Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
Oh question! Do you think we should set up a discord?
Oh question! Do you think we should set up a discord?
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
planning on writing for the actual nanowrimo as well, which is... tl;dr i'm going to Write A Lot
planning on writing for the actual nanowrimo as well, which is... tl;dr i'm going to Write A Lot
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I'm trying to get into this again - not today, but starting tomorrow, work is brutal at the moment.
But I don't think I'll write anything in English. I need to get down a christmas story for an animal crossing forum and I want to write at least all of my lore in German - because it's easier - and translate them later.
So sorry - I think I'll pratice but can't post anything, specially the christmas story.
I'm trying to get into this again - not today, but starting tomorrow, work is brutal at the moment.
But I don't think I'll write anything in English. I need to get down a christmas story for an animal crossing forum and I want to write at least all of my lore in German - because it's easier - and translate them later.
So sorry - I think I'll pratice but can't post anything, specially the christmas story.
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
Oooh, I'm so glad other people are writing, it's always better to suffer create together!

Last year my writing didn't go as planned - life got in a way - but this year I'm continuing my NaNoCamp story, so much writing before me *screams*
Oooh, I'm so glad other people are writing, it's always better to suffer create together!

Last year my writing didn't go as planned - life got in a way - but this year I'm continuing my NaNoCamp story, so much writing before me *screams*
Ronnie
she/her
16454.png 1137.png 16453.png 10208.png28263.png
Youhoooou! Just got myself out the Inktober but Nanowrimo, here we are =D

I'm glad to join you guys again^^ This year again, I'll write in French for my novel Eternity so no sharing with you but I'll be happy to communicate and encourage you all! <3
Youhoooou! Just got myself out the Inktober but Nanowrimo, here we are =D

I'm glad to join you guys again^^ This year again, I'll write in French for my novel Eternity so no sharing with you but I'll be happy to communicate and encourage you all! <3
y9KNddP.png
I would love to do that this year again.... but I have a surgery during the miffle of the month and won't have my computer during most of the time of my convalescence.

So... I pass my way this year for the best! ^-^

I will probably do it in 2020... but I wish you all to success in your writtings! <3

Much love !
I would love to do that this year again.... but I have a surgery during the miffle of the month and won't have my computer during most of the time of my convalescence.

So... I pass my way this year for the best! ^-^

I will probably do it in 2020... but I wish you all to success in your writtings! <3

Much love !
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
I'd like to participate!

Question: do I need to post my "stories" here?
I'd like to participate!

Question: do I need to post my "stories" here?
@Nightea You don't have to, but if you want to then go ahead! People are always happy to read what other NaLoWriMo participants have written. :)
Hopefully I can churn out some good stuff this year. I honestly forgot this was a thing and was surprised to have a ping.
@Nightea You don't have to, but if you want to then go ahead! People are always happy to read what other NaLoWriMo participants have written. :)
Hopefully I can churn out some good stuff this year. I honestly forgot this was a thing and was surprised to have a ping.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Oh, I did this a few times last year and proceeded to ditch all the lore I wrote. This year though I'm more prepared, I have my random number generator ready and raring to go to help me be less indecisive. Can't wait to get 30 dergs that I have no ideas for!
Oh, I did this a few times last year and proceeded to ditch all the lore I wrote. This year though I'm more prepared, I have my random number generator ready and raring to go to help me be less indecisive. Can't wait to get 30 dergs that I have no ideas for!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Hmm... tempted to aim for novel tier this year so I can't get away with just counting what I'd be writing anyway for my Pinkerlocke and calling it good.
Hmm... tempted to aim for novel tier this year so I can't get away with just counting what I'd be writing anyway for my Pinkerlocke and calling it good.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30