Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Faerie's Tarot (temp closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
Okay. Seriously, no lie, I cried reading this.
In a good way -- in a great way really. I really needed to hear this today. I won't get into it too much but the matriarchal figure part feels very accurate on both levels. My mom has always been my rock and she's also always drawn her strength/guidance from the spirit of my great great grandmother and said we would've gotten along if she was alive. Thank you again for doing this! <3
Okay. Seriously, no lie, I cried reading this.
In a good way -- in a great way really. I really needed to hear this today. I won't get into it too much but the matriarchal figure part feels very accurate on both levels. My mom has always been my rock and she's also always drawn her strength/guidance from the spirit of my great great grandmother and said we would've gotten along if she was alive. Thank you again for doing this! <3
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
@klefaeries
HOLY

Okay, for context, I am in eighth grade. Mental health slowly deteriorating and I've been thinking about giving up on writing a book I've been writing. You've given me hope. Thank you.
@klefaeries
HOLY

Okay, for context, I am in eighth grade. Mental health slowly deteriorating and I've been thinking about giving up on writing a book I've been writing. You've given me hope. Thank you.
Dreamcore/Weirdcore enjoyer.
Trans Male (Ae/Aer)
Check out my new group RP!
@Nightlilac

And uh wow I teared up a bit reading your response. Something definitely connected with me during your reading, and it loves your deeply and is very proud of everything you’re doing, or attempting to do. You got this.
@Nightlilac

And uh wow I teared up a bit reading your response. Something definitely connected with me during your reading, and it loves your deeply and is very proud of everything you’re doing, or attempting to do. You got this.
flefaeries_2.png
Hello! I am interested in a reading please. Spread 3 if you don't mind
You can either call me Conviction or Amber, She/Her. You can post it here.
Please let me know if you need anymore information!
Hello! I am interested in a reading please. Spread 3 if you don't mind
You can either call me Conviction or Amber, She/Her. You can post it here.
Please let me know if you need anymore information!
FMab3MX.gif
@Conviction

Oracle cards pulled: animals, manifestation

Tarot card pulled: three of cups

Okay so I am getting one of two things, and I’m not sure which is the correct one because they are overlapping so much!

I feel that you have recently just started a path involving veterinarian work. Either you have decided to enroll in vet school, started a career in that field, or maybe it’s as simple as you made the decision that something along those lines is what you would like to see yourself doing in the future. Whatever the case may be, your hard work and dedication has paid off, or will pay off when it comes time. You have been patient and for that, your reward will be having a soul-fulfilling future. This is a time to celebrate! Be proud of what you have accomplished or what you have decided.

You are kind, compassionate, and have always been closer to animals than people. Whatever you have chosen to do, or maybe will choose to do, you are bound to succeed due to the immense love in your heart and the pride you feel when you’re able to socialize a stray cat or dog to the point where they feel comfortable around humans.

Focus on the positive outcomes that this path will bring. Though there may be hardships, remember that you are the kind of person meant to get through them. Celebrate your hard work and intricate skills and don’t let yourself feel overshadowed by doubt. If you have already started down this path (or a similar one), just make sure to give yourself ample rest and if you need to remove yourself from negative emotional situations, that’s understandable. It’s a rewarding path, but not without its difficulties. Let yourself rely on your animal companions as much as they have relied on you.

@Conviction

Oracle cards pulled: animals, manifestation

Tarot card pulled: three of cups

Okay so I am getting one of two things, and I’m not sure which is the correct one because they are overlapping so much!

I feel that you have recently just started a path involving veterinarian work. Either you have decided to enroll in vet school, started a career in that field, or maybe it’s as simple as you made the decision that something along those lines is what you would like to see yourself doing in the future. Whatever the case may be, your hard work and dedication has paid off, or will pay off when it comes time. You have been patient and for that, your reward will be having a soul-fulfilling future. This is a time to celebrate! Be proud of what you have accomplished or what you have decided.

You are kind, compassionate, and have always been closer to animals than people. Whatever you have chosen to do, or maybe will choose to do, you are bound to succeed due to the immense love in your heart and the pride you feel when you’re able to socialize a stray cat or dog to the point where they feel comfortable around humans.

Focus on the positive outcomes that this path will bring. Though there may be hardships, remember that you are the kind of person meant to get through them. Celebrate your hard work and intricate skills and don’t let yourself feel overshadowed by doubt. If you have already started down this path (or a similar one), just make sure to give yourself ample rest and if you need to remove yourself from negative emotional situations, that’s understandable. It’s a rewarding path, but not without its difficulties. Let yourself rely on your animal companions as much as they have relied on you.

flefaeries_2.png
Ooo I'd love one! Spread Three, she/her, and Nicol. Posting on the thread is fine :D
Ooo I'd love one! Spread Three, she/her, and Nicol. Posting on the thread is fine :D
FD1rkPC.png
@EagerNicol

Tarot cards pulled: the tower, king of cups

Oracle card pulled: boundaries

Right away, I am getting the feeling that you are the type of person people come to in order to relieve their burdens and vent their troubles to. You have a kind and empathic heart and have a hard time saying no when it comes to letting others use you as a therapist essentially. While empathy and a general good will towards the troubles of others are wonderful traits to have, I think that lately this trait has been a burden in and of itself to you.

You are letting the negativity of others affect your own life. I think there has been an influx in friends and family venting to you about really tough issues, and being the selfless person you are, you have sat down and listened and offered advice without complaint. However, the pains and troubles are really wearing you down, and you're starting to internalize things too much. Especially if things get worse for those you care about; you feel like you let them down somehow, and are taking on too much.

It may be time to take a step back and let others know that right now, you need to focus on your own mental well-being. Ask them to see it through your own point of view if they become upset; you can't take care of yourself if you are constantly trying to take care of the mental and emotional health of others. It is not your job, and you do not need to feel obligated to do so. You are just as important, and it's time to remind those around you of that. Saying no while being firm but kind will empower you, and help you to relieve the tension and stress that has been building up within you lately.

@EagerNicol

Tarot cards pulled: the tower, king of cups

Oracle card pulled: boundaries

Right away, I am getting the feeling that you are the type of person people come to in order to relieve their burdens and vent their troubles to. You have a kind and empathic heart and have a hard time saying no when it comes to letting others use you as a therapist essentially. While empathy and a general good will towards the troubles of others are wonderful traits to have, I think that lately this trait has been a burden in and of itself to you.

You are letting the negativity of others affect your own life. I think there has been an influx in friends and family venting to you about really tough issues, and being the selfless person you are, you have sat down and listened and offered advice without complaint. However, the pains and troubles are really wearing you down, and you're starting to internalize things too much. Especially if things get worse for those you care about; you feel like you let them down somehow, and are taking on too much.

It may be time to take a step back and let others know that right now, you need to focus on your own mental well-being. Ask them to see it through your own point of view if they become upset; you can't take care of yourself if you are constantly trying to take care of the mental and emotional health of others. It is not your job, and you do not need to feel obligated to do so. You are just as important, and it's time to remind those around you of that. Saying no while being firm but kind will empower you, and help you to relieve the tension and stress that has been building up within you lately.

flefaeries_2.png
Would it be possible to get a reading when you have time? Don't know much about tarot or the difference between tarot or oracle cards, so I'll leave that up to you to decide. Preferred name is Bes, she/her, and I'd love it if you could pm it to me!
Would it be possible to get a reading when you have time? Don't know much about tarot or the difference between tarot or oracle cards, so I'll leave that up to you to decide. Preferred name is Bes, she/her, and I'd love it if you could pm it to me!
fpqmTQ7.pngMp3Aanp.png
CFEACF3E-4086-404D-BD74-452511F10493.pngUzGmb10.png
Hi! may i have a reading? whatever deck calls to use is fine. i go by any pronouns (tho lately leaning towards He/They) and you can just call me Jester. Chill with it being posted here too!
Hi! may i have a reading? whatever deck calls to use is fine. i go by any pronouns (tho lately leaning towards He/They) and you can just call me Jester. Chill with it being posted here too!
JYFQfap.pnghh5n4WA.pngOPFWPxg.pngmYEe9VI.pngtqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.pngw0wBhk1.png4c1nKFP.pngwh3Tiip.pngUybdMPF.pngsY3aESP.png1j2YGao.png
hello! may I have a reading? name is alex and I use any pronouns ♥ spread three is preferred but whatever calls to you would be fine! i'd prefer it to be messaged to me as well c: ty for your time!!
hello! may I have a reading? name is alex and I use any pronouns ♥ spread three is preferred but whatever calls to you would be fine! i'd prefer it to be messaged to me as well c: ty for your time!!
top_artshop_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6101.png
mid_wishlist_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn6105.png
bot_gen1_sm_by_general_ebonrose-dcn610c.png
he/him || ping for a reply
Double Grapefruit collector :>
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26