Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore] Questions Once In a While
1 2 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418
Everyone except Spoopy hates the fact that the harbors are closed for a month after Labor Day.

They literally have to take flying boats everywhere

the NERVE
Everyone except Spoopy hates the fact that the harbors are closed for a month after Labor Day.

They literally have to take flying boats everywhere

the NERVE
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[center][quote]Autumn is all about sleeping, dying and being quiet ... all to start something new, regenerate, and renew in spring. Who's favourite season is autumn? Who hates it and becomes grumpy? Who looks at autumn as a new start (like the school year)? What do they start?[/quote] A question! :D The clan finds autumn a little sad- seeing all the leaves shrivel and change to faded shades of yellow, red and orange, but that's how the season goes. But we know that come spring after the harsh winter, the land will return to its luscious beauty. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35181269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351813/35181269_350.png[/img] [/url] New arrival Cable loves autumn- it gives him the chance to don numerous scarves and other autumn-typical clothes without being told he'll overheat if he wears too much cosy clothing. No one in the clan hates autumn, it just takes a little bit of adjusting to in terms of the cooling weather. Autumn is seen as just another season, and nothing special takes place during it, and doesn't hold much meaning, either.
Quote:
Autumn is all about sleeping, dying and being quiet ... all to start something new, regenerate, and renew in spring. Who's favourite season is autumn? Who hates it and becomes grumpy? Who looks at autumn as a new start (like the school year)? What do they start?

A question! :D

The clan finds autumn a little sad- seeing all the leaves shrivel and change to faded shades of yellow, red and orange, but that's how the season goes. But we know that come spring after the harsh winter, the land will return to its luscious beauty.

35181269_350.png

New arrival Cable loves autumn- it gives him the chance to don numerous scarves and other autumn-typical clothes without being told he'll overheat if he wears too much cosy clothing.

No one in the clan hates autumn, it just takes a little bit of adjusting to in terms of the cooling weather. Autumn is seen as just another season, and nothing special takes place during it, and doesn't hold much meaning, either.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
@lopika Please add me to ping list
@lopika Please add me to ping list
WsifLr8.png
@lopika could I be added to the pinglist plz? :3
@lopika could I be added to the pinglist plz? :3
2484046.png
@monodusk
((Although it haven't been updated since September you can still use it for help))
@monodusk
((Although it haven't been updated since September you can still use it for help))
JVh11Ww.png
@lopika

Please add me to the ping list. Thank you for running this great idea board!
@lopika

Please add me to the ping list. Thank you for running this great idea board!
earthshaker.png
I'm glad to have found this! I started going through old questions and it prompted me to actually come up with some ideas for a clan member I'd been putting off.
I'm glad to have found this! I started going through old questions and it prompted me to actually come up with some ideas for a clan member I'd been putting off.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 412 413 414 415 416 417 418