Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Faerie's Tarot (temp closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@copinghour

Oracle cards pulled: healing, grieving

Tarot card pulled: judgement reversed

I am getting a sense of deep turmoil from this reading, but I think everything is going to turn out okay. Something tragic and profound has recently happened to you, and it's really turned your life upside down. You've begun to form hurtful biases either towards yourself or towards someone else that was involved, and this has further strained things in your emotional health.

You have been in a state of grieving and unable to accept what has happened. This pain is understandable. But I think the cards are trying to say that in order to ease this pain and recover from the injustice that this event has caused, you need to take a deep breath and allow yourself to move on. I know firsthand that this isn't always easy, and the steps to recovery are sometimes more difficult than experiencing the event that caused you harm.

The healing process does come naturally, but sometimes it needs a little help from you. When you feel like you're ready to move on, take it one day at a time. Little steps can turn into big leaps in the blink of an eye. If it's just as simple as remembering to write down one positive thing that happened today, or focusing on something that made you feel really good inside (even if it was just for a moment)...these are the things that sometimes are the most helpful, because life should be about the little details that make up the big picture. You've got this. The universe believes in you; you need to believe in yourself.
@copinghour

Oracle cards pulled: healing, grieving

Tarot card pulled: judgement reversed

I am getting a sense of deep turmoil from this reading, but I think everything is going to turn out okay. Something tragic and profound has recently happened to you, and it's really turned your life upside down. You've begun to form hurtful biases either towards yourself or towards someone else that was involved, and this has further strained things in your emotional health.

You have been in a state of grieving and unable to accept what has happened. This pain is understandable. But I think the cards are trying to say that in order to ease this pain and recover from the injustice that this event has caused, you need to take a deep breath and allow yourself to move on. I know firsthand that this isn't always easy, and the steps to recovery are sometimes more difficult than experiencing the event that caused you harm.

The healing process does come naturally, but sometimes it needs a little help from you. When you feel like you're ready to move on, take it one day at a time. Little steps can turn into big leaps in the blink of an eye. If it's just as simple as remembering to write down one positive thing that happened today, or focusing on something that made you feel really good inside (even if it was just for a moment)...these are the things that sometimes are the most helpful, because life should be about the little details that make up the big picture. You've got this. The universe believes in you; you need to believe in yourself.
flefaeries_2.png
@Cactisays

Oracle cards pulled: finding, talent

Tarot card pulled: the knight of swords

You are coming across as headstrong, opinionated, and unafraid to stand up for yourself and what you belief in. These are incredibly important qualities, especially when you know how to apply them when it's appropriate to do so.

I think the cards are trying to tell me that rather than being in a state of emotional struggle as you may personally feel you are, you've actually found what you're looking for and you just aren't aware of it. Lately, you have been frustrated because you feel as if you don't know your purpose in life or what it is you should focus on. But, I think you've actually already found it!

You need to do what makes your heart sing, even if it's not originally what you planned. Unexpectedly, the universe has gifted you with what your true path is, and I have a feeling it's related to that unrelenting and unwavering courage to speak your truth and stick to your gut. Maybe it's something others around you have pointed out and you've chosen to ignore them out of fear that you won't be able to meet your own expectations. That's okay; practice makes perfect, and if it's something you're truly passionate about, then what's the worry for? You've never hesitated in speaking your own mind before, so don't hesitate to grab hold of this and use it to your best advantage.
@Cactisays

Oracle cards pulled: finding, talent

Tarot card pulled: the knight of swords

You are coming across as headstrong, opinionated, and unafraid to stand up for yourself and what you belief in. These are incredibly important qualities, especially when you know how to apply them when it's appropriate to do so.

I think the cards are trying to tell me that rather than being in a state of emotional struggle as you may personally feel you are, you've actually found what you're looking for and you just aren't aware of it. Lately, you have been frustrated because you feel as if you don't know your purpose in life or what it is you should focus on. But, I think you've actually already found it!

You need to do what makes your heart sing, even if it's not originally what you planned. Unexpectedly, the universe has gifted you with what your true path is, and I have a feeling it's related to that unrelenting and unwavering courage to speak your truth and stick to your gut. Maybe it's something others around you have pointed out and you've chosen to ignore them out of fear that you won't be able to meet your own expectations. That's okay; practice makes perfect, and if it's something you're truly passionate about, then what's the worry for? You've never hesitated in speaking your own mind before, so don't hesitate to grab hold of this and use it to your best advantage.
flefaeries_2.png
[center][emoji=heart size=1]
flefaeries_2.png
[center][emoji=heart size=1]
flefaeries_2.png
Oooo I'd love a reading!! <33 Spread 3, please!! They/them pronouns, my preferred name is Zeph, and it's okay to post here :D Thank you so much for the opportunity, and offering readings [emoji=heart size=1] Have a great day/night and take care!!
Oooo I'd love a reading!! <33

Spread 3, please!! They/them pronouns, my preferred name is Zeph, and it's okay to post here :D

Thank you so much for the opportunity, and offering readings Have a great day/night and take care!!
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
Faeries Choice. I shall not reveal my name, but it means "Like a bird" and is a derivative of Eve. It is alright to post here.
Faeries Choice. I shall not reveal my name, but it means "Like a bird" and is a derivative of Eve. It is alright to post here.
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
Could I get a reading with spread #3 please? Sent via pm again. ^-^
She/her and using Andromeda as my name is fine.

Thank you!
Could I get a reading with spread #3 please? Sent via pm again. ^-^
She/her and using Andromeda as my name is fine.

Thank you!
160.png
hiya! could i get spread 3, Faeries Choice, please?
my name is Junepi and i use he/they pronouns
it is okay to post the reading in the thread :)
hiya! could i get spread 3, Faeries Choice, please?
my name is Junepi and i use he/they pronouns
it is okay to post the reading in the thread :)
3HTuHE0.png
wyatt. all prns. fr+3 | BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png | 0weZF6S.png->TCOg4IY.png | wishlist | icon dragon
calico_cat.png
This looks lovely! I'd like to request a spread 1, Unicorn Dust. Just a general reading, please. The pronouns I use are she/her, and feel free to call me Grace for my name. It's okay to post the reading in the thread ^u^
This looks lovely! I'd like to request a spread 1, Unicorn Dust. Just a general reading, please. The pronouns I use are she/her, and feel free to call me Grace for my name. It's okay to post the reading in the thread ^u^
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
Ping me when slots open again? Thanks!
Ping me when slots open again? Thanks!
9hqcHsy.png
WkCEhwX.png
g585y1V.png
B8HmiZX.png
Hello! You look like you need some ART.
Check out my
Art Shop
!
If not...how about take a look at my Long-Drop Challenge!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26