Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Faerie's Tarot (temp closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
I am interested in Spread 3 - The Faerie's Choice, she/her, Finlande. Posting in here is fine. Thank you for advance.
I am interested in Spread 3 - The Faerie's Choice, she/her, Finlande. Posting in here is fine. Thank you for advance.
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@Mandee

Of course!!!! I don’t mind at all
@Mandee

Of course!!!! I don’t mind at all
flefaeries_2.png
@Finlandia

Tarot card pulled: the king of cups

Oracle cards pulled: talent, closure

I will not lie, this one was a bit of a difficult read for me to interpret because the cards felt all over the place. But, I think I’ve got it, and I hope it make sense for you!

I’m getting the feeling that you’re of a rather mature mindset and always one for practical thinking. You’re sensitive to the needs of others and are able to use your efficient mentality to help them in ways that are quick, but don’t cut corners.

However, I think the cards are trying to say that it’s okay to be a little silly every now and then. There’s no need for rigid structure and practicality every day. Is there something you have a knack for that you’ve always kind of ignored because it didn’t really seem to benefit you in the long run? Well, say no more. It’s time to embrace your funky talents and let a little whimsy into your life.

Deep down, you want to give in to the desires that you deem as “useless” and you’re acutely aware of your own personal biases towards yourself and how others perceive you. Say goodbye to those doubts! You need to love every ounce of yourself to have a truer understanding of what it is you’re meant to do in this life. You don’t always have to be practical. A little absurdity can go a long way, and may help you feel a little more at peace.
@Finlandia

Tarot card pulled: the king of cups

Oracle cards pulled: talent, closure

I will not lie, this one was a bit of a difficult read for me to interpret because the cards felt all over the place. But, I think I’ve got it, and I hope it make sense for you!

I’m getting the feeling that you’re of a rather mature mindset and always one for practical thinking. You’re sensitive to the needs of others and are able to use your efficient mentality to help them in ways that are quick, but don’t cut corners.

However, I think the cards are trying to say that it’s okay to be a little silly every now and then. There’s no need for rigid structure and practicality every day. Is there something you have a knack for that you’ve always kind of ignored because it didn’t really seem to benefit you in the long run? Well, say no more. It’s time to embrace your funky talents and let a little whimsy into your life.

Deep down, you want to give in to the desires that you deem as “useless” and you’re acutely aware of your own personal biases towards yourself and how others perceive you. Say goodbye to those doubts! You need to love every ounce of yourself to have a truer understanding of what it is you’re meant to do in this life. You don’t always have to be practical. A little absurdity can go a long way, and may help you feel a little more at peace.
flefaeries_2.png
Ooh...this is interesting! Can I have a spread 3 - The Faerie's Choice? Pronouns are she/they and preferred name is Janury. And it's okay to post here!
Ooh...this is interesting! Can I have a spread 3 - The Faerie's Choice? Pronouns are she/they and preferred name is Janury. And it's okay to post here!
clay.pngpipsqueak.png
@Janury

Tarot cards pulled: the star, the hierophant in reverse

Oracle card pulled: courage

What I’m getting is an overall feeling of being stuck in some kind of rut at this point in your life. You’re uncertain which path to take, or may not even be able to see a path at all during this standstill. You’re trying to just bury your head in the ground and hope that everything passes over you.

I think the cards are trying to gently tell you that maybe it’s time to get out of your comfort zone and go for gold! You need to muster up everything you have inside you and focus on what it is you really want. Not what someone else wants for you—what YOU personally want. You’re caught between a rock and a hard place because you’ve let past fears of failure or discontent get the best of you. And hey, I get that! I resonate big time with it.

But sometimes you have to take the first step towards your own future. You know the saying that sometimes a closed door leads to an open window (or however the heck it goes I can’t remember lol)? Welp, it’s time to get lionhearted and bust a hole in that closed door, and make your own path. Take hold of your optimism and realize that yes, you can do this, you really have to just belief in your own success as cheesy as that sounds. And it’s not easy—again, this is a reading I really emphasize with right now. Just getting to the courage to take that first step, no matter how small, can lead to a grand big adventure.

I don’t know if you’re into meditation at all, but either way, maybe give that a shot. Just have a peaceful and quiet space to yourself for a big, take some deep breathes, and think about what it is you’re really hoping for in life. Go through the steps that you can possibly take to reach those goals, and make yourself a checklist. And every time you’re feeling that uncertainty or fear creep up, or you don’t know how to bust open that door, look over that list again and meditate on whatever step you’re currently on. I think dreams of inspiration and positivity will smack you in the forehead and the universe will do its best to lend you a hand, but you have to reach yours out first :)

(Wow yeah sorry it was long like I said, this one hit me hard lol)
@Janury

Tarot cards pulled: the star, the hierophant in reverse

Oracle card pulled: courage

What I’m getting is an overall feeling of being stuck in some kind of rut at this point in your life. You’re uncertain which path to take, or may not even be able to see a path at all during this standstill. You’re trying to just bury your head in the ground and hope that everything passes over you.

I think the cards are trying to gently tell you that maybe it’s time to get out of your comfort zone and go for gold! You need to muster up everything you have inside you and focus on what it is you really want. Not what someone else wants for you—what YOU personally want. You’re caught between a rock and a hard place because you’ve let past fears of failure or discontent get the best of you. And hey, I get that! I resonate big time with it.

But sometimes you have to take the first step towards your own future. You know the saying that sometimes a closed door leads to an open window (or however the heck it goes I can’t remember lol)? Welp, it’s time to get lionhearted and bust a hole in that closed door, and make your own path. Take hold of your optimism and realize that yes, you can do this, you really have to just belief in your own success as cheesy as that sounds. And it’s not easy—again, this is a reading I really emphasize with right now. Just getting to the courage to take that first step, no matter how small, can lead to a grand big adventure.

I don’t know if you’re into meditation at all, but either way, maybe give that a shot. Just have a peaceful and quiet space to yourself for a big, take some deep breathes, and think about what it is you’re really hoping for in life. Go through the steps that you can possibly take to reach those goals, and make yourself a checklist. And every time you’re feeling that uncertainty or fear creep up, or you don’t know how to bust open that door, look over that list again and meditate on whatever step you’re currently on. I think dreams of inspiration and positivity will smack you in the forehead and the universe will do its best to lend you a hand, but you have to reach yours out first :)

(Wow yeah sorry it was long like I said, this one hit me hard lol)
flefaeries_2.png
i've never done one of these, so im curious! :0 spread three, please! my pronouns are they / them, my preferred name is sketch, and it's ok to post here!
i've never done one of these, so im curious! :0 spread three, please! my pronouns are they / them, my preferred name is sketch, and it's ok to post here!
@shaqshrek

Tarot cards pulled: the emperor, strength

Oracle card pulled: healing

Oh wow, you are coming across as a person of immense inner strength and a passion that burns very hot. You have an innate sense of what to do for the sake of others’ well-being and are this wellspring of compassion.

You have fortitude and a high level of mental and emotional endurance. You seem to be the person everyone goes to for advice, and I’m sensing that despite the best interests of everyone involved, there are times when it gets overwhelming and you need a break. It’s okay to say no, and to remind people that you’re only human as well, and need some time for yourself to decompress and focus on your own mental, spiritual, and emotional health. It doesn’t make you a bad person—in fact it just really drives the fact home of how much love you have in your heart, because you need to take care of yourself first in order to properly take care of others.

I think that right now needs to be a time where you really are focusing on yourself. Burn out is not healthy, and I have a sense that you’re getting pretty close to it. Your inner strength can only last for so long before that fiery compassion of yours fizzles out. Add some more fuel to the flames by relaxing, and allowing yourself to be just a little selfish. The healer needs to be healed themselves, you know!
@shaqshrek

Tarot cards pulled: the emperor, strength

Oracle card pulled: healing

Oh wow, you are coming across as a person of immense inner strength and a passion that burns very hot. You have an innate sense of what to do for the sake of others’ well-being and are this wellspring of compassion.

You have fortitude and a high level of mental and emotional endurance. You seem to be the person everyone goes to for advice, and I’m sensing that despite the best interests of everyone involved, there are times when it gets overwhelming and you need a break. It’s okay to say no, and to remind people that you’re only human as well, and need some time for yourself to decompress and focus on your own mental, spiritual, and emotional health. It doesn’t make you a bad person—in fact it just really drives the fact home of how much love you have in your heart, because you need to take care of yourself first in order to properly take care of others.

I think that right now needs to be a time where you really are focusing on yourself. Burn out is not healthy, and I have a sense that you’re getting pretty close to it. Your inner strength can only last for so long before that fiery compassion of yours fizzles out. Add some more fuel to the flames by relaxing, and allowing yourself to be just a little selfish. The healer needs to be healed themselves, you know!
flefaeries_2.png
Hello!

Could I get Spread 3, please? She/Her and Evirin is fine! And a PM would be preferred. :3

Thank you!
Hello!

Could I get Spread 3, please? She/Her and Evirin is fine! And a PM would be preferred. :3

Thank you!
160.png
ooo i love getting readings :]
spread 3 | they/them | xil | ok to post here !!
tysm in advance !
ooo i love getting readings :]
spread 3 | they/them | xil | ok to post here !!
tysm in advance !
xil - any pronouns - fr time +3 - art shop

ipnEeR0.png
I've never done one of these, but it looks interesting :0
Spread 3 please! My pronouns are they/them, you can call me Kestrel or Kess for short, and it's ok to post here.
I've never done one of these, but it looks interesting :0
Spread 3 please! My pronouns are they/them, you can call me Kestrel or Kess for short, and it's ok to post here.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26