two even this day have arguments, but the most toughest one was when Rala's current mate Gex purposed Rala to be his mate. He only raised a huge problem out if it because he loves his daughter very much and only wants what's best for her. Though from then, Sorger has accepted the fact that Rala loves Gex and as long as she is happy, Sorger has nothing else to say.

Next, Sorger's brother Argeran's family, Fargen, Vergen, Sarga and Hardhran.
20409493.png?mtime=Vx0vwAAAST8.png 21462839.png?mtime=VvLQBQAAQs4.png 22333415.png?mtime=Vwlb3wAAQrk.png 22333417.png?mtime=VwpL7QAAPvk.png
24295253.png?mtime=V1gAQQAAIUk.png
Argeran and Fargen's children come well along with their parents, despite the fact that the both are males. As Argeran's first two children, Vergen and Sarga have kept their other father Fargen as a mother figure, while of course being reasonable with it. Fargen loves Argeran's two competing children and has raised them as his own, while is now occupied teaching his own son Hardhran. Argeran had problems with his own father who was sent away long ago. He has tried his best being a good father to his children and continues to be so with Hardhran. In more simple words, all is well between the fathers and the children, while the biggest storm roars between Vergen and Sarga.

Last, Thalar and Thianera. (And Rhamnella)
19935614.png?mtime=Vw6PkQAAU2w.png 20844949.png?mtime=VtirCQAAUzg.png 21618324.png?mtime=V1q4qAAAUDc.png
Not the best father and daughter relationship. Originally Thalar wished to send his daughter away and Thianera heard about this. Soon after, she wished to become part of the lair guard and she still remains within the clan, though her father Thalar does not approve. Ever since becoming a guard, Thalar has avoided his daughter like a plague, while favouring his youngest daughter Rhamnella. Rhamnella thinks Thalar's attitude towards Thianera's independent way of living is downright immature and has brought this up with Thalar several times, only to have her words fly towards a brick wall.
zp1xBoR.png
@toxipraline

I have the greatest news for you: this thread is in the general forums, so you can participate from any and every flight :) Have fun in your new flight. Let me know if you still want to be taken off from the ping list.
@toxipraline

I have the greatest news for you: this thread is in the general forums, so you can participate from any and every flight :) Have fun in your new flight. Let me know if you still want to be taken off from the ping list.
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
~Question of the Day~

Quote:
Games and other leisure activities: What are they? Who loves them? How much time does a dragon in your clan have for them? Who is a game master who provides others with fun?

@Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @InkyBrush @RainbowRay @Xypress @colorsoutofspace @ShikoRae @Lunarwing @Erisna @TimelordSnowy @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @bellzan @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @dragonowl21 @Moonwater @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Fantelle @Alvis @Leopardmask @mochimajuru @SpadesSpiral @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @JackSpicer @ArchSerpent @Lummox @BoomBreeze @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @BlackSherruk @eggod @Kassiel @Kururin @Dhay @SpiritualSun @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Blizoria @Heeroku @Elsewhere @VoxxVoleur @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Temreki @Frillshark @Seiryuu @Tox @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @TheLadyJai @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @sh33pskin @dogsword @HeartThief @elfin @otakuderp13 @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @Evolution2 @interestingword @Emordnilap @SpaceErase @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @toxipraline @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @zoroarkstar @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Toonetta @Doki @SkyWishes21 @DragonDraws @CheesyCakeCat

Weekends: @lunaala
~Question of the Day~

Quote:
Games and other leisure activities: What are they? Who loves them? How much time does a dragon in your clan have for them? Who is a game master who provides others with fun?

@Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @InkyBrush @RainbowRay @Xypress @colorsoutofspace @ShikoRae @Lunarwing @Erisna @TimelordSnowy @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @bellzan @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @dragonowl21 @Moonwater @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Fantelle @Alvis @Leopardmask @mochimajuru @SpadesSpiral @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @JackSpicer @ArchSerpent @Lummox @BoomBreeze @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @BlackSherruk @eggod @Kassiel @Kururin @Dhay @SpiritualSun @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Blizoria @Heeroku @Elsewhere @VoxxVoleur @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Temreki @Frillshark @Seiryuu @Tox @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @TheLadyJai @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @sh33pskin @dogsword @HeartThief @elfin @otakuderp13 @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @Evolution2 @interestingword @Emordnilap @SpaceErase @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @toxipraline @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @zoroarkstar @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Toonetta @Doki @SkyWishes21 @DragonDraws @CheesyCakeCat

Weekends: @lunaala
@lopika
gosh, i don't know why i thought this was in the Arcane forums- i guess i got a bit lost haha
but thank you, i'd love to remain on the pinglist then! sorry,,
@lopika
gosh, i don't know why i thought this was in the Arcane forums- i guess i got a bit lost haha
but thank you, i'd love to remain on the pinglist then! sorry,,
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[center][quote]Games and other leisure activities: What are they? Who loves them? How much time does a dragon in your clan have for them? Who is a game master who provides others with fun?[/quote] Leisure activities are things like reading or writing for majority of the clan. All of us just like to sit down, relax and read a book, or perhaps write one. Most of the clan is fond of both reading and writing. Other leisure things include spending time with family members, and just telling them the little things in life such as how your day was, and how their day was. In terms of games... we don't really have any. Mainly, hatchlings are the ones who come up with games, and most of them, adult dragons are simply too big to play. Hide and seek doesn't quite work with Imperials, you know? One game that the older dragons do play is try to make up the silliest apparel combinations. Sounds lie quite the childish game, but the older dragons get so into it it's like a professional game.
Quote:

Leisure activities are things like reading or writing for majority of the clan. All of us just like to sit down, relax and read a book, or perhaps write one. Most of the clan is fond of both reading and writing. Other leisure things include spending time with family members, and just telling them the little things in life such as how your day was, and how their day was.

In terms of games... we don't really have any. Mainly, hatchlings are the ones who come up with games, and most of them, adult dragons are simply too big to play. Hide and seek doesn't quite work with Imperials, you know?
One game that the older dragons do play is try to make up the silliest apparel combinations. Sounds lie quite the childish game, but the older dragons get so into it it's like a professional game.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@lopika

add my to the ping list please!
@lopika

add my to the ping list please!
Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
@lopika : This is the coolest thread. I'm currently in the process of reading the entire thing. I wish I had known about it back when it started. Anyway, please add me to the pinglist! I can't promise I'll write something every day, but I would really like to be kept up-to-date on the prompts. I doubt I'll have time to answer all the previous prompts, but they certainly have gotten me thinking. Here are my answers to two of them. [quote]15. April 2016. Since this is the first day I would like to know of your clans' origins: how did the clan happen to settle down where they are now? Did the founders choose a specific place for a specific reason? Are there any stories of the clan's origin?[/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14051085]See the story on my custom progen's page.[/url] TL;DR version: Both my custom and random progens were hatched in anonymous NPC clans, and chose to strike out on their own when they became young adults. They both felt drawn to the same spot on one of the mountains in the Crystalspine Reaches, which turned out to be a natural cave system and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14051086]Devon's[/url] Charge. [quote]19. April 2016. What is exalting considered? Is it a great honor? Is it a punishment? Is it a sacrifice to the deity? Does it make the dragon fight eternally or are there other methods and roles to serve the deity? Can the dragons still communicate with their former clans, maybe even visit from time to time?[/quote] Exalting is definitely a great honor. Being exalted is a very personal decision on the part of each individual dragon. Some feel the call to the exalted life, and some don't. Some feel it as soon as they become capable of abstract thought; some don't feel it until they've been adults for some time. Even those who feel it as hatchlings most often wait until they reach physical maturity before going off to serve a given deity, so that they can receive basic combat training from any two of the clan's four main warriors (Devon, Talia, Lilia, and Cerulia). Combat training is considered to be important because exalted dragons are very likely to be called upon to serve in one of the deities' armies, defending the borders of their territory. However, by no means is that the only way for the exalted to serve. In the Observatory, the ranks of the exalted are filled with scholars and researchers of all sorts of academic disciplines. There are also the logistics of supporting both of the Arcanist's armies (the army of fighters and the army of academics) to attend to. Exalted dragons serve in whatever roles they are best suited to, based on their skills, talents, and interests. Exalted dragons can communicate with their former clans, but are usually too busy or too far away on missions. None have ever come back to visit, but one of them is going to come and visit (to the complete surprise of everyone in the clan) in a story I'm currently working on.
@lopika : This is the coolest thread. I'm currently in the process of reading the entire thing. I wish I had known about it back when it started. Anyway, please add me to the pinglist! I can't promise I'll write something every day, but I would really like to be kept up-to-date on the prompts. I doubt I'll have time to answer all the previous prompts, but they certainly have gotten me thinking. Here are my answers to two of them.
Quote:
15. April 2016. Since this is the first day I would like to know of your clans' origins: how did the clan happen to settle down where they are now? Did the founders choose a specific place for a specific reason? Are there any stories of the clan's origin?

See the story on my custom progen's page. TL;DR version: Both my custom and random progens were hatched in anonymous NPC clans, and chose to strike out on their own when they became young adults. They both felt drawn to the same spot on one of the mountains in the Crystalspine Reaches, which turned out to be a natural cave system and Devon's Charge.
Quote:
19. April 2016. What is exalting considered? Is it a great honor? Is it a punishment? Is it a sacrifice to the deity? Does it make the dragon fight eternally or are there other methods and roles to serve the deity? Can the dragons still communicate with their former clans, maybe even visit from time to time?

Exalting is definitely a great honor. Being exalted is a very personal decision on the part of each individual dragon. Some feel the call to the exalted life, and some don't. Some feel it as soon as they become capable of abstract thought; some don't feel it until they've been adults for some time. Even those who feel it as hatchlings most often wait until they reach physical maturity before going off to serve a given deity, so that they can receive basic combat training from any two of the clan's four main warriors (Devon, Talia, Lilia, and Cerulia).

Combat training is considered to be important because exalted dragons are very likely to be called upon to serve in one of the deities' armies, defending the borders of their territory. However, by no means is that the only way for the exalted to serve. In the Observatory, the ranks of the exalted are filled with scholars and researchers of all sorts of academic disciplines. There are also the logistics of supporting both of the Arcanist's armies (the army of fighters and the army of academics) to attend to. Exalted dragons serve in whatever roles they are best suited to, based on their skills, talents, and interests.

Exalted dragons can communicate with their former clans, but are usually too busy or too far away on missions. None have ever come back to visit, but one of them is going to come and visit (to the complete surprise of everyone in the clan) in a story I'm currently working on.
[quote]Games and other leisure activities: What are they? Who loves them? How much time does a dragon in your clan have for them? Who is a game master who provides others with fun?[/quote] My Shadow dragons, of course, are the game masters. Especially Dusklight. As an elemental ambassador, one of her tasks is to take the best aspects of her birth flight and bring them to the clan; as a Shadow ambassador, this means games and leisure. Because most dragons in the clan have highly specialized tasks, there's usually plenty of time for other activities. Some are a bit more stodgy about games than others - something about Imperials, for instance, always makes me write them as fairly stiff, serious characters, even the one with the ridiculous name/mate/purpose (BUT). This is especially true of Mandala and Borealis; Mandala's just a general grump, and Borealis often feels like he's above these hatchlingish activities. Farlander and Enderiana don't join in often, but that's less disliking games than not really understanding what's going on. Games are not really a part of their race's culture. On the other hand, most of the rest of the clan will gladly join in whenever Dusklight has come up with a new idea. Even Jinx will play; although he can be a bit disruptive to the game, he never actually cheats at anything. No self-respecting Shadow dragon ever would. Trickery, yes. Loopholes? Definitely. Outright cheating? Never. Only three places are off-limits: the hatchery (though hatchlings are usually welcome to play), Rigil's lab, and Violet's garden. All of which because many of the games involve a lot of action and running/flying around. Competitions, sports-type events, even calmer, board-type games could be the game of the day. Dusklight will usually make up a new one on the spot and, if necessary, get some of the other dragons to fashion equipment needed. For board-and-piece games, the board/map (yes, tabletop-type games can happen; Dusk is usually GM) is drawn out in the ground and pieces are usually made by Cotor (Fire), Merlain (precision) and Xochi (painting). Any dragon, including hatchlings, can play any game if they feel that they can keep up, and can drop out any time if they feel they can't. If a dragon is bummed about not being able to play, the next game will usually be tailored to be enjoyable for them.
Quote:
My Shadow dragons, of course, are the game masters. Especially Dusklight. As an elemental ambassador, one of her tasks is to take the best aspects of her birth flight and bring them to the clan; as a Shadow ambassador, this means games and leisure. Because most dragons in the clan have highly specialized tasks, there's usually plenty of time for other activities. Some are a bit more stodgy about games than others - something about Imperials, for instance, always makes me write them as fairly stiff, serious characters, even the one with the ridiculous name/mate/purpose (BUT). This is especially true of Mandala and Borealis; Mandala's just a general grump, and Borealis often feels like he's above these hatchlingish activities. Farlander and Enderiana don't join in often, but that's less disliking games than not really understanding what's going on. Games are not really a part of their race's culture.
On the other hand, most of the rest of the clan will gladly join in whenever Dusklight has come up with a new idea. Even Jinx will play; although he can be a bit disruptive to the game, he never actually cheats at anything. No self-respecting Shadow dragon ever would. Trickery, yes. Loopholes? Definitely. Outright cheating? Never.
Only three places are off-limits: the hatchery (though hatchlings are usually welcome to play), Rigil's lab, and Violet's garden. All of which because many of the games involve a lot of action and running/flying around. Competitions, sports-type events, even calmer, board-type games could be the game of the day. Dusklight will usually make up a new one on the spot and, if necessary, get some of the other dragons to fashion equipment needed. For board-and-piece games, the board/map (yes, tabletop-type games can happen; Dusk is usually GM) is drawn out in the ground and pieces are usually made by Cotor (Fire), Merlain (precision) and Xochi (painting). Any dragon, including hatchlings, can play any game if they feel that they can keep up, and can drop out any time if they feel they can't. If a dragon is bummed about not being able to play, the next game will usually be tailored to be enjoyable for them.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote]Games and other leisure activities: What are they? Who loves them? How much time does a dragon in your clan have for them? Who is a game master who provides others with fun?[/quote] A clan heavily influenced by the Plague and Shadow flights, the two most common "games" in the clan are play fights and games of "who can scare who the most." Also popular with hatchlings are games of make-believe, where they pretend to take on the jobs of their elders, albeit with a more idealized shine. Play-fighting never gets old among clan members, and even some of the clan's oldest members still tussle when the mood hits them. While most of the time play fights are a spontaneous thing spawned from boredom or a low-key argument, sometimes dragons--particularly hatchlings and adolescents who have ample free time--arrange small tournaments to establish who is the best fighter of their friend group. It is rare for anyone to be seriously hurt during these fights as they are mostly rough-and-tumble play, but nicks and scratches are not unheard of. Dragons of the Night Parade [i]love[/i] spooking one another, particularly the Yokai Nocturnes. Typically only enjoyed at night when the mood is best,small groups of no more than four dragons will get together and venture out into the clan's hunting territory. Instead of hunting for wild prey, though, they hunt each other. One dragon is designated (or usually volunteers) to go first, and is given a few minutes to get a ways ahead of the group and prepare their show. Then, the dragons proceed through the wilderness, and it is the chosen one's job to scare the group as much as they can. Jump scares, creepy sounds, and taking advantage of phobias are all fair game, and smart dragons who are apt with magic will often tweak the landscape to their needs so that the group must progress down a specific path. The game is up when the group takes down the designated spooker, meaning that a dragon must also be swift on their wings or feet to ensure that they aren't caught. Once one dragon's turn is over, another dragon in the group goes and the cycle continues until everyone is either too scared or too tired to continue. Due to the nature of toys for hatchlings in the Night Parade, playing make-believe is easy. The most popular role dragons like to take is that of a Yokai assassin, even if they aren't Nocturnes themselves. Play swords and other weaponry are readily available, and younglings enjoy staging everything from assassinations to heated duels to full-scale battles. Other popular roles for make-believers to assume are merchants, mages, and guardsmen, the primary jobs of the clan. Make-believe is one of the most encouraged activities by parents and denmothers, as it trains dragons to think like adults and get used to the roles they may play later on in life. While there are no particular dragons in charge of games, the clan has a few entertainers that perform for the entire clan's enjoyment. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22956749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229568/22956749_350.png[/img] [/url] Buki is the clan's storyteller, who puts on elaborate, kabuki-style plays that recount clan history or describe exotic tales and legends. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22144805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221449/22144805_350.png[/img] [/url] Asherik, one of the Coatl Braves, has made a name for himself onstage as a brilliant dancer, even despite the fact that dancing is pivotal to Coatl culture within the clan. He is one of the few Coatls that can do so with weapons in claws, and is known for dazzling audiences with his graceful sword dances that show off the fact that he is as flexible as any Spiral. [img]http://i.imgur.com/gFRWuli.png[/img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24268262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242683/24268262_350.png[/img] [/url] Yokai Nocturnes Kejoro (who isn't actually a Nocturne in my lair yet because Noc scrolls are expensive yo) and Tsukuyomi are assassins like most Yokai Nocturnes, but their talents have been specialized to make them entertainers as well as femme fatales. They are excellent dancers and apt musicians, able to play a variety of stringed and woodwind instruments. Kejoro is still in the process of training Tsukuyomi, however the younger Nocturne is learning very quickly. Rumor has it she may surpass her mistress once she reaches her prime, a thought that secretly haunts the admittedly vain Kejoro.
Quote:

A clan heavily influenced by the Plague and Shadow flights, the two most common "games" in the clan are play fights and games of "who can scare who the most." Also popular with hatchlings are games of make-believe, where they pretend to take on the jobs of their elders, albeit with a more idealized shine.

Play-fighting never gets old among clan members, and even some of the clan's oldest members still tussle when the mood hits them. While most of the time play fights are a spontaneous thing spawned from boredom or a low-key argument, sometimes dragons--particularly hatchlings and adolescents who have ample free time--arrange small tournaments to establish who is the best fighter of their friend group. It is rare for anyone to be seriously hurt during these fights as they are mostly rough-and-tumble play, but nicks and scratches are not unheard of.

Dragons of the Night Parade love spooking one another, particularly the Yokai Nocturnes. Typically only enjoyed at night when the mood is best,small groups of no more than four dragons will get together and venture out into the clan's hunting territory. Instead of hunting for wild prey, though, they hunt each other. One dragon is designated (or usually volunteers) to go first, and is given a few minutes to get a ways ahead of the group and prepare their show. Then, the dragons proceed through the wilderness, and it is the chosen one's job to scare the group as much as they can. Jump scares, creepy sounds, and taking advantage of phobias are all fair game, and smart dragons who are apt with magic will often tweak the landscape to their needs so that the group must progress down a specific path. The game is up when the group takes down the designated spooker, meaning that a dragon must also be swift on their wings or feet to ensure that they aren't caught. Once one dragon's turn is over, another dragon in the group goes and the cycle continues until everyone is either too scared or too tired to continue.

Due to the nature of toys for hatchlings in the Night Parade, playing make-believe is easy. The most popular role dragons like to take is that of a Yokai assassin, even if they aren't Nocturnes themselves. Play swords and other weaponry are readily available, and younglings enjoy staging everything from assassinations to heated duels to full-scale battles. Other popular roles for make-believers to assume are merchants, mages, and guardsmen, the primary jobs of the clan. Make-believe is one of the most encouraged activities by parents and denmothers, as it trains dragons to think like adults and get used to the roles they may play later on in life.

While there are no particular dragons in charge of games, the clan has a few entertainers that perform for the entire clan's enjoyment.

22956749_350.png

Buki is the clan's storyteller, who puts on elaborate, kabuki-style plays that recount clan history or describe exotic tales and legends.

22144805_350.png

Asherik, one of the Coatl Braves, has made a name for himself onstage as a brilliant dancer, even despite the fact that dancing is pivotal to Coatl culture within the clan. He is one of the few Coatls that can do so with weapons in claws, and is known for dazzling audiences with his graceful sword dances that show off the fact that he is as flexible as any Spiral.

gFRWuli.png
24268262_350.png

Yokai Nocturnes Kejoro (who isn't actually a Nocturne in my lair yet because Noc scrolls are expensive yo) and Tsukuyomi are assassins like most Yokai Nocturnes, but their talents have been specialized to make them entertainers as well as femme fatales. They are excellent dancers and apt musicians, able to play a variety of stringed and woodwind instruments. Kejoro is still in the process of training Tsukuyomi, however the younger Nocturne is learning very quickly. Rumor has it she may surpass her mistress once she reaches her prime, a thought that secretly haunts the admittedly vain Kejoro.
26ec748a5511548ec7e5188e9448484c2e46f197.png
[center][b]~Question of the Day~[/b][/center] [quote]There is a Dominance Push right now between Earth and Wind, so here is the question: What is a Dominance Push? Why are there so much more dragons leaving that time for the deities? What are they used for? What does the winner get lore-wise? Why are flights competing for Dominance?[/quote] @Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @InkyBrush @RainbowRay @Xypress @colorsoutofspace @ShikoRae @Lunarwing @Erisna @TimelordSnowy @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @bellzan @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @dragonowl21 @Moonwater @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Fantelle @Alvis @Leopardmask @mochimajuru @SpadesSpiral @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @JackSpicer @ArchSerpent @Lummox @BoomBreeze @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @BlackSherruk @eggod @Kassiel @Kururin @Dhay @SpiritualSun @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Blizoria @Heeroku @Elsewhere @VoxxVoleur @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Temreki @Frillshark @Seiryuu @Tox @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @TheLadyJai @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @sh33pskin @dogsword @HeartThief @elfin @otakuderp13 @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @Evolution2 @interestingword @Emordnilap @SpaceErase @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @toxipraline @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @zoroarkstar @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Toonetta @Doki @SkyWishes21 @DragonDraws @CheesyCakeCat @Roseblossom @BarbaraFett
~Question of the Day~

Quote:
There is a Dominance Push right now between Earth and Wind, so here is the question: What is a Dominance Push? Why are there so much more dragons leaving that time for the deities? What are they used for? What does the winner get lore-wise? Why are flights competing for Dominance?

@Sevesh @Manidrake @Killunia @InkyBrush @RainbowRay @Xypress @colorsoutofspace @ShikoRae @Lunarwing @Erisna @TimelordSnowy @PunsandShips @Icystorm @Joying @Stormheart @bellzan @Wisphaven @shanncrafter @dragonowl21 @Moonwater @WillOfTheSpiral @Marmite @Lopai @Rainbowbuttz @Aftershock @After @HowlingGale @Nightvaled @Fantelle @Alvis @Leopardmask @mochimajuru @SpadesSpiral @Regenherz @MutantCanuck @Empee @JackSpicer @ArchSerpent @Lummox @BoomBreeze @dariiksnake @awaicu @ashnick @Lytic @Kaitorubel @Kogoruhn @Argonaut @BlackSherruk @eggod @Kassiel @Kururin @Dhay @SpiritualSun @Edra @Bluwviolet01 @roachchoir @Rexcaliburr @Eeyorelvr @Nix4 @Blizoria @Heeroku @Elsewhere @VoxxVoleur @snowjaguar @sheriarty @ryoubakura @Temreki @Frillshark @Seiryuu @Tox @Warriorgirl1234 @Erisaga @shortkeike @DragonWolfie @Deathwolf555 @TheLadyJai @Cyberstrike @ArtyCat @secretwaffle @Lomedraug @Kaisen @MischiefSword @VeiledOverdose @sh33pskin @dogsword @HeartThief @elfin @otakuderp13 @Azeryx @PhoenixMiko @CityTurtle @Leenanishere @pseudovum @Siennia @Lorde @Evolution2 @interestingword @Emordnilap @SpaceErase @neptunianjenny @CatkinStarchild @toxipraline @Zhar @Almaren @cherryy @zoroarkstar @Ezmara @strawberrrylips @birchnoakatsuki @Toonetta @Doki @SkyWishes21 @DragonDraws @CheesyCakeCat @Roseblossom @BarbaraFett
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 417 418