Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Can I help with your Fae?
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
[center]@Silverskeejee [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4067074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40671/4067074_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A dull brown Fae lands before the Faes, her bronze vest gleaming in the light. She ruffles her wings a bit, unused to having to ask about such problems, but she's already standing before the drakes that said they'd help. With a deep breath, she began, her voice a mere whisper. "H-Hello. I'm Mercury, and... I need help. My [i]friend[/i] Murasakino thinks that I look too drab and need a bit more flare with my genes. Then I told her about my tertiary. Lemon, with red eyes and a brown body. She recommended you all. I like my apparel. I'm even considering changing to the Crimson Rogue set! I even like my personality! I like everything about me... everything but these genes. Can you help me?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11523814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115239/11523814_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Another Fae lands beside the first, apparently startled. "Mercury! I didn't know you needed help! I hope you find whatever you're looking for, but Lushbane's right behind me, and she's not too happy about how you stole some of the Wild Catsup in our den. That's actually pretty useful when-oh. That was Murasakino? Don't worry, I'll tell her before she starts ranting." It is then that the Fae recalls she has her own problem. She sits up straighter, folding her wings delicately at her sides. It's obvious that she'd managed to crash into something recently, likely one of the crystalline stone spires surrounding the Observatory in the outskirts of the Starfall Isles. "Oh, right! My problem! I like my apparel, and I can't really help my accent. Long story short, it's a representation of my healing abilities (and perhaps a reminder of the fact that I was revived during the Greenskeeper Gathering by our very own Necromancer). Besides, it matches my theme and my eyes! My only problem is my genes. I'm a triple basic. I understand that it's common with brand new progen parents, but I feel it's made me extremely...dull. I don't even mind the purple tones! I just wish I knew what to do with these colors. Perhaps you can help give me a bright flair?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8661421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86615/8661421_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A third Fae lands between the first two, flaring her wings as she gives a rather sharp glare to Mercury. She doesn't seem happy with the other Fae, but she simply snaps her wings shut with a humph. She turns to address the purple Fae, her glare turning to the smaller dragon. "I don't have time to deal with Mercury now. Voiken, did you come here to ensure I made my request? You had a problem of your own? Well, you could've just told me. No, I can't help with gene problems. I don't know fashion, girl! I know medicine, and if it's such minimal things you're so worried about, I have a bit of sheeptongue here just for you. What? The purple prankster stole it?! I'll deal with her when we return." The Fae pointedly turns away from the purple Fae, who is obviously below her in the mind of the largest Fae in the group. She also pointedly doesn't apologize to Mercury for believing that the darker Fae had stolen the herbs from her store. Instead, with great displeasure, she turns to the Faes before her. "I, as you might've guessed, am Lushbane. I just so happen to be the original founder of my clan, but I consider my current position of Healer as retirement. I already know what to do with my silly mate, Sunstalker. That Mirror needs a Scatterscroll. Badly. Maybe even a Fae breed change scroll. Anyways, I've come here upon recommendation of my apprentice, Voiken, whom I believe you have just met." She straightens, her red gaze temporarily locking on the purple Fae. It is obvious she isn't happy with this concept of asking for help, but she had agreed to it, and she wasn't about to back down now. "As for my problem, I have two. First of all, as suggested by Voiken, my clan leaders, and many others, I need to change my genes. Apparently triple basic is too bland. They enjoy how Butterfly and Glimmer match. It seems they're obsessed with Glimmer! I honestly dislike the fragile look of Butterfly, but I've grown to like it over these months since it was discovered. None, however, can agree on a primary gene. Some say Skink, some say Petals, and I've even heard the absurd request for Poison because of the name's association to herbs and their use. I could care less, but due to necessity of my silly student, I need an answer." She flicks her tail, fins folding in annoyance at another glare to Voiken, but she quickly returns her gaze to the Faes. "My second problem is apparel. I'm more of an old-school Healer, working more with Herbs than Magic, but Voiken says the Birdskulls are more like a Shaman than an average Healer. I don't commune with the dead, you see. That's the job of our Necromancer. I keep others from death! However, I still need the ferocity of Plague, seeing as that is my birth and current Flight. It definitely matches my personality. Do you have any wardrobe suggestions? I don't care what it may or may not cost, I just need answers. If they can spare gems for that princess Locke, they can spend a few on me." Voiken snickers throughout Lushbane's entire speech, earning even more glares, but she doesn't seem to care. She just enjoys how silly her mentor is when put into situations like this, even if she needs it. They all await an answer.
A dull brown Fae lands before the Faes, her bronze vest gleaming in the light. She ruffles her wings a bit, unused to having to ask about such problems, but she's already standing before the drakes that said they'd help. With a deep breath, she began, her voice a mere whisper.

"H-Hello. I'm Mercury, and... I need help. My friend Murasakino thinks that I look too drab and need a bit more flare with my genes. Then I told her about my tertiary. Lemon, with red eyes and a brown body. She recommended you all. I like my apparel. I'm even considering changing to the Crimson Rogue set! I even like my personality! I like everything about me... everything but these genes. Can you help me?"
Another Fae lands beside the first, apparently startled.

"Mercury! I didn't know you needed help! I hope you find whatever you're looking for, but Lushbane's right behind me, and she's not too happy about how you stole some of the Wild Catsup in our den. That's actually pretty useful when-oh. That was Murasakino? Don't worry, I'll tell her before she starts ranting."

It is then that the Fae recalls she has her own problem. She sits up straighter, folding her wings delicately at her sides. It's obvious that she'd managed to crash into something recently, likely one of the crystalline stone spires surrounding the Observatory in the outskirts of the Starfall Isles.

"Oh, right! My problem! I like my apparel, and I can't really help my accent. Long story short, it's a representation of my healing abilities (and perhaps a reminder of the fact that I was revived during the Greenskeeper Gathering by our very own Necromancer). Besides, it matches my theme and my eyes! My only problem is my genes. I'm a triple basic. I understand that it's common with brand new progen parents, but I feel it's made me extremely...dull. I don't even mind the purple tones! I just wish I knew what to do with these colors. Perhaps you can help give me a bright flair?"
A third Fae lands between the first two, flaring her wings as she gives a rather sharp glare to Mercury. She doesn't seem happy with the other Fae, but she simply snaps her wings shut with a humph. She turns to address the purple Fae, her glare turning to the smaller dragon.

"I don't have time to deal with Mercury now. Voiken, did you come here to ensure I made my request? You had a problem of your own? Well, you could've just told me. No, I can't help with gene problems. I don't know fashion, girl! I know medicine, and if it's such minimal things you're so worried about, I have a bit of sheeptongue here just for you. What? The purple prankster stole it?! I'll deal with her when we return."

The Fae pointedly turns away from the purple Fae, who is obviously below her in the mind of the largest Fae in the group. She also pointedly doesn't apologize to Mercury for believing that the darker Fae had stolen the herbs from her store. Instead, with great displeasure, she turns to the Faes before her.

"I, as you might've guessed, am Lushbane. I just so happen to be the original founder of my clan, but I consider my current position of Healer as retirement. I already know what to do with my silly mate, Sunstalker. That Mirror needs a Scatterscroll. Badly. Maybe even a Fae breed change scroll. Anyways, I've come here upon recommendation of my apprentice, Voiken, whom I believe you have just met."

She straightens, her red gaze temporarily locking on the purple Fae. It is obvious she isn't happy with this concept of asking for help, but she had agreed to it, and she wasn't about to back down now.

"As for my problem, I have two. First of all, as suggested by Voiken, my clan leaders, and many others, I need to change my genes. Apparently triple basic is too bland. They enjoy how Butterfly and Glimmer match. It seems they're obsessed with Glimmer! I honestly dislike the fragile look of Butterfly, but I've grown to like it over these months since it was discovered. None, however, can agree on a primary gene. Some say Skink, some say Petals, and I've even heard the absurd request for Poison because of the name's association to herbs and their use. I could care less, but due to necessity of my silly student, I need an answer."

She flicks her tail, fins folding in annoyance at another glare to Voiken, but she quickly returns her gaze to the Faes.

"My second problem is apparel. I'm more of an old-school Healer, working more with Herbs than Magic, but Voiken says the Birdskulls are more like a Shaman than an average Healer. I don't commune with the dead, you see. That's the job of our Necromancer. I keep others from death! However, I still need the ferocity of Plague, seeing as that is my birth and current Flight. It definitely matches my personality. Do you have any wardrobe suggestions? I don't care what it may or may not cost, I just need answers. If they can spare gems for that princess Locke, they can spend a few on me."

Voiken snickers throughout Lushbane's entire speech, earning even more glares, but she doesn't seem to care. She just enjoys how silly her mentor is when put into situations like this, even if she needs it.

They all await an answer.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa