Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | The Faerie's Tarot (temp closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@kola21

it’s still open, I just haven’t had a chance to sit down and focus well enough due to some very stressful days at work ahah, so you can go ahead and say what you would like and I’m hoping by tomorrow evening I can get to everyone! If not, then I’ll temporarily close until I’m able to relax and catch up.
@kola21

it’s still open, I just haven’t had a chance to sit down and focus well enough due to some very stressful days at work ahah, so you can go ahead and say what you would like and I’m hoping by tomorrow evening I can get to everyone! If not, then I’ll temporarily close until I’m able to relax and catch up.
flefaeries_2.png
@Zepherym @Insidiously @Evirin @honeycorpse @Celestiyl

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give a quick update cause I feel awful I haven’t gotten around to your readings yet. Irl and work have been wicked stressful and I haven’t had the mental energy to sit down with the cards, and I apologize for the wait. I’m hoping on Tuesday and Thursday this week I’ll be able to do everyone’s readings. Thanks for sticking with me, and I appreciate your patience!
@Zepherym @Insidiously @Evirin @honeycorpse @Celestiyl

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give a quick update cause I feel awful I haven’t gotten around to your readings yet. Irl and work have been wicked stressful and I haven’t had the mental energy to sit down with the cards, and I apologize for the wait. I’m hoping on Tuesday and Thursday this week I’ll be able to do everyone’s readings. Thanks for sticking with me, and I appreciate your patience!
flefaeries_2.png
No problem! Take all the time you need! ^u^
No problem! Take all the time you need! ^u^
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
take as long as you need to get back to your best self!
take as long as you need to get back to your best self!
3HTuHE0.png
wyatt. all prns. fr+3 | BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png | 0weZF6S.png->TCOg4IY.png | wishlist | icon dragon
calico_cat.png
@klefaeries
hello! i see you're currently full at the moment, and i understand you seem pretty busy! do you have a pinglist where i can be added so i can get a reading please? no rush; i'd love for you to be in your best state to get good mental clarity for the reading.
@klefaeries
hello! i see you're currently full at the moment, and i understand you seem pretty busy! do you have a pinglist where i can be added so i can get a reading please? no rush; i'd love for you to be in your best state to get good mental clarity for the reading.
4tjEMFS.gif

tori • she/her • fr +16
poetry & lore | chibis
Could I please have a reading? My name is Alex (She/They). I would love for it to be the Spread 3 - The Faerie's Choice spread. Thank you so much I am super excited :)

Just if/when you get to me. I am in no hurry, your IRL is more important and taking care of your needs <3
Could I please have a reading? My name is Alex (She/They). I would love for it to be the Spread 3 - The Faerie's Choice spread. Thank you so much I am super excited :)

Just if/when you get to me. I am in no hurry, your IRL is more important and taking care of your needs <3
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
Your mental well-being is paramount! We are happy to wait for when you are ready!
Your mental well-being is paramount! We are happy to wait for when you are ready!
160.png
@Zepherym

Tarot cards pulled: the hanged man reversed, the page of rods reversed

Oracle card pulled: beauty

Welp first reading in awhile and we're starting off very strong! Lots of good vibes here. I am immediately getting a sense of you having been in a very tumultuous transitional period in your life for some time. You are done with uncertainties and unfinished business. You're ready to take life by the horns and control what you first believed was uncontrollable.

You are full of a strong will and demand to at last take action in your life and make it what you want it to be. This inner focus has always kept you hoping for a positive outcome, but I think you're starting to understand that such a thing won't happen on its own, which is why it's time for you to take decisive measures. Maybe you were fearful that if you decided to take full agency over your future, you would go down the wrong path and just continue the cycle of turmoil and chaos.

This is possible, but the chaotic mess ultimately is going to lead to you seeing the haphazard glory in every day life. You're going to start to appreciate the little things more, because sometimes life is about the tiny details rather than the big picture. There is beauty in disorder; think of Picasso! You taking the drivers seat in your destiny, no matter how much chaos it may bring, will ultimately lead to you being able to look back on the things you have said and done and go, "Wow, look at the wonders I was able to be a part of."

@Zepherym

Tarot cards pulled: the hanged man reversed, the page of rods reversed

Oracle card pulled: beauty

Welp first reading in awhile and we're starting off very strong! Lots of good vibes here. I am immediately getting a sense of you having been in a very tumultuous transitional period in your life for some time. You are done with uncertainties and unfinished business. You're ready to take life by the horns and control what you first believed was uncontrollable.

You are full of a strong will and demand to at last take action in your life and make it what you want it to be. This inner focus has always kept you hoping for a positive outcome, but I think you're starting to understand that such a thing won't happen on its own, which is why it's time for you to take decisive measures. Maybe you were fearful that if you decided to take full agency over your future, you would go down the wrong path and just continue the cycle of turmoil and chaos.

This is possible, but the chaotic mess ultimately is going to lead to you seeing the haphazard glory in every day life. You're going to start to appreciate the little things more, because sometimes life is about the tiny details rather than the big picture. There is beauty in disorder; think of Picasso! You taking the drivers seat in your destiny, no matter how much chaos it may bring, will ultimately lead to you being able to look back on the things you have said and done and go, "Wow, look at the wonders I was able to be a part of."

flefaeries_2.png
@Insidiously

Tarot cards pulled: the chariot, the king of rods reversed

Oracle card pulled: good luck

You've got a very big decision and/or project looming in the near future and it's been giving you a lot of grief and testing your patience, perhaps to the point where you've started to think maybe it's best to just give up and move on to something different. I'm getting a sense that the cards want to tell you that perhaps you should hold off on giving up, and keep at it for just a bit longer, because there's going to be a breakthrough sooner rather than later. Despite the difficulties and frustration, a turning point is at hand.

Unfortunately, you are your own worst enemy. You've been letting your lack of patience and refusal to listen to others' counsel be the ultimate blocking force. I could be wrong, as I am fully aware I am not always accurate, but I feel that what you're dealing with is education/school related; maybe you're in your last year or so of college, and you're struggling with what to do after graduation or having a moment of crisis and realizing that what you majored in isn't where your passions lay as you originally thought. But you don't want to accept that, nor the advice of those around you (even if it's not always good advice, it's still coming from a place of hopeful helpfulness), and it's what is keeping you from following through.

The ability to change for the better is yours to take hold of. Sit down, take a deep breath, and think about the pros and cons of your situation. Do the cons outweigh the pros? Do the pros outweigh the cons? We as human beings are lucky because we were gifted with the power of choice and free will. Our lives are what we make of them. I think the cards are gently trying to say that while yes, this decision is certainly important, it is not the end of the world. You will always have an opportunity to make things better. You just need to allow yourself to listen to what the world and those around you are saying, because sometimes a simple word or two is all we need to triumph.

@Insidiously

Tarot cards pulled: the chariot, the king of rods reversed

Oracle card pulled: good luck

You've got a very big decision and/or project looming in the near future and it's been giving you a lot of grief and testing your patience, perhaps to the point where you've started to think maybe it's best to just give up and move on to something different. I'm getting a sense that the cards want to tell you that perhaps you should hold off on giving up, and keep at it for just a bit longer, because there's going to be a breakthrough sooner rather than later. Despite the difficulties and frustration, a turning point is at hand.

Unfortunately, you are your own worst enemy. You've been letting your lack of patience and refusal to listen to others' counsel be the ultimate blocking force. I could be wrong, as I am fully aware I am not always accurate, but I feel that what you're dealing with is education/school related; maybe you're in your last year or so of college, and you're struggling with what to do after graduation or having a moment of crisis and realizing that what you majored in isn't where your passions lay as you originally thought. But you don't want to accept that, nor the advice of those around you (even if it's not always good advice, it's still coming from a place of hopeful helpfulness), and it's what is keeping you from following through.

The ability to change for the better is yours to take hold of. Sit down, take a deep breath, and think about the pros and cons of your situation. Do the cons outweigh the pros? Do the pros outweigh the cons? We as human beings are lucky because we were gifted with the power of choice and free will. Our lives are what we make of them. I think the cards are gently trying to say that while yes, this decision is certainly important, it is not the end of the world. You will always have an opportunity to make things better. You just need to allow yourself to listen to what the world and those around you are saying, because sometimes a simple word or two is all we need to triumph.

flefaeries_2.png
@honeycorpse

Oracle cards pulled: love, wellbeing

Tarot card pulled: king of cups reversed

First off, wow. I am getting an overwhelming sense of compassion and positive emotions and, well. Love. You are a very loving person, with a great big heart full of rooms holding special memories for many special people. But you have begun to feel as though this big heart of yours lately is the source of heartbreak, and have begun to doubt yourself. I think a very important relationship, whether romantic or platonic, friendly or familial, was quite recently severed and you're not quite sure what to do without it.

You need to start putting that love and compassion for others into love and compassion for yourself. Maybe you've burnt yourself out by giving to so many people and you have not received in turn. It's all well and good to be a giver; but we need nourishment ourselves, emotionally and spiritually, and if those we care about in our lives aren't willing to compromise and give as much as they are given, it can be detrimental. You need to focus on your own wellbeing right now, and realize that you are a wonderful person deserving of love and kindness despite what someone may have recently said or done to you.

It's time to honor your true feelings and stop covering them up with "No, I'm okay, thank you's". You are important. It's time to get a little possessive of your own future and life. If we can't stand up for ourselves and what we want (in a healthy, moderate manner of course) how can we fully give our loved ones what they may need or want from us? It's okay to be a little envious of what others have, as long as you don't let it consume you. Instead, let it be a driving force to channel your passion into your own soul and heart. Your feelings are valid, and so are you, so why should you deny yourself the love and affection you need to thrive?
@honeycorpse

Oracle cards pulled: love, wellbeing

Tarot card pulled: king of cups reversed

First off, wow. I am getting an overwhelming sense of compassion and positive emotions and, well. Love. You are a very loving person, with a great big heart full of rooms holding special memories for many special people. But you have begun to feel as though this big heart of yours lately is the source of heartbreak, and have begun to doubt yourself. I think a very important relationship, whether romantic or platonic, friendly or familial, was quite recently severed and you're not quite sure what to do without it.

You need to start putting that love and compassion for others into love and compassion for yourself. Maybe you've burnt yourself out by giving to so many people and you have not received in turn. It's all well and good to be a giver; but we need nourishment ourselves, emotionally and spiritually, and if those we care about in our lives aren't willing to compromise and give as much as they are given, it can be detrimental. You need to focus on your own wellbeing right now, and realize that you are a wonderful person deserving of love and kindness despite what someone may have recently said or done to you.

It's time to honor your true feelings and stop covering them up with "No, I'm okay, thank you's". You are important. It's time to get a little possessive of your own future and life. If we can't stand up for ourselves and what we want (in a healthy, moderate manner of course) how can we fully give our loved ones what they may need or want from us? It's okay to be a little envious of what others have, as long as you don't let it consume you. Instead, let it be a driving force to channel your passion into your own soul and heart. Your feelings are valid, and so are you, so why should you deny yourself the love and affection you need to thrive?
flefaeries_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26