Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 30 questions for your OC!
After trying to rewrite my characters for a while, I realized I find it easier to do that by answering questions about them, rather than writing out of the blue. Maybe this will help others aswell! And it's fun to ramble about them.

You can apply this to your FR and non-FR characters of course!

Some of the questions are rather for fun than for serious lorebuilding, feel free to skip any. :)

Maybe I'll add more questions over the time, if I can think of any?

1. What is your characters' job, if any?

2. Do they have any superpowers?

3. What is their favourite kind of tea?

4. Do they prefer card games or board games?

5. How was your OC born? (Naturally, artificial, magical..)

6. What is their favourite childhood memory?

7. What is their favourite item of clothing?

8. If your character could have any (other) superpower, what would they choose?

9. Is your OC allergic to anything?

10. What is their least favourite flavor?

11. If you have 2 or multiple characters, how did they meet?

12. What was their first kind of pet?

13. Would they prefer Minecraft or Terraria?

14. What is their special interest/hyperfixation?

15. What is their biggest fear?

16. What is on their bucket list?

17. What is their style, and why? (For clarification: I meant aesthetic. Goth, punk, cottagecore etc. as example)

18. Which Pokemon starter would they choose? (Original 3, or any)

19. What is their favourite hexcode color? (Opposed to just red/blue etc.) (For clarification: Hexcode is the code you use to change the text in HTML. #000000 is black, #FFFFFF white for example)

20. Do they prefer peach or lemon ice tea? (Trying to prove a point >:3)

21. Which is their favourite FR breed?

22. Do they have any scars? If yes, how did they get them?

23. Do they have any tattoos? If yes, do they mean anything?

24. What kind of Tumblr blog would they have? (Theme?)

25. If they could get any additional body parts, what would they get? (Tail, wings, or even just more arms etc.)

26. What kind of music does your character listen to?

27. Which game-role would fit your character the most? (Tank, support, damage dealer, mage etc.)

28. Does your character prefer to write digital or traditional? (Ex.: Prefer paper or computer?)

29. Which trait does your character dislike the most? (About themself?)

30. Which trait does your character like the most about themself?
After trying to rewrite my characters for a while, I realized I find it easier to do that by answering questions about them, rather than writing out of the blue. Maybe this will help others aswell! And it's fun to ramble about them.

You can apply this to your FR and non-FR characters of course!

Some of the questions are rather for fun than for serious lorebuilding, feel free to skip any. :)

Maybe I'll add more questions over the time, if I can think of any?

17. What is their style, and why? (For clarification: I meant aesthetic. Goth, punk, cottagecore etc. as example)

19. What is their favourite hexcode color? (Opposed to just red/blue etc.) (For clarification: Hexcode is the code you use to change the text in HTML. #000000 is black, #FFFFFF white for example)

25. If they could get any additional body parts, what would they get? (Tail, wings, or even just more arms etc.)

27. Which game-role would fit your character the most? (Tank, support, damage dealer, mage etc.)

28. Does your character prefer to write digital or traditional? (Ex.: Prefer paper or computer?)

SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
(I already have my OCs all basically done, but I just want to post this from Xac's perspective; Lemme know if you didn't want replies on your thread and I'll delete. :3 Also uh...He is rather harsh at times, so he may yell or say something without thinking, haha. His temper is his main demon.) [img]https://i.imgur.com/WZnYdgr.png[/img] (here's the man!) 1. What is your characters' job, if any? "Long story short, I am a retired military leader, defender of Lord Xero's kingdom, and professional model." 2. Do they have any superpowers? "If you mean 'Am I stronger than your average soldier', then yes." 3. What is their favourite kind of tea? "YOU THINK I WOULD DRINK YOUR STUPID MORTAL LIQUIDS??? HMPH. Give me Flowing Darkness over that garbage!" 4. Do they prefer card games or board games? "I don't play games. Fuzo keeps mentioning something about 'Duel Somethings' though..." 5. How was your OC born? (Naturally, artificial, magical..) "Lord Xero and Destructo created me...Don't even think about laughing!" 6. What is their favourite childhood memory? "I was never a child." (but I did come up with a slight alternate universe with Xac and Fuzo as "kids"; It's not really gonna be posted online anywhere, though) 7. What is their favourite item of clothing? "My military uniform is my signature outfit...But I have to admit...I like wearing tank tops honoring my wife...Heh...[i]STOP LAUGHING![/i]" 8. If your character could have any (other) superpower, what would they choose? "You've no idea what I already have. All I need now is complete immortality. But I'd prefer Fuzo have that power over me." 9. Is your OC allergic to anything? "Weak soldiers. So allergic I may...Never mind." 10. What is their least favourite flavor? "I've never ate anything green or from the ground in my life and I refuse to even touch it unless I'm setting it on fire." 11. If you have 2 or multiple characters, how did they meet? "HA. Like I'll give you all MY personal business! Dream on!" (tbh, that would take a millenia so don't ask him, lol) 12. What was their first kind of pet? "A tank. It got destroyed during my mission in Florin. I avenged it, though. The planet is gone." 13. Would they prefer Minecraft or Terraria? "All the crafting is mine! What is this nonsense???" (he couldn't care less; I don't even play either one, lol) 14. What is their special interest/hyperfixation? "...Classified." (FUZO) 15. What is their biggest fear? "I FEAR NOTHING..! I'm a retired military leader! I succeeded in battles, I fought life threatening fights and survived, I even dealt with a....Shadow...Demon...FILTH..." (his former inner darkness, but also failing) 16. What is on their bucket list? "I don't have a bucket list, only a bunch of bucketHEADS in the army!" 17. What is their style, and why? (If any reason) "Hm, depends on what you're talking about." 18. Which Pokemon starter would they choose? (Original 3, or any) "FUZOOOOOO...I wouldn't be able to decide this..! Gimme that Meta-whatsit! WHADDA YOU MEAN IT'S NOT A STARTER!? That's that turtle tank!! WHADDA YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT IT????" (Blastoise, and tbh, so would I, but I can see Litten or Lucoco(?) being close candidates too for their final evos; They suit Xac perfectly) 19. What is their favourite hexcode color? (Opposed to just red/blue etc.) "*points at the red on his armor* We're not THAT technical here!" 20. Do they prefer peach or lemon ice tea? (Trying to prove a point >:3) "Did I NOT just mention those stupid drinks? I don't drink squat from the mortal realm." 21. Which is their favourite FR breed? "HA, I hate all of 'em. Just a bunch of filthy lizards...*glances at the dragon storing his stuff* WHAT IS THAT??" 22. Do they have any scars? If yes, how did they get them? "Battle scars? Maybe. But they get removed every time I have a spa day." 23. Do they have any tattoos? If yes, do they mean anything? "Only one of my modeling outfits had one. It was just a delinquint thing. Nothing special..." 24. What kind of Tumblr blog would they have? (Theme?) "None, Fuzo and I both hate those pathetic pieces of filth..." (anti social media) 25. If they could get any additional body parts, what would they get? (Tail, wings, or even just more arms etc.) "I already have some, but that's classified." 26. What kind of music does your character listen to? "Whatever Fuzo wants~ Heh." (he avoids super slow and sad stuff because they also make me cry) 27. Which game-role would fit your character the most? (Tank, support, damage dealer, mage etc.) "Unbeatable Mega Boss. Oh...That would be Lord Xero...Heh...Fine, I'd be the boss before him." 28. Does your character prefer to write digital or traditional? (Prefer paper or computer?) "*lifts claw, places on blackboard* Need another hint?" (he does do some 'typing' while going through databases, though; the realm is sci-fi based so no actual paper) 29. Which trait does your character dislike the most? (About themself?) "...That I frighten Fuzo when I get angry..." 30. Which trait does your character like the most about themself? "My success in many tasks, but also how I am loyal to those I care most about."
(I already have my OCs all basically done, but I just want to post this from Xac's perspective; Lemme know if you didn't want replies on your thread and I'll delete. :3

Also uh...He is rather harsh at times, so he may yell or say something without thinking, haha. His temper is his main demon.)

WZnYdgr.png
(here's the man!)

"Long story short, I am a retired military leader, defender of Lord Xero's kingdom, and professional model."

"If you mean 'Am I stronger than your average soldier', then yes."

"YOU THINK I WOULD DRINK YOUR STUPID MORTAL LIQUIDS??? HMPH. Give me Flowing Darkness over that garbage!"

"I don't play games. Fuzo keeps mentioning something about 'Duel Somethings' though..."

"Lord Xero and Destructo created me...Don't even think about laughing!"

"I was never a child." (but I did come up with a slight alternate universe with Xac and Fuzo as "kids"; It's not really gonna be posted online anywhere, though)

"My military uniform is my signature outfit...But I have to admit...I like wearing tank tops honoring my wife...Heh...STOP LAUGHING!"

"You've no idea what I already have. All I need now is complete immortality. But I'd prefer Fuzo have that power over me."

"Weak soldiers. So allergic I may...Never mind."

"I've never ate anything green or from the ground in my life and I refuse to even touch it unless I'm setting it on fire."

"HA. Like I'll give you all MY personal business! Dream on!" (tbh, that would take a millenia so don't ask him, lol)

"A tank. It got destroyed during my mission in Florin. I avenged it, though. The planet is gone."

"All the crafting is mine! What is this nonsense???" (he couldn't care less; I don't even play either one, lol)

"...Classified." (FUZO)

"I FEAR NOTHING..! I'm a retired military leader! I succeeded in battles, I fought life threatening fights and survived, I even dealt with a....Shadow...Demon...FILTH..." (his former inner darkness, but also failing)

"I don't have a bucket list, only a bunch of bucketHEADS in the army!"

17. What is their style, and why? (If any reason)
"Hm, depends on what you're talking about."

"FUZOOOOOO...I wouldn't be able to decide this..! Gimme that Meta-whatsit! WHADDA YOU MEAN IT'S NOT A STARTER!? That's that turtle tank!! WHADDA YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT IT????" (Blastoise, and tbh, so would I, but I can see Litten or Lucoco(?) being close candidates too for their final evos; They suit Xac perfectly)

19. What is their favourite hexcode color? (Opposed to just red/blue etc.)
"*points at the red on his armor* We're not THAT technical here!"

"Did I NOT just mention those stupid drinks? I don't drink squat from the mortal realm."

"HA, I hate all of 'em. Just a bunch of filthy lizards...*glances at the dragon storing his stuff* WHAT IS THAT??"

"Battle scars? Maybe. But they get removed every time I have a spa day."

"Only one of my modeling outfits had one. It was just a delinquint thing. Nothing special..."

"None, Fuzo and I both hate those pathetic pieces of filth..." (anti social media)

"I already have some, but that's classified."

"Whatever Fuzo wants~ Heh." (he avoids super slow and sad stuff because they also make me cry)

"Unbeatable Mega Boss. Oh...That would be Lord Xero...Heh...Fine, I'd be the boss before him."

28. Does your character prefer to write digital or traditional? (Prefer paper or computer?)
"*lifts claw, places on blackboard* Need another hint?" (he does do some 'typing' while going through databases, though; the realm is sci-fi based so no actual paper)

"...That I frighten Fuzo when I get angry..."

"My success in many tasks, but also how I am loyal to those I care most about."
@Commander

Oh I really loved reading that! YOur OC is super cool. And no worries, I'm very happy with getting replies here. :3

And I clarify 17.! I meant clothing/aesthetic style, goth for example. The "why" question because some of them are more than just about the appearance. (Ex. punk, music & political standpoint) :)
@Commander

Oh I really loved reading that! YOur OC is super cool. And no worries, I'm very happy with getting replies here. :3

And I clarify 17.! I meant clothing/aesthetic style, goth for example. The "why" question because some of them are more than just about the appearance. (Ex. punk, music & political standpoint) :)
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Thanks a bunch~ He's honestly one of my main muses right now, haha. I ought to make a thread dedicated just to him modeling, but I already have an art dump so don't want to have a ton of them at once.

And haha, considering that Xac also may have fighting styles, that's what he meant by "depends on what you mean". :P But tbh, I don't know if he really has any favorite styles; He just hates feminine and cute with a passion. :P Fuzo would be the one exception to wearing something he doesn't like, but then again, even she hates feminine and cute outfits and prefers something tough or anything that wouldn't be described as "cute" or "girly". xD
Thanks a bunch~ He's honestly one of my main muses right now, haha. I ought to make a thread dedicated just to him modeling, but I already have an art dump so don't want to have a ton of them at once.

And haha, considering that Xac also may have fighting styles, that's what he meant by "depends on what you mean". :P But tbh, I don't know if he really has any favorite styles; He just hates feminine and cute with a passion. :P Fuzo would be the one exception to wearing something he doesn't like, but then again, even she hates feminine and cute outfits and prefers something tough or anything that wouldn't be described as "cute" or "girly". xD
Hey there and thank you for giving me some motivation to finally write some lore for my Whelve, a WIP dragon ^^

Whelve collects books for her library. This does not only mean that she buys new releases and old tomes, but also includes trading duplicate works and borrowing books and delivering them to and from Crypt to be transcribed.

This dragon has no superpowers or combat skills. She's not very good at flying either, but quite decent at swimming.

Whelve likes chamomile, jasmin and green tea piping hot without milk or sugar.

Whelve prefers to pass her spare time reading and when required to participate in social activities her enjoyment depends entirely on her company. Because her days are quite hectic, she likes to relax in her breaks and evenings, so slow-paced entertainment suits her best.

Whelve originates from the edges of the plague lands. Her youth was spend in her family establishment, born on a frigid night filled with strive and forever waiting for her distant parents to return home. Business was good there, placed only half a candlestick from the arcane coasts, with both the Hellwell Undercroft, Observatory and Oculus looming on the horizon, the establishment served many famous individuals their evening dinner. As former nomads in plaguebound lands, it is no wonder that her line was one of inherited responsibility, fierce competition and strict perfectionism. Despite being educated for future lofty positions, she yearned to join the renown artisans in the Singers Brook or perhaps around the Aergate, where creators from all over Sorneith converged.

Whelve loved peeking from her bedroom window, imagening the story behind each passerby and guest and sketching out their faces and gait before they were lost in the crowd.

Whelve's main concern is to look proper and confident such that her words will be taken seriously. She purposely wears simple and comfortable clothing such that she won't easily be caught of guard by wardrobe malfunctions and cares most about her glasses, which are worn but well maintained and polished to a shine.

Unconstrained and customizable hammer-space usage to carry books, groceries and other items.

Whelve has no allergies and loves to try out new dishes and ingredients. She is somewhat of a foodie.

Whelve dislikes excessively bitter and sour foods, but she finds oth flavors quite pleasing in regular quantities.

When penniless and in search for an apprenticeship around the Aergate, she bumped into Weald, who proceeded to hire her for the Islet.
Whelve arrived on the Islet to study and work for the library in exchange for housing and a budget for meals and other necessities.

Whelve has had a rabbit before, but as an establishment in the plague domain that was quite short-lived.

Minecraft for the ability to build stuff in a relaxing way.

Books, reading and occasionally art in nearly every form.

Living a life with no significance and devoid of value to the clan.

Travelling, completing her apprenticeship and purchasing a small dwelling on the Islet.

17. What is their style, and why? (For clarification: I meant clothing. Goth, punk etc. as example)
(see #7) Whelve likes to wear a simple and classy outfit suitable for office work, but also casual enough to walk into the local market or tavern. Favors the quality of the clothing over the appearance of the outfit.

Whelve values utility, convenience and appropriateness for multiple situations. She would choose greninja(adaptaility of type) or inteleon(very suave and a chameleon).

Whelve loves peachy colors, slightly yellowish faded blue-greys (the colors of a prim spring morning sky) and grey scales.

Weald doesn't care much for sugary drinks (Would see no difference) and would ask for water, tea, or a slice or a fruit/vegetable/protein shake.

Weald prefers dealing with Obelisks personality-wise.

Has one scar on her back from surgery.

No.

Would start a blog around her writing, reading and art.

Nah, weald is perfectly contend with what she had. She would like a bit of extra processing speed though, so... More brains?

Instrumental calm music when she's reading, writing or drawing.

Mage. Weald isn't suited for healing or most support roles as she's quite selfish and she does not like to put herself on the line fighting in the frontlines. Also not a sharpshooter.

Paper because of her travelling and the convenience of having a notebook and pen nearby.

29. Which trait does your character dislike the most? (About herself?)
Hmmm. Perhaps her eyes, since she wears thick glasses.

30. Which trait does your character like the most about herself?
Her creativity.
Hey there and thank you for giving me some motivation to finally write some lore for my Whelve, a WIP dragon ^^

Whelve collects books for her library. This does not only mean that she buys new releases and old tomes, but also includes trading duplicate works and borrowing books and delivering them to and from Crypt to be transcribed.

This dragon has no superpowers or combat skills. She's not very good at flying either, but quite decent at swimming.

Whelve likes chamomile, jasmin and green tea piping hot without milk or sugar.

Whelve prefers to pass her spare time reading and when required to participate in social activities her enjoyment depends entirely on her company. Because her days are quite hectic, she likes to relax in her breaks and evenings, so slow-paced entertainment suits her best.

Whelve originates from the edges of the plague lands. Her youth was spend in her family establishment, born on a frigid night filled with strive and forever waiting for her distant parents to return home. Business was good there, placed only half a candlestick from the arcane coasts, with both the Hellwell Undercroft, Observatory and Oculus looming on the horizon, the establishment served many famous individuals their evening dinner. As former nomads in plaguebound lands, it is no wonder that her line was one of inherited responsibility, fierce competition and strict perfectionism. Despite being educated for future lofty positions, she yearned to join the renown artisans in the Singers Brook or perhaps around the Aergate, where creators from all over Sorneith converged.

Whelve loved peeking from her bedroom window, imagening the story behind each passerby and guest and sketching out their faces and gait before they were lost in the crowd.

Whelve's main concern is to look proper and confident such that her words will be taken seriously. She purposely wears simple and comfortable clothing such that she won't easily be caught of guard by wardrobe malfunctions and cares most about her glasses, which are worn but well maintained and polished to a shine.

Unconstrained and customizable hammer-space usage to carry books, groceries and other items.

Whelve has no allergies and loves to try out new dishes and ingredients. She is somewhat of a foodie.

Whelve dislikes excessively bitter and sour foods, but she finds oth flavors quite pleasing in regular quantities.

When penniless and in search for an apprenticeship around the Aergate, she bumped into Weald, who proceeded to hire her for the Islet.
Whelve arrived on the Islet to study and work for the library in exchange for housing and a budget for meals and other necessities.

Whelve has had a rabbit before, but as an establishment in the plague domain that was quite short-lived.

Minecraft for the ability to build stuff in a relaxing way.

Books, reading and occasionally art in nearly every form.

Living a life with no significance and devoid of value to the clan.

Travelling, completing her apprenticeship and purchasing a small dwelling on the Islet.

17. What is their style, and why? (For clarification: I meant clothing. Goth, punk etc. as example)
(see #7) Whelve likes to wear a simple and classy outfit suitable for office work, but also casual enough to walk into the local market or tavern. Favors the quality of the clothing over the appearance of the outfit.

Whelve values utility, convenience and appropriateness for multiple situations. She would choose greninja(adaptaility of type) or inteleon(very suave and a chameleon).

Whelve loves peachy colors, slightly yellowish faded blue-greys (the colors of a prim spring morning sky) and grey scales.

Weald doesn't care much for sugary drinks (Would see no difference) and would ask for water, tea, or a slice or a fruit/vegetable/protein shake.

Weald prefers dealing with Obelisks personality-wise.

Has one scar on her back from surgery.

No.

Would start a blog around her writing, reading and art.

Nah, weald is perfectly contend with what she had. She would like a bit of extra processing speed though, so... More brains?

Instrumental calm music when she's reading, writing or drawing.

Mage. Weald isn't suited for healing or most support roles as she's quite selfish and she does not like to put herself on the line fighting in the frontlines. Also not a sharpshooter.

Paper because of her travelling and the convenience of having a notebook and pen nearby.

29. Which trait does your character dislike the most? (About herself?)
Hmmm. Perhaps her eyes, since she wears thick glasses.

30. Which trait does your character like the most about herself?
Her creativity.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Decided to do this for my own character named Felia. She is not a dragon so I don't have her on here! (Yet?)

She owns a cat cafe with her partner! She is a waitress there.

She is an elf of the dark element, which is normal in her world. But an unordianry superpower is shapeshifting. She can shapeshift into any kind of feline!

Felia loves green tea and camomile tea.

Felia loves board games! The simple childhood games are her favourite. She may get too competetive during monopoly with friends...

Naturally. Though her family sure does have alot of issues... she had a loving dad she will never forget.

Going to that nice breakfast place with her brother and dad, back when she was very young. A beautiful day..

Felia loves hoodies and any kind of oversized shirt or top! Very comfy, very warm, and doesn't get in the way of her tail.

Felia would love to have super strength like her brother does. She wants to protect the ones she loves.

Not allergic, but being a feline shapeshifter, anything that's harmful to cats is harmful to her. Owning a cafe but not being able to eat chocolate can be frustrating </3

She hates anything spicy or sour. She can't stand lemons or chili.

Felia met her beautiful girlfriend after breaking out of a lab she was trapped in. Long story short, Luana, who is a water elf and mermaid, saved her from drowning.

Felia never had a pet of her own as a child, but Luana has a cat. Ever since they live together, they share the bond with the furball. That would be her first pet.

Felia is a Terraria kid! The different classes, weapons and bosses would never bore her.

Felia does not have one set interest, she is interested in the world in general. As soon ash she finds a new kind of flower, she has to go through the wiki and absorb all the knowledge. Oh, the wiki mentions a city? Gotta learn it's history... She does get carried away easily.

She has thalassophobia, fear of the ocean. The reason is a mix of trauma (almost losing her life drowning) and feline instincts of disliking water. She does her best to slowly overcome the fear so she can maybe visit her mermaid girlfriends home in the future.

Overcoming her fear of oceans, skydiving (at least once), marriage, writing a book.

I would describe her style as anything that's comfortable. It's a mix of athleisure style and maybe kawaii? I'm not reallt knowledged on all that ^^'

Of course she loves anything feline, so litten and spirigatito are on top of the list. But of the original three, she would choose bulbasaur, the cutest one. :3

She loves warm pastel colors. If she had to choose one, it would be this peach: FFE5B4

Felia still can't stand lemons after all, so peach it is (Unfortunaly)

Anything floofy is welcome. Tundra, obelisk and coatl would be top tier to her. CHoosing a favourite would be hard, but probably coatl.

She has a scar on her chin, from crashing and falling down in the ocean as mentioned earlier.

On her wriist is a small tattoo of the moon, crossed by two lines resembling the ocean waves. It's a tribute to the night she escaped.

Felia couldn't keep up with a theme, it would be a blog with various photos and topics scattered around. Whatever she is interested in now.

She is quite satisfied with her body. She wouldn't want any additional parts, except maybe gills so she couldn't drown.

She likes the rather "mainstream" stuff like pop or hip hop. I could imagine her listening to Ariana Grande, Madison Beer, Ashnikko etc.

Surprisingly, she would be an assassin. With her feline mobility and the ability to hide in the shadows due to her element, she could hunt her prey quickly. However as soon as there are multiple opponents, she needs to flee.

Felia is very fascinated with technology, but prefers the traditional way of drawing and writing on paper. Nothing like a physical book or a library!

Her physical weakness.

Her positivity. Despite anything that has happened to her, she never lost her inner child and curiousity.
Decided to do this for my own character named Felia. She is not a dragon so I don't have her on here! (Yet?)

She owns a cat cafe with her partner! She is a waitress there.

She is an elf of the dark element, which is normal in her world. But an unordianry superpower is shapeshifting. She can shapeshift into any kind of feline!

Felia loves green tea and camomile tea.

Felia loves board games! The simple childhood games are her favourite. She may get too competetive during monopoly with friends...

Naturally. Though her family sure does have alot of issues... she had a loving dad she will never forget.

Going to that nice breakfast place with her brother and dad, back when she was very young. A beautiful day..

Felia loves hoodies and any kind of oversized shirt or top! Very comfy, very warm, and doesn't get in the way of her tail.

Felia would love to have super strength like her brother does. She wants to protect the ones she loves.

Not allergic, but being a feline shapeshifter, anything that's harmful to cats is harmful to her. Owning a cafe but not being able to eat chocolate can be frustrating </3

She hates anything spicy or sour. She can't stand lemons or chili.

Felia met her beautiful girlfriend after breaking out of a lab she was trapped in. Long story short, Luana, who is a water elf and mermaid, saved her from drowning.

Felia never had a pet of her own as a child, but Luana has a cat. Ever since they live together, they share the bond with the furball. That would be her first pet.

Felia is a Terraria kid! The different classes, weapons and bosses would never bore her.

Felia does not have one set interest, she is interested in the world in general. As soon ash she finds a new kind of flower, she has to go through the wiki and absorb all the knowledge. Oh, the wiki mentions a city? Gotta learn it's history... She does get carried away easily.

She has thalassophobia, fear of the ocean. The reason is a mix of trauma (almost losing her life drowning) and feline instincts of disliking water. She does her best to slowly overcome the fear so she can maybe visit her mermaid girlfriends home in the future.

Overcoming her fear of oceans, skydiving (at least once), marriage, writing a book.

I would describe her style as anything that's comfortable. It's a mix of athleisure style and maybe kawaii? I'm not reallt knowledged on all that ^^'

Of course she loves anything feline, so litten and spirigatito are on top of the list. But of the original three, she would choose bulbasaur, the cutest one. :3

She loves warm pastel colors. If she had to choose one, it would be this peach: FFE5B4

Felia still can't stand lemons after all, so peach it is (Unfortunaly)

Anything floofy is welcome. Tundra, obelisk and coatl would be top tier to her. CHoosing a favourite would be hard, but probably coatl.

She has a scar on her chin, from crashing and falling down in the ocean as mentioned earlier.

On her wriist is a small tattoo of the moon, crossed by two lines resembling the ocean waves. It's a tribute to the night she escaped.

Felia couldn't keep up with a theme, it would be a blog with various photos and topics scattered around. Whatever she is interested in now.

She is quite satisfied with her body. She wouldn't want any additional parts, except maybe gills so she couldn't drown.

She likes the rather "mainstream" stuff like pop or hip hop. I could imagine her listening to Ariana Grande, Madison Beer, Ashnikko etc.

Surprisingly, she would be an assassin. With her feline mobility and the ability to hide in the shadows due to her element, she could hunt her prey quickly. However as soon as there are multiple opponents, she needs to flee.

Felia is very fascinated with technology, but prefers the traditional way of drawing and writing on paper. Nothing like a physical book or a library!

Her physical weakness.

Her positivity. Despite anything that has happened to her, she never lost her inner child and curiousity.
SQVdsFh.png YUzmw5z.png
noHmDvU.png
5hF3FGk.png
tMJCj6N.png
dT9HQge.png
Doing this for my clan leader, skaya

Skaya: i am the clan leader, i fight for them and i organise the library. It can get boring, but it's what Gala would have wanted for me.

Skaya: No, sadly! Just an ordinary dragon. I'm a talented sword fighter, though.

Skaya: coming from the leader of a tea house clan? I mean, I'd have to say sunset rune brew. Chocolate makes it SO well, it's DIVINE. You should come by and try it, the area is nice too. Maybe stay in the hotel?

Skaya: board games feel more... Traditional. Also, it's funny seeing gretel so competitive.

Skaya: I'm not really sure, funnily. I mean, i like to think magic was involved.

Skaya: my mom teaching me to knit just before i discovered my magic. She knitted me a big, sift teddy of a Crystal Sheep. I still have it.

Skaya: my armour, i suppose? I don't have a human form like gala, so i don't have many options.

Skaya: Hmmm. The ability to go inside any story or artwork. Imagine the possibilities, the adventures, the different worlds!

Skaya: No, not that i know of. The funny answer, though, is people who think I'm just an elderly dragon.

Skaya: Mint. It's so... Burny and intense and i dislike it just as intensely

11. If you have 2 or multiple characters, how did they meet?I
Skaya: I found my magic and joined the last remaining dragons of the CrystalClan with a few followers. It was nice being so young, but the starwood strand was much less beautiful.

Skaya: A real Crystal Sheep. I love her so much! I knit some things from her wool, like coats to sell at market.

Skaya: Minecraft? I don't know what these things are..

Skaya: Crystal sheep! I live for them!

Skaya: my flowers wilting. They hold my magic and i would hate to lose that permanently.

Skaya: visiting every flight and creating a tea from each area's plants, that's it. I'm on shadow currently.

Skaya: if i was human? Dark academia, I'd say. No idea why but it sounds appealing.

Skaya: ............

Skaya: D7B4F3

Skaya: depends when, but ultimately I'm team lemon.

Skaya: i quite like fae and skydancers.

Skaya: Oh, that's a story. The scar on my left eye... I was in a fierce battle with a shade-touched army of janustraps, when...

Skaya: I have a crest on my shoulder, the crest on Gala's first cloak.

Skaya: Please stop asking things if i don't know what they are.

Skaya: a second set of wings- i just think it would be helpful when flying.

Skaya: Lofi. It's so relaxing, wouldn't you agree?

Skaya: I'm currently a mage.

Skaya: On a nice long, tea stained scroll. Preferably old.

Skaya: i rethink things that happened and wonder eternally what i should have done differently.

Skaya: I'm very protective.
Doing this for my clan leader, skaya

Skaya: i am the clan leader, i fight for them and i organise the library. It can get boring, but it's what Gala would have wanted for me.

Skaya: No, sadly! Just an ordinary dragon. I'm a talented sword fighter, though.

Skaya: coming from the leader of a tea house clan? I mean, I'd have to say sunset rune brew. Chocolate makes it SO well, it's DIVINE. You should come by and try it, the area is nice too. Maybe stay in the hotel?

Skaya: board games feel more... Traditional. Also, it's funny seeing gretel so competitive.

Skaya: I'm not really sure, funnily. I mean, i like to think magic was involved.

Skaya: my mom teaching me to knit just before i discovered my magic. She knitted me a big, sift teddy of a Crystal Sheep. I still have it.

Skaya: my armour, i suppose? I don't have a human form like gala, so i don't have many options.

Skaya: Hmmm. The ability to go inside any story or artwork. Imagine the possibilities, the adventures, the different worlds!

Skaya: No, not that i know of. The funny answer, though, is people who think I'm just an elderly dragon.

Skaya: Mint. It's so... Burny and intense and i dislike it just as intensely

11. If you have 2 or multiple characters, how did they meet?I
Skaya: I found my magic and joined the last remaining dragons of the CrystalClan with a few followers. It was nice being so young, but the starwood strand was much less beautiful.

Skaya: A real Crystal Sheep. I love her so much! I knit some things from her wool, like coats to sell at market.

Skaya: Minecraft? I don't know what these things are..

Skaya: Crystal sheep! I live for them!

Skaya: my flowers wilting. They hold my magic and i would hate to lose that permanently.

Skaya: visiting every flight and creating a tea from each area's plants, that's it. I'm on shadow currently.

Skaya: if i was human? Dark academia, I'd say. No idea why but it sounds appealing.

Skaya: ............

Skaya: D7B4F3

Skaya: depends when, but ultimately I'm team lemon.

Skaya: i quite like fae and skydancers.

Skaya: Oh, that's a story. The scar on my left eye... I was in a fierce battle with a shade-touched army of janustraps, when...

Skaya: I have a crest on my shoulder, the crest on Gala's first cloak.

Skaya: Please stop asking things if i don't know what they are.

Skaya: a second set of wings- i just think it would be helpful when flying.

Skaya: Lofi. It's so relaxing, wouldn't you agree?

Skaya: I'm currently a mage.

Skaya: On a nice long, tea stained scroll. Preferably old.

Skaya: i rethink things that happened and wonder eternally what i should have done differently.

Skaya: I'm very protective.
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
For fun, I'll do this with Zofie, since she has a dragon version. (I also drew an icon of her actual version.) I took out the questions I personally don't feel I have the experience to answer.

A queen of a relatively large nation.

I'm conflicted between saying "yes" and "no," since she had magic like most others in her kingdom, but it was notably a lot more powerful than most... and also she's no longer capable of using any.

Board games. They're not so dependent on being secretive about what cards you have.

Naturally.

She cherishes pretty much every memory of her, her brother, and their mother doing anything together.

A traditional but comfortable dress she often wears to more casual outings.

To go back in time and live in those moments of peace forever. Not like she'd admit it out loud.

No. Actually allergies is one of those things that I just... never think about when making characters.

Anything that tastes bitter or is too spicy, but not one flavor in particular.

Pretty much everyone Zofie knows came to her and everyone she's close to she kind of needs to be because of her status. The only person she spent a lot of time with and met by chance was Allen, her love interest, though since he was a region's overseer, it still had to do with her being queen.

She's never actually had a pet, but I like to imagine she sometimes helped take care of the messenger birds they kept.

I wouldn't say she has one in particular? But in regards to something she's interested in, and knows a lot about, she's quite knowledgeable in her kingdom's religious beliefs.

Dying before her daughter is old enough to take the throne. It stems from the fact that Zofie also had to take up the throne at a young age, and she doesn't want the same thing for her daughter.

Even though she's the queen, she hasn't seen a lot of her kingdom. She'd love to be able to visit at least each of the regions' capitals; not just to meet with officials, but to wander the streets, and talk with the citizens there.

#DB1466

Even though her dragon's a Skydancer because they're my favorite breed, she'd probably like Obelisks. She'd especially like their manes, but also because they'd remind her of manticores, which are revered in her kingdom's culture.

A few, and for the cause, let's just say her dad wasn't very nice.

No.

If she was given the opportunity, she'd probably decline. Stuff like that in her world is the quality of a curse that has a lot of superstitions tied to it.

Classical, but more like ballroom pieces than the more dramatic ones.

A mage when she still had her magic, nothing without it.

I mean, technically, they only have access to paper, but she'd still write traditionally. She probably has neat and elegant handwriting, too.

She understands that her paranoia is a problem, but still hasn't quite grasped the extent of it.

She would say it's how much she cares about her family. Everyone else, though, will point out that this care often turns overprotective and almost obsessive at times.
For fun, I'll do this with Zofie, since she has a dragon version. (I also drew an icon of her actual version.) I took out the questions I personally don't feel I have the experience to answer.

A queen of a relatively large nation.

I'm conflicted between saying "yes" and "no," since she had magic like most others in her kingdom, but it was notably a lot more powerful than most... and also she's no longer capable of using any.

Board games. They're not so dependent on being secretive about what cards you have.

Naturally.

She cherishes pretty much every memory of her, her brother, and their mother doing anything together.

A traditional but comfortable dress she often wears to more casual outings.

To go back in time and live in those moments of peace forever. Not like she'd admit it out loud.

No. Actually allergies is one of those things that I just... never think about when making characters.

Anything that tastes bitter or is too spicy, but not one flavor in particular.

Pretty much everyone Zofie knows came to her and everyone she's close to she kind of needs to be because of her status. The only person she spent a lot of time with and met by chance was Allen, her love interest, though since he was a region's overseer, it still had to do with her being queen.

She's never actually had a pet, but I like to imagine she sometimes helped take care of the messenger birds they kept.

I wouldn't say she has one in particular? But in regards to something she's interested in, and knows a lot about, she's quite knowledgeable in her kingdom's religious beliefs.

Dying before her daughter is old enough to take the throne. It stems from the fact that Zofie also had to take up the throne at a young age, and she doesn't want the same thing for her daughter.

Even though she's the queen, she hasn't seen a lot of her kingdom. She'd love to be able to visit at least each of the regions' capitals; not just to meet with officials, but to wander the streets, and talk with the citizens there.

#DB1466

Even though her dragon's a Skydancer because they're my favorite breed, she'd probably like Obelisks. She'd especially like their manes, but also because they'd remind her of manticores, which are revered in her kingdom's culture.

A few, and for the cause, let's just say her dad wasn't very nice.

No.

If she was given the opportunity, she'd probably decline. Stuff like that in her world is the quality of a curse that has a lot of superstitions tied to it.

Classical, but more like ballroom pieces than the more dramatic ones.

A mage when she still had her magic, nothing without it.

I mean, technically, they only have access to paper, but she'd still write traditionally. She probably has neat and elegant handwriting, too.

She understands that her paranoia is a problem, but still hasn't quite grasped the extent of it.

She would say it's how much she cares about her family. Everyone else, though, will point out that this care often turns overprotective and almost obsessive at times.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
Answering for Xiampe, the closest thing to a protagonist my main OC lore has.
He's the leader of WHAT, an organization that contains and researches extradimensional entities as a subdivision of Limina, Dragga's largest tech and animum research company and totally not evil.

Yes, but they don't want them. Due to an incident with a coming-of-age ritual gone wrong, they're linked to the Void, which results in holes in their face and body that continually produce animum and can annihilate anything. He can use the animum production to give others superpowers, which is pretty cool, but the latter part means that it'll tear him apart if not properly managed, plus it serves as a reminder of how a dimensional rift destroyed his hometown and binds him to Xyra's service because nobody else has the slightest idea of how he works.

I can't quite decide how Dragga's plant life works, although I consider it pretty Earth-like. He'd probably like hot citrusy tea because he's known to like orange, or some citrus-ish Draggan fruit that gets adequately translated as such because I refuse to make up too many words.

Card games; he's good at math and prefers it to having to judge others' motivations or pure chance.

Naturally. Their father left as soon as he was conceived to go find himself, though, so he was raised solely by his mom and religious congregation.

The time his mom drove him down to the big downtown urban center for a programming competition hosted by his open-source software idol, at which he got a T-shirt that's his favorite to this day. He hasn't worn it since the incident, though, because it got torn apart by the void hole ripped in his back. He still has shreds of it, though, which he keeps in a box in his room no one else is ever allowed to see or open.

Other than his favorite T-shirt that got destroyed, he's not really emotionally attached to any of his clothes. The one he wears most frequently is his headscarf because the void hole in his face makes his hair levitate and he refuses to be any more anime than he has to be. Also, that makes it very hard to see.

They'd much rather be a vanilla Dragite because their superpowers are substantially linked to the worst event of their life, but in a hypothetical sense, being able to rewind or stop time would be cool.

Dust. It's one of many reasons why he's pretty cleanly.

He's been soured on meat sandwiches ever since he got the news of his hometown being destroyed while eating one. For sensory purposes, though, he's never been fond of coffee. It's too bitter.

In reference to the other kids in my main OC verse...

Researchy & Pacoro -- He first met them when Researchy brought him in after he passed out in a field in Eyendaru after his coming of age party, somehow. Then he got reintroduced to Researchy when she answered the ad to join WHAT.

Xyra -- She abducted him offered him a lucrative job opportunity with Limina after the dimensional rift incident.

Sayendrix & Hurika -- They came with Researchy to answer the ad for joining WHAT. That Xyra put out without telling Xiampe.

The religious congregation he grew up didn't allow keeping pets because their belief is that Dragite souls were created by Likoa, the real Incarnation of Chaos, but Animites (I need a better name for these critters but can't think of one) are the result of Xinonix and Xinonix alone, making them functionally spiritual parasites.

Earth pop culture actually exists in their verse because they were able to intercept the signals from a plane of pure ideas. The religious congregation Xiampe grew up in hates it because the only real alternate world in their belief is Likoa's world. Some of his childhood friends got into comic books and got severely reprimanded for it, so he wouldn't be comfortable playing either of them due to pent-up guilt. If he did, though, he'd probably prefer Terraria since from the little I've heard, it has more RPG mechanics and more of a plot and he likes having objectives.

Computers, specifically open-source software and homebrewed systems. He was very into programming as a kid and built his own computer.

The dimensional rift that swallowed his hometown swallowing the rest of his world and/or the entity he used to worship as a deity coming out of it and murdering everyone.

While courtesy of the trauma and Xyra blackmailing him, the only meaningful goal he can think of is getting rid of that damned dimensional rift and getting her out of his life. Before the incident, his long-term goal was to code his own operating system.

Whatever he has to think about least. He's had the jacket he's wearing now for as long as he can remember.

I've previously mentioned that he wouldn't be interested in it in-universe, but in terms of vibes, probably Oshawott or Sobble.

Dark red, around #500b0b

Lemon, I've already established that he likes citrus.

Bogsneak. Science.

Unless the metaphysical holes in his back and face count, the only thing he has is a very small burn scar on his left second finger from soldering.

No.

One of those obscenely annoying open source software blogs where he'll talk about how all mainstream platforms are totally teh suckzors and some substitute you need to manually set up and have never heard of will revolutionize the software world.

Extra arms, provided they also got the brain adjustments to adequately control them.

Loud and abrasive electronic music and he'll probably screech at you if you refer to it as "techno" or "dubstep". (I don't actually know that much about electronic music so I can't tell you what it would be called)

Mage, or the equivalent in a technology-based game.

Digital. He is a computer guy.

His failure to protect those he cares about (of course, it's not like he could have stopped a dimensional rift, but C-PTSD is a jerk). Also, his lack of physical strength.

His skill with technology and research.
Answering for Xiampe, the closest thing to a protagonist my main OC lore has.
He's the leader of WHAT, an organization that contains and researches extradimensional entities as a subdivision of Limina, Dragga's largest tech and animum research company and totally not evil.

Yes, but they don't want them. Due to an incident with a coming-of-age ritual gone wrong, they're linked to the Void, which results in holes in their face and body that continually produce animum and can annihilate anything. He can use the animum production to give others superpowers, which is pretty cool, but the latter part means that it'll tear him apart if not properly managed, plus it serves as a reminder of how a dimensional rift destroyed his hometown and binds him to Xyra's service because nobody else has the slightest idea of how he works.

I can't quite decide how Dragga's plant life works, although I consider it pretty Earth-like. He'd probably like hot citrusy tea because he's known to like orange, or some citrus-ish Draggan fruit that gets adequately translated as such because I refuse to make up too many words.

Card games; he's good at math and prefers it to having to judge others' motivations or pure chance.

Naturally. Their father left as soon as he was conceived to go find himself, though, so he was raised solely by his mom and religious congregation.

The time his mom drove him down to the big downtown urban center for a programming competition hosted by his open-source software idol, at which he got a T-shirt that's his favorite to this day. He hasn't worn it since the incident, though, because it got torn apart by the void hole ripped in his back. He still has shreds of it, though, which he keeps in a box in his room no one else is ever allowed to see or open.

Other than his favorite T-shirt that got destroyed, he's not really emotionally attached to any of his clothes. The one he wears most frequently is his headscarf because the void hole in his face makes his hair levitate and he refuses to be any more anime than he has to be. Also, that makes it very hard to see.

They'd much rather be a vanilla Dragite because their superpowers are substantially linked to the worst event of their life, but in a hypothetical sense, being able to rewind or stop time would be cool.

Dust. It's one of many reasons why he's pretty cleanly.

He's been soured on meat sandwiches ever since he got the news of his hometown being destroyed while eating one. For sensory purposes, though, he's never been fond of coffee. It's too bitter.

In reference to the other kids in my main OC verse...

Researchy & Pacoro -- He first met them when Researchy brought him in after he passed out in a field in Eyendaru after his coming of age party, somehow. Then he got reintroduced to Researchy when she answered the ad to join WHAT.

Xyra -- She abducted him offered him a lucrative job opportunity with Limina after the dimensional rift incident.

Sayendrix & Hurika -- They came with Researchy to answer the ad for joining WHAT. That Xyra put out without telling Xiampe.

The religious congregation he grew up didn't allow keeping pets because their belief is that Dragite souls were created by Likoa, the real Incarnation of Chaos, but Animites (I need a better name for these critters but can't think of one) are the result of Xinonix and Xinonix alone, making them functionally spiritual parasites.

Earth pop culture actually exists in their verse because they were able to intercept the signals from a plane of pure ideas. The religious congregation Xiampe grew up in hates it because the only real alternate world in their belief is Likoa's world. Some of his childhood friends got into comic books and got severely reprimanded for it, so he wouldn't be comfortable playing either of them due to pent-up guilt. If he did, though, he'd probably prefer Terraria since from the little I've heard, it has more RPG mechanics and more of a plot and he likes having objectives.

Computers, specifically open-source software and homebrewed systems. He was very into programming as a kid and built his own computer.

The dimensional rift that swallowed his hometown swallowing the rest of his world and/or the entity he used to worship as a deity coming out of it and murdering everyone.

While courtesy of the trauma and Xyra blackmailing him, the only meaningful goal he can think of is getting rid of that damned dimensional rift and getting her out of his life. Before the incident, his long-term goal was to code his own operating system.

Whatever he has to think about least. He's had the jacket he's wearing now for as long as he can remember.

I've previously mentioned that he wouldn't be interested in it in-universe, but in terms of vibes, probably Oshawott or Sobble.

Dark red, around #500b0b

Lemon, I've already established that he likes citrus.

Bogsneak. Science.

Unless the metaphysical holes in his back and face count, the only thing he has is a very small burn scar on his left second finger from soldering.

No.

One of those obscenely annoying open source software blogs where he'll talk about how all mainstream platforms are totally teh suckzors and some substitute you need to manually set up and have never heard of will revolutionize the software world.

Extra arms, provided they also got the brain adjustments to adequately control them.

Loud and abrasive electronic music and he'll probably screech at you if you refer to it as "techno" or "dubstep". (I don't actually know that much about electronic music so I can't tell you what it would be called)

Mage, or the equivalent in a technology-based game.

Digital. He is a computer guy.

His failure to protect those he cares about (of course, it's not like he could have stopped a dimensional rift, but C-PTSD is a jerk). Also, his lack of physical strength.

His skill with technology and research.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
EEeahhe
I decided to answer for me baby pal Jamie cause I love him.
EDIT: Some of the stuff ISN'T FR appropriate so I had to change it a bit. I love going all out on characters but I don't often think about places like this aAAAA

He doesn't have one.

He can shapeshift (from human to a demon wolf), and later on gains the ability to turn into a spirit.

All of them.

I'd say card games, since he's never touched a board game in his life

OKAY um... he.. came out of a mirror? Best way I could explain it.

Oh uh.... Probably the day he made his first friend.. In.. High school. He never had friends before that..

He likes fluffy socks. with hearts on them.

8. If your character could have any (other) superpower, what would they choose? Invincibility. He gets hurts constantly and doesn't like that.

Strawberries. He found out the fun way. And then almost died.

Anything raspberry.

... SO
After he was kidnapped, he was 1 of 11 people that were captured. They slowly passed away, leaving Jamie behind as the only one. For a decade, he was forced to work for his captor while she hurt him constantly and starved him. His captor's boyfriend, Shade, found him one day and was like "UH is he supposed to be dying??" and game him some food. Days later Jamie arm is torn off, his "owner" forces him to keep working, but Shade just walks into the room, grabs him and walks out. So yeah that's how they met, they're a couple now.

a ball python. Named SquiggleNoodle.

Minecraft. He would collect horses and cats.

He likes making things out of random objects, usually seashells and rocks given to him by his son.

Losing his family and the people he loves.

Watch two gods/goddesses fight. Truly is an interesting thing to see.

He just wears whatever there is. His style does make him look homeless, though.

Fennekin.. because little fox.

WHAT'S A HEXCODE?????

Lemon. He likes sour things.

He would definitely be one of those Spiral hoarders.

YES, all over his body. His most visible ones are the whip scars on his face, the burns on his legs and back, and.. his mechanical arm covers up where his old arm used to be, but when he takes it off it looks all funky and odd.

Nope. But he is branded.

There would be no theme. Just the most random stuff ever.

25. If they could get any additional body parts, what would they get? (Tail, wings, or even just more arms etc.) Wings. He'd have wings.

any. He has no preference.

27. Which game-role would fit your character the most? (Tank, support, damage dealer, mage etc.) Mage.

28. Does your character prefer to write digital or traditional? (Ex.: Prefer paper or computer?) Traditional. Computers don't exist in the realm lol

He hates what he is. Since he came out of a mirror, he's something called a "Reflection" which he doesn't like. He wants to be seen as human, but since everyone treats him like an animal he hates what his is.

He can make people smile by just being around.
EEeahhe
I decided to answer for me baby pal Jamie cause I love him.
EDIT: Some of the stuff ISN'T FR appropriate so I had to change it a bit. I love going all out on characters but I don't often think about places like this aAAAA

He doesn't have one.

He can shapeshift (from human to a demon wolf), and later on gains the ability to turn into a spirit.

All of them.

I'd say card games, since he's never touched a board game in his life

OKAY um... he.. came out of a mirror? Best way I could explain it.

Oh uh.... Probably the day he made his first friend.. In.. High school. He never had friends before that..

He likes fluffy socks. with hearts on them.

8. If your character could have any (other) superpower, what would they choose? Invincibility. He gets hurts constantly and doesn't like that.

Strawberries. He found out the fun way. And then almost died.

Anything raspberry.

... SO
After he was kidnapped, he was 1 of 11 people that were captured. They slowly passed away, leaving Jamie behind as the only one. For a decade, he was forced to work for his captor while she hurt him constantly and starved him. His captor's boyfriend, Shade, found him one day and was like "UH is he supposed to be dying??" and game him some food. Days later Jamie arm is torn off, his "owner" forces him to keep working, but Shade just walks into the room, grabs him and walks out. So yeah that's how they met, they're a couple now.

a ball python. Named SquiggleNoodle.

Minecraft. He would collect horses and cats.

He likes making things out of random objects, usually seashells and rocks given to him by his son.

Losing his family and the people he loves.

Watch two gods/goddesses fight. Truly is an interesting thing to see.

He just wears whatever there is. His style does make him look homeless, though.

Fennekin.. because little fox.

WHAT'S A HEXCODE?????

Lemon. He likes sour things.

He would definitely be one of those Spiral hoarders.

YES, all over his body. His most visible ones are the whip scars on his face, the burns on his legs and back, and.. his mechanical arm covers up where his old arm used to be, but when he takes it off it looks all funky and odd.

Nope. But he is branded.

There would be no theme. Just the most random stuff ever.

25. If they could get any additional body parts, what would they get? (Tail, wings, or even just more arms etc.) Wings. He'd have wings.

any. He has no preference.

27. Which game-role would fit your character the most? (Tank, support, damage dealer, mage etc.) Mage.

28. Does your character prefer to write digital or traditional? (Ex.: Prefer paper or computer?) Traditional. Computers don't exist in the realm lol

He hates what he is. Since he came out of a mirror, he's something called a "Reflection" which he doesn't like. He wants to be seen as human, but since everyone treats him like an animal he hates what his is.

He can make people smile by just being around.
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistXdYnk.gifje4tu.gifG56J6.giffe5Nx.gifj6NFG.gif5qUWg.gif