Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Alright, gonna give this a shot. Not in the habit of writing often and usually horribly fail word counts so my goal is just to write something every day, even if it's a sentence or two. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52998272] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529983/52998272_350.png[/img] [/url] For Nov. 1: added a couple paragraphs to this fandragon's bio, still incomplete cause I can't decide how to merge Paper Mario's "fortune telling" (aka give Mario random boosts in battle) with FR's prophecy bubbles.
Alright, gonna give this a shot. Not in the habit of writing often and usually horribly fail word counts so my goal is just to write something every day, even if it's a sentence or two.

52998272_350.png

For Nov. 1: added a couple paragraphs to this fandragon's bio, still incomplete cause I can't decide how to merge Paper Mario's "fortune telling" (aka give Mario random boosts in battle) with FR's prophecy bubbles.
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Gonna give this a shot for both my general clan lore thread and finally fleshing out bios fit all my dragons! :) perhaps finish Ouija's story as well [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44291130] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442912/44291130_350.png[/img] [/url]
Gonna give this a shot for both my general clan lore thread and finally fleshing out bios fit all my dragons! :) perhaps finish Ouija's story as well

44291130_350.png
I'm gonna write a few short stories about my clan's activities to help flesh out the dynamics between the dragons, as well as conflict and/or cooperation between the factions. I'm going to try to use prompts for each one, generated using the Discord Writer-Bot. The first prompt is: "The acrid smell of burnt wood hung in the air, making their eyes water as they stumbled along the deserted sidewalk." For this, the plot is that Dioxide, a (mostly) malevolent mage contracted by a secretive organization from the Ashfall Wastes to destroy enemy clans from the inside out, used her magic to bring oil up from beneath the ground and set it on fire. You've heard of necromancers, you've heard of pyromancers, now get ready for... petroleomancers? A mage who controls petroleum, AKA crude oil. The rest of the dragons have to either find a way to stop her, or they have to flee, either via the secret thieves' railway that forms a network of tunnels beneath the Scarred Wasteland, or down through Canidae Chasm, home of a less-than-hospitable faction who sees the main clan as nothing but trouble. Here's Dioxide. Her lore hasn't been written yet but it's bouncing around in my head. She was originally going to be a member of the Lycaon subspecies like all the residents of Canidae Chasm are, but after I gened her I realized that I like her better as a villain who causes oil spills using ~*~magic~*~. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52950936] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529510/52950936_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm gonna write a few short stories about my clan's activities to help flesh out the dynamics between the dragons, as well as conflict and/or cooperation between the factions. I'm going to try to use prompts for each one, generated using the Discord Writer-Bot.

The first prompt is: "The acrid smell of burnt wood hung in the air, making their eyes water as they stumbled along the deserted sidewalk."

For this, the plot is that Dioxide, a (mostly) malevolent mage contracted by a secretive organization from the Ashfall Wastes to destroy enemy clans from the inside out, used her magic to bring oil up from beneath the ground and set it on fire. You've heard of necromancers, you've heard of pyromancers, now get ready for... petroleomancers? A mage who controls petroleum, AKA crude oil. The rest of the dragons have to either find a way to stop her, or they have to flee, either via the secret thieves' railway that forms a network of tunnels beneath the Scarred Wasteland, or down through Canidae Chasm, home of a less-than-hospitable faction who sees the main clan as nothing but trouble.

Here's Dioxide. Her lore hasn't been written yet but it's bouncing around in my head. She was originally going to be a member of the Lycaon subspecies like all the residents of Canidae Chasm are, but after I gened her I realized that I like her better as a villain who causes oil spills using ~*~magic~*~.

52950936_350.png
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
Gonna post this now since I might be too busy later. I did most of today's writing for a non-FR story, but for FR stuff, there's today's Explore the Scarred Wasteland and IceCon posts.
Gonna post this now since I might be too busy later. I did most of today's writing for a non-FR story, but for FR stuff, there's today's Explore the Scarred Wasteland and IceCon posts.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Oh? I had no idea this was a thing! With a new lore challenge on the horizon, and a refreshed lore drive regardless, I'm totally down for this~

Added myself to the spreadsheet! Hoping to participate daily, maybe up to novel tier by the end of the month? My word count will probably be dented because I'm coding bios too, though XD
Oh? I had no idea this was a thing! With a new lore challenge on the horizon, and a refreshed lore drive regardless, I'm totally down for this~

Added myself to the spreadsheet! Hoping to participate daily, maybe up to novel tier by the end of the month? My word count will probably be dented because I'm coding bios too, though XD
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Now this sounds fun :D Been working on some long lore for one of my dergons but progress has always been spotty, maybe I can wrap it up this month! Or maybe get some decent progress at least :) This is going to be great
Now this sounds fun :D Been working on some long lore for one of my dergons but progress has always been spotty, maybe I can wrap it up this month! Or maybe get some decent progress at least :) This is going to be great
Oh, this is cool! Never seen this around before, so I'm glad I found this challenge. I've been building my Clan lore recently, so hopefully I'll at least participate everyday. :)
Oh, this is cool! Never seen this around before, so I'm glad I found this challenge. I've been building my Clan lore recently, so hopefully I'll at least participate everyday. :)
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
Yesterday I got a okay-ish start! Considering I could only write on my phone I consider 277 words a good start.
Yesterday I got a okay-ish start! Considering I could only write on my phone I consider 277 words a good start.
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
Today I wrote a bio for Flora/Fleur! Her bio is written in my usual style from the perspective of Talini, another dragon in my clan. I'm not 100% happy with it and might add more at a later date but I feel like it's a good start. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44344291] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443443/44344291_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Today I wrote a bio for Flora/Fleur! Her bio is written in my usual style from the perspective of Talini, another dragon in my clan. I'm not 100% happy with it and might add more at a later date but I feel like it's a good start.
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
oops I'm a day late This is so cool! I've always wanted to try something like this but either didn't have the guts or didn't have an idea that I liked. I hope this can motivate me to work on my clan lore this month! I added myself to the spreadsheet :)
oops I'm a day late This is so cool! I've always wanted to try something like this but either didn't have the guts or didn't have an idea that I liked. I hope this can motivate me to work on my clan lore this month! I added myself to the spreadsheet :)
oNzCdIg.gif
x
x
/ f2u codes /
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30