Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I've been [i]really[/i] looking forward to this!! Been taking down so many ideas and notes for stories, but holding back until today! Good luck everyone and have fun! [emoji=book size=1] [emoji=firework size=1]
I've been really looking forward to this!! Been taking down so many ideas and notes for stories, but holding back until today! Good luck everyone and have fun!
trUQEsn.png
ayyy excellent, was hoping i'd see this again this year! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] i've got a big exam on the 8th that i'm studying for so writing will be extremely limited until then, but i'm still giving Nano a go! \o/ [s]don't want to break my yearly streak haha[/s] good luck, everyone! :D
ayyy excellent, was hoping i'd see this again this year! i've got a big exam on the 8th that i'm studying for so writing will be extremely limited until then, but i'm still giving Nano a go! \o/ don't want to break my yearly streak haha

good luck, everyone! :D
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Me coming off plague/Inktober: finally my hands can rest Me spying this thread: oooo what’s this My hands: [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/028/692/cat.jpg[/img] Let’s give it a try~ @3idolon does writing for prompts on another FR related thing count? I’m in IceCon and it’s been fun so Far to write my two dragons in that so I was wondering if the last few days of it that’s going into November would count for dailies here?
Me coming off plague/Inktober: finally my hands can rest
Me spying this thread: oooo what’s this

My hands:
cat.jpg

Let’s give it a try~
@3idolon does writing for prompts on another FR related thing count? I’m in IceCon and it’s been fun so Far to write my two dragons in that so I was wondering if the last few days of it that’s going into November would count for dailies here?
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

Woot - lets go!
Woot - lets go!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
I'm definitely getting at least the participation badge, lol! But I will aim for more if I can make it!
I'm definitely getting at least the participation badge, lol! But I will aim for more if I can make it!
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
I'm trying to participate this year! I'm currently dealing with a medically difficult pregnancy which means actually being well enough to write isn't something I'm necessarily sure of, but I'm getting back into my nuzlocke and certainly want to give it a go! c:

I've already done a little bit of writing today, too.
I'm trying to participate this year! I'm currently dealing with a medically difficult pregnancy which means actually being well enough to write isn't something I'm necessarily sure of, but I'm getting back into my nuzlocke and certainly want to give it a go! c:

I've already done a little bit of writing today, too.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Rowdy Oh my goodness you still have your light egg dragon! That makes me super happy, ahhh [emoji=heart size=1] And yes! I would be absolutely thrilled if you wanted to donate prizes! I would take anything you would be willing to part with. Thank you so much for the offer! @MisterArtist Ahh hey there! Well, I'm not sure it counts as lore necessarily but it certainly counts toward badge totals! Hey, would you be interested in prize commissions again? Not sure what your schedule is like these days. @mondoowada98 I think a discord would be super fun! I don't think I'll set one up myself but you're welcome to do so if you like! Let me know and I can share the invite link on the main page. @Edelgard Your normal NaNo writing counts toward these badge totals, fyi! It's just I think it's better to choose FR-lore related writing to share here in the thread for the daily prize raffle. @Nightea As @/Khraylen said you are welcome to post FR-related stories here but it isn't an obligation or necessary to count toward your word totals. @Luciferr Yep! Any creative writing (i.e. not for work/school) counts for NaLoWriMo, FR-related or not, for this event or for another one [emoji=mirror happy size=1] Well done to everyone who's already gotten some words written! Keep up the good work!
@Rowdy Oh my goodness you still have your light egg dragon! That makes me super happy, ahhh And yes! I would be absolutely thrilled if you wanted to donate prizes! I would take anything you would be willing to part with. Thank you so much for the offer!

@MisterArtist Ahh hey there! Well, I'm not sure it counts as lore necessarily but it certainly counts toward badge totals! Hey, would you be interested in prize commissions again? Not sure what your schedule is like these days.

@mondoowada98 I think a discord would be super fun! I don't think I'll set one up myself but you're welcome to do so if you like! Let me know and I can share the invite link on the main page.

@Edelgard Your normal NaNo writing counts toward these badge totals, fyi! It's just I think it's better to choose FR-lore related writing to share here in the thread for the daily prize raffle.

@Nightea As @/Khraylen said you are welcome to post FR-related stories here but it isn't an obligation or necessary to count toward your word totals.

@Luciferr Yep! Any creative writing (i.e. not for work/school) counts for NaLoWriMo, FR-related or not, for this event or for another one

Well done to everyone who's already gotten some words written! Keep up the good work!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
Just finished the bio for today's dragon Callista! She's one of my dead dragons so her bio is written in a different style to usual. Actually quite proud of how much I wrote today, and I still haven't written my IceCon entry for today! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42868269] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428683/42868269_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Just finished the bio for today's dragon Callista! She's one of my dead dragons so her bio is written in a different style to usual. Actually quite proud of how much I wrote today, and I still haven't written my IceCon entry for today!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@3idolon i can do a few prize commissions sure :> i'll have more time after the writing month rofl
@3idolon i can do a few prize commissions sure :> i'll have more time after the writing month rofl
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
hooray, thanks for the ping!!! i dont know how much ill do myself, but i love to watch it all go down regardless!

maybe ill build up some inspiration to finally work on my book again!
hooray, thanks for the ping!!! i dont know how much ill do myself, but i love to watch it all go down regardless!

maybe ill build up some inspiration to finally work on my book again!
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30