Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lou's lore! [FREE / PWYW ]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734382253219643442/738610547959922758/VistaBloomingGrove1.png[/img] [center][b]Hi all[i]![/i] [/b][/center] To celebrate me finishing the first chapter of my clan lore I figured I would stretch my little writer fingers a little more and write some lore for other people! I love writing and want to get a little more out there and try some new styles and ideas ^w^ If you want to see examples of what I have already done, the lair tab I have finished is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/676506/2416351/1]here[/url] or you can have a look at Mercy where all my finished stories are in chronological order linked in her bio via her paintings! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86824581][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868246/86824581_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [rule] Tips and payment are welcome! I appreciate any support I can get as writing takes a while. If you are not tipping requests will be on a basis of whatever I am more motivated to do (sorry!) I am more than happy to extend beyond FR dragons, and write fandom pieces as well if it interests me I have the right to refuse your request for any reason and will refuse if I believe it breaks FR tos. With your permission, if i like a piece I may ask to use it as part of my university portfolio (i study creative writing and need all the help I can get LOL!) You don't need to ping me, either! I'm subscribed <3 [rule] [quote=Application for lore!][LIST] [*] Personality: [*] What do they do! Job, occupation, etc! [*] What idea do you already have for them (if any!): [*] Do you want them tied into your clan lore?: [*] What dragons are they friends / related to!: [*] Does their familiar link to their lore?: [*] Style you want it written in (i.e bullet points, short story, 2nd person including the reader, like a lab report / data entry): [*] Any extra info I should know? [/LIST][/quote] [rule] ORDER QUEUE [list] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/list] Easy as that! Let me know if you have any questions!!
VistaBloomingGrove1.png
Hi all!

To celebrate me finishing the first chapter of my clan lore I figured I would stretch my little writer fingers a little more and write some lore for other people!

I love writing and want to get a little more out there and try some new styles and ideas ^w^

If you want to see examples of what I have already done, the lair tab I have finished is here or you can have a look at Mercy where all my finished stories are in chronological order linked in her bio via her paintings!
86824581_350.png

Tips and payment are welcome! I appreciate any support I can get as writing takes a while. If you are not tipping requests will be on a basis of whatever I am more motivated to do (sorry!)

I am more than happy to extend beyond FR dragons, and write fandom pieces as well if it interests me

I have the right to refuse your request for any reason and will refuse if I believe it breaks FR tos.

With your permission, if i like a piece I may ask to use it as part of my university portfolio (i study creative writing and need all the help I can get LOL!)

You don't need to ping me, either! I'm subscribed <3

Application for lore! wrote:
  • Personality:
  • What do they do! Job, occupation, etc!
  • What idea do you already have for them (if any!):
  • Do you want them tied into your clan lore?:
  • What dragons are they friends / related to!:
  • Does their familiar link to their lore?:
  • Style you want it written in (i.e bullet points, short story, 2nd person including the reader, like a lab report / data entry):
  • Any extra info I should know?

ORDER QUEUE

Easy as that! Let me know if you have any questions!!
Cosmos_tea_and_cake.png Dressage_Raffle.png
Omg I love how you linked your dragons to paintings, that is such a cool idea<3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[quote name="Islet" date="2023-08-01 06:31:10" ] Omg I love how you linked your dragons to paintings, that is such a cool idea<3 [/quote] @Islet thank you!! grahh it takes way more time than I have to draw them all but its quite satisfying tbh!!
Islet wrote on 2023-08-01 06:31:10:
@Islet thank you!! grahh it takes way more time than I have to draw them all but its quite satisfying tbh!!
Ooh, I may have to leave some OCs later if you're open! I'm on my iPad getting ready for work so can't copy the form right now. ;3; Plus it's kinda hard to post with the fast animation in your sig. They admittedly hurt my eyes. ;3;

Let me know in advance if OCs aren't your thing~ I also write AUs so have existing stories for fandoms, but I can always try leaving some of those as well; Just be aware they'd be BattleBots so may be tricky to write, ahaha.
Ooh, I may have to leave some OCs later if you're open! I'm on my iPad getting ready for work so can't copy the form right now. ;3; Plus it's kinda hard to post with the fast animation in your sig. They admittedly hurt my eyes. ;3;

Let me know in advance if OCs aren't your thing~ I also write AUs so have existing stories for fandoms, but I can always try leaving some of those as well; Just be aware they'd be BattleBots so may be tricky to write, ahaha.
Would you be willing to do some cute fluffy stuff for a Pokemon Go ship of mine?
Would you be willing to do some cute fluffy stuff for a Pokemon Go ship of mine?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@Commander I wld love to be apart of that! Let me know what ur thinking!!

@TheEnforcer ofc ! Just let me know what ur after <33
@Commander I wld love to be apart of that! Let me know what ur thinking!!

@TheEnforcer ofc ! Just let me know what ur after <33
@loulemon
OK, so the kids are Spark and Arlo (links are to Bulbapedia, but there are heavy headcanons involved). My headcanon character profiles are here. You can find the stories I've written about them here, but don't feel obligated to read them. I'll give you short summaries here. If you want to know more canon lore and dialogue to give you tone ideas, I've compiled literally everything that Niantic's ever done officially here.

Arlo: Team GO Rocket scientist, so technically on the enemy team from Spark. In practice, they're more like rival sports teams if anything. Their bosses are actually against each other, but the leaders aren't. Emo, trans, autistic + ADHD, and short (5'1'', so about a foot shorter than Spark). Enjoys Falling In Reverse and various other edgy bands, feel free to namedrop. Awkward tsundere little guy, but truly does love Spark and how wholesome and dorky he is.

Spark: Supremely wholesome and chill. Team Instinct leader. Raises small Pokemon and eggs and such. Just the sweetest guy, very supportive, loves giving and receiving hugs and headpats. Hair is perpetually staticky and spiky all on its own. Likes pushing Arlo to do new things with his support e.g. in my beach episode where he convinces him to try surfing.
@loulemon
OK, so the kids are Spark and Arlo (links are to Bulbapedia, but there are heavy headcanons involved). My headcanon character profiles are here. You can find the stories I've written about them here, but don't feel obligated to read them. I'll give you short summaries here. If you want to know more canon lore and dialogue to give you tone ideas, I've compiled literally everything that Niantic's ever done officially here.

Arlo: Team GO Rocket scientist, so technically on the enemy team from Spark. In practice, they're more like rival sports teams if anything. Their bosses are actually against each other, but the leaders aren't. Emo, trans, autistic + ADHD, and short (5'1'', so about a foot shorter than Spark). Enjoys Falling In Reverse and various other edgy bands, feel free to namedrop. Awkward tsundere little guy, but truly does love Spark and how wholesome and dorky he is.

Spark: Supremely wholesome and chill. Team Instinct leader. Raises small Pokemon and eggs and such. Just the sweetest guy, very supportive, loves giving and receiving hugs and headpats. Hair is perpetually staticky and spiky all on its own. Likes pushing Arlo to do new things with his support e.g. in my beach episode where he convinces him to try surfing.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
EDIT: Okay, form time! (I edited at least one other time, lol; I replied while I was on a 10 min break at work) If it's okay, I am removing stuff like clan, dragon info, etc, since these are non FR OCs. :3 But if you need an explaination of any world info, I can make an attempt (but no promises since they're a WIP). I can alternatively leave other OCs that may not be as challenging but somewhat seeking the same type of deal. Here are the first OCs (with ref sheets): [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ho09jQV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Whnz7pq.png[/img] I'll edit with the thread for the other 2 if you don't like the themes behind these guys; I admit, they are on the "edgier" / "darker" side, but also not seeking anything unsafe for FR. Personality: NIGHTMARE: Scary, cruel, enjoys to create chaos. Also secretly in love with Zero. Overlord Zero: Villain, "you hate me? Adorable. I've heard that before", will still fight for her allies (not everyone hates her!). Also secretly loves NIGHTMARE. (I admit it, she's my villain sona) What do they do! Job, occupation, etc! Both rule their own realm, but nowadays, Zero tends to also live with NIGHTMARE. They're just chaotic overlords, lol. What idea do you already have for them (if any!): I've a few, but mostly hoping to see about anything of NIGHTMARE trying to come up with a way to propose to Zero. He's not usually one to dress up and express love, but after seeing her in a dream, he's never been able to get over how he felt - and it was true love, even though he tries to hide it from others, including Zero. However, he also likes to just sit with her and stroke her armor and such. Nothing sexual, but he does tend to do some playful flirting (think like "well, how's the best looking Overlord doing this fine morning?" or something, idk). TLDR: Something maybe kinda cute of him being like "I want to make it perfect, but what am I compared to the most wonderful being in existence" and even "this suit isn't good enough!!" and maybe ripping it up in irritation, ahaha. Can be kinda rom-com(?) ish to an extent, idk. I don't know genres. Otherwise, the two can just be known for causing mayhem, ahaha. Feel free to ask for ideas though, since I'm working on these two myself. xD Like, the story of them meeting? I'm not even near finished with it yet; It's a WIP on my iPad and I most likely would not post it since my writing can go from 0 to 100 in the "INSANE" category quick. I wouldn't be seeking anything unsafe for FR or NSFW. [s]Do you want them tied into your clan lore?: What dragons are they friends / related to!: Does their familiar link to their lore?:[/s] (left those out because they're not dragons; I may try adding some to their lore though since I like to try inspiring myself by requesting lore from others! :3 I still credit the writer when this happens.) Style you want it written in (i.e bullet points, short story, 2nd person including the reader, like a lab report / data entry): Short story type deal would be fun, but if you have any ideas, please feel free to try it~ Any extra info I should know? I maaaay want to put anything for them on their Neocities and will give credit when I get their pages up and running. But if you're not okay with that, let me know. :3 Feel free to PM questions to avoid flooding the board too. Just expect major text walls like this one, LOL. They also do have more info on their Art Fight profiles and dragons onsite (probably about the same stuff I said to you though; Like I said, they're a major WIP). xD I can link 'em if you want~ Also, if these two are not your thing for any reason, let me know and I can bring in a less chaotic couple since I've another char who also struggles with expressing his love toward his wife. xD With them, I'd be interested in either ideas for dates (can include world info on their thread!), or him trying to write a poem to her while struggling with his words (his programming pretty much made it impossible for him to feel love or affection until he met her, and words still tend to escape him). I can also give a small tip. :3 I wouldn't know how to price writing, though, ahaha. I'm so glad you considered my chars either way~ :3 Depending on where your portfolio is hosted, I may allow them to be showcased, but I am admittedly iffy about my personal OCs being in a public domain unless I can personally monitor what happens with them (like comments, etc). ;3; If it's a school website, that's one thing, but if it's on social media, I'm afraid I wouldn't be comfortable with that (I'm very anti social media). ;o; If there's anything NSFW on there, I will not allow it at all, sorry. Good luck on your studies as well! i feel like I performed best during more art aligned classes (aside from working with clay; I hated that).
EDIT: Okay, form time! (I edited at least one other time, lol; I replied while I was on a 10 min break at work)

If it's okay, I am removing stuff like clan, dragon info, etc, since these are non FR OCs. :3 But if you need an explaination of any world info, I can make an attempt (but no promises since they're a WIP). I can alternatively leave other OCs that may not be as challenging but somewhat seeking the same type of deal.

Here are the first OCs (with ref sheets):
Ho09jQV.png
Whnz7pq.png

I'll edit with the thread for the other 2 if you don't like the themes behind these guys; I admit, they are on the "edgier" / "darker" side, but also not seeking anything unsafe for FR.

Personality:
NIGHTMARE: Scary, cruel, enjoys to create chaos. Also secretly in love with Zero.
Overlord Zero: Villain, "you hate me? Adorable. I've heard that before", will still fight for her allies (not everyone hates her!). Also secretly loves NIGHTMARE. (I admit it, she's my villain sona)

What do they do! Job, occupation, etc! Both rule their own realm, but nowadays, Zero tends to also live with NIGHTMARE. They're just chaotic overlords, lol.

What idea do you already have for them (if any!):
I've a few, but mostly hoping to see about anything of NIGHTMARE trying to come up with a way to propose to Zero. He's not usually one to dress up and express love, but after seeing her in a dream, he's never been able to get over how he felt - and it was true love, even though he tries to hide it from others, including Zero. However, he also likes to just sit with her and stroke her armor and such. Nothing sexual, but he does tend to do some playful flirting (think like "well, how's the best looking Overlord doing this fine morning?" or something, idk).

TLDR: Something maybe kinda cute of him being like "I want to make it perfect, but what am I compared to the most wonderful being in existence" and even "this suit isn't good enough!!" and maybe ripping it up in irritation, ahaha. Can be kinda rom-com(?) ish to an extent, idk. I don't know genres.

Otherwise, the two can just be known for causing mayhem, ahaha. Feel free to ask for ideas though, since I'm working on these two myself. xD Like, the story of them meeting? I'm not even near finished with it yet; It's a WIP on my iPad and I most likely would not post it since my writing can go from 0 to 100 in the "INSANE" category quick.

I wouldn't be seeking anything unsafe for FR or NSFW.

Do you want them tied into your clan lore?:
What dragons are they friends / related to!:
Does their familiar link to their lore?:

(left those out because they're not dragons; I may try adding some to their lore though since I like to try inspiring myself by requesting lore from others! :3 I still credit the writer when this happens.)

Style you want it written in (i.e bullet points, short story, 2nd person including the reader, like a lab report / data entry):

Short story type deal would be fun, but if you have any ideas, please feel free to try it~

Any extra info I should know?
I maaaay want to put anything for them on their Neocities and will give credit when I get their pages up and running. But if you're not okay with that, let me know. :3 Feel free to PM questions to avoid flooding the board too. Just expect major text walls like this one, LOL.

They also do have more info on their Art Fight profiles and dragons onsite (probably about the same stuff I said to you though; Like I said, they're a major WIP). xD I can link 'em if you want~

Also, if these two are not your thing for any reason, let me know and I can bring in a less chaotic couple since I've another char who also struggles with expressing his love toward his wife. xD With them, I'd be interested in either ideas for dates (can include world info on their thread!), or him trying to write a poem to her while struggling with his words (his programming pretty much made it impossible for him to feel love or affection until he met her, and words still tend to escape him).

I can also give a small tip. :3 I wouldn't know how to price writing, though, ahaha. I'm so glad you considered my chars either way~ :3

Depending on where your portfolio is hosted, I may allow them to be showcased, but I am admittedly iffy about my personal OCs being in a public domain unless I can personally monitor what happens with them (like comments, etc). ;3; If it's a school website, that's one thing, but if it's on social media, I'm afraid I wouldn't be comfortable with that (I'm very anti social media). ;o; If there's anything NSFW on there, I will not allow it at all, sorry.

Good luck on your studies as well! i feel like I performed best during more art aligned classes (aside from working with clay; I hated that).
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87263440][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/872635/87263440.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mfK6OEO.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] intelligent, aloof, charming, caring once they get to know you better, protective, sneaky [b]What do they do! Job, occupation, etc!:[/b] gardener in a magical garden [b]What idea do you already have for them (if any!):[/b] only that they are the love interest of my dragon debellator who in some ways is very different (hot tempered, aggressive, nervous) and in other ways similar (intelligent, protective, sneaky, caring once they get to know you better) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86116665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/861167/86116665.png[/img][/url] [b]Do you want them tied into your clan lore?:[/b] yes please! I have very little clan lore as of right now. basically all of my dragons live in the Catacombs, a sprawling tunnels system under sornieth filled with ancient wonders and horrors. Amator specifically lives in an underground garden home to various flower related dragons of varying levels of danger [b]What dragons are they friends / related to!:[/b]friendly with Flos, another gardener [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86423523][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/864236/86423523.png[/img][/url] [b]Does their familiar link to their lore?:[/b] no [b]Style you want it written in (i.e bullet points, short story, 2nd person including the reader, like a lab report / data entry):[/b] short story or whichever format you prefer! [b]Any extra info I should know? [/b]I don't think so:)
87263440.png
mfK6OEO.png

Personality: intelligent, aloof, charming, caring once they get to know you better, protective, sneaky
What do they do! Job, occupation, etc!: gardener in a magical garden
What idea do you already have for them (if any!): only that they are the love interest of my dragon debellator who in some ways is very different (hot tempered, aggressive, nervous) and in other ways similar (intelligent, protective, sneaky, caring once they get to know you better)
86116665.png
Do you want them tied into your clan lore?: yes please! I have very little clan lore as of right now. basically all of my dragons live in the Catacombs, a sprawling tunnels system under sornieth filled with ancient wonders and horrors. Amator specifically lives in an underground garden home to various flower related dragons of varying levels of danger
What dragons are they friends / related to!:friendly with Flos, another gardener
86423523.png
Does their familiar link to their lore?: no
Style you want it written in (i.e bullet points, short story, 2nd person including the reader, like a lab report / data entry): short story or whichever format you prefer!
Any extra info I should know? I don't think so:)
oxDm2Un.png