Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hey everyone, apologies for the delay in handing out prizes. Work has been just beyond these last two days and I haven't had a lot of FR time. I will hopefully get things updated by tomorrow though.

Thanks!
Hey everyone, apologies for the delay in handing out prizes. Work has been just beyond these last two days and I haven't had a lot of FR time. I will hopefully get things updated by tomorrow though.

Thanks!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon
They’ve let me take out a rain check on the adopts until more genes are unlocked, so I haven’t ordered now but I will in future.
@3idolon
They’ve let me take out a rain check on the adopts until more genes are unlocked, so I haven’t ordered now but I will in future.
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

@QueenRed and @Ellapinky

Congrats, you've won a commission from MisterArtist! Please ping me when you submit your form, and again when you get the fee. Thanks!
@QueenRed and @Ellapinky

Congrats, you've won a commission from MisterArtist! Please ping me when you submit your form, and again when you get the fee. Thanks!
@
@
@Luciferr Ok, that's fine! When you're ready please ping me again and remember to mention it's a prize for NaLoWriMo, thanks!
@Luciferr Ok, that's fine! When you're ready please ping me again and remember to mention it's a prize for NaLoWriMo, thanks!
@
@
@PijukVonGacy @MissNevermind @Kaial @CAPozzy @Namira

Congrats! You've won a commission from Fellefen! Please ping me when you submit your order form and again when you receive the cost. Thanks!
@PijukVonGacy @MissNevermind @Kaial @CAPozzy @Namira

Congrats! You've won a commission from Fellefen! Please ping me when you submit your order form and again when you receive the cost. Thanks!
@
@
@Galatheid @TheAwesoMew @DragonPrincess27 @TripKatt13 @sprinklequeen @Kakushigo @ThomasCao [center][size=6]RAFFLE TIME![/size][/center] [center][size=4]Round 4[/size][/center] [b]Instructions:[/b] Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please post on this thread with a list of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2773255/1#post_41144496]prizes[/url] that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), if you are drawn as number 6 you will give me a list that is 6 prizes long, number 5 will give a list 5 prizes long, and so on. If you are drawn, you will have until tomorrow at rollover to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the last slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle. [quote=Edit:]Some of the prizes can be awarded multiple times, but this means your list may not be as long as your draw number and that is fine![/quote] Here are our fourth round winners! And this will conclude the raffle [emoji=mirror laughing size=1] [LIST=1] [*][s]@Katsuji[/s] Prize Claimed [*][s]@Namira[/s] Prize Claimed [*]@After (Unclaimed Round 3) [/LIST] Congrats!
@Galatheid @TheAwesoMew @DragonPrincess27 @TripKatt13 @sprinklequeen @Kakushigo @ThomasCao
RAFFLE TIME!
Round 4

Instructions: Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please post on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), if you are drawn as number 6 you will give me a list that is 6 prizes long, number 5 will give a list 5 prizes long, and so on.

If you are drawn, you will have until tomorrow at rollover to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the last slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle.

Edit: wrote:
Some of the prizes can be awarded multiple times, but this means your list may not be as long as your draw number and that is fine!

Here are our fourth round winners! And this will conclude the raffle
  1. @Katsuji Prize Claimed
  2. @Namira Prize Claimed
  3. @After (Unclaimed Round 3)

Congrats!
@
@
@3idolon, Wasn't expecting to win, so this is a pleasant surprise.

May I please have:

1. Trust In Me

I would have gone with Fellefan's Plentiful Protector Adopts, but the genes I needed for the Guardian aren't sponsored yet. So I will get one from them separately at a later point in time.

Thank you again! Hope you enjoy the upcoming holidays.
@3idolon, Wasn't expecting to win, so this is a pleasant surprise.

May I please have:

1. Trust In Me

I would have gone with Fellefan's Plentiful Protector Adopts, but the genes I needed for the Guardian aren't sponsored yet. So I will get one from them separately at a later point in time.

Thank you again! Hope you enjoy the upcoming holidays.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@3idolon

1. Fellefan Plentiful Protector Adopts
2. Trust in Me

Thank you!
@3idolon

1. Fellefan Plentiful Protector Adopts
2. Trust in Me

Thank you!
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@3idolon i posted my order for an adoptable. wasn't entirely sure how you wanted us to do it, so i just sent fellefan the payment like their shop says to do.
@3idolon i posted my order for an adoptable. wasn't entirely sure how you wanted us to do it, so i just sent fellefan the payment like their shop says to do.
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

@CAPozzy Oh, could you please ping me to your order form?
@CAPozzy Oh, could you please ping me to your order form?
@
@
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30