Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cindershroom Summit [Autumn Flight]
1 2 3 4
@MurEyeUh
Yes u can! you can send them to me or AerusOnward and we will add them for future rewards/trades :)
@MurEyeUh
Yes u can! you can send them to me or AerusOnward and we will add them for future rewards/trades :)
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
Sending a bunch now!
Sending a bunch now!
This is lovely. The graphics are just amazing :-D

I'll send you a pile of fodder familiars..
This is lovely. The graphics are just amazing :-D

I'll send you a pile of fodder familiars..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Oh my gosh this looks amazing! I'll try to collect some stuff to donate as well!
Oh my gosh this looks amazing! I'll try to collect some stuff to donate as well!
sleepytroll.gif
Skidaddle skidoodle, your hoard will no longer be a noodle!
Skidaddle skidoodle, your hoard will no longer be a noodle!
[center]@Jussie @Mestra001 @LadyoftheDragons @ShinyDecidueye[/center] [center]Hello there! This week quest has drawn to a close. The river is once again a safe place to drink thanks to you! Now how this will work. When you successfully complete a quest your name is put down with a number. I will be using random.org to generate a random number and if yours is selected then you win! You can't be picked twice, and if you are chosen, list the reward you would like from most to least. Now enough talking lets get to the winners![/center] [center]1. ShinyDecidueye 2. LadyoftheDragons 3. Jussie 4. Mestra001[/center] ----- [center][b]Prizes [/b] [item=LilyFowl][item=bubble Nymph][item=Fin Jewels][item=Peacebringer's Cowl][item=Vista: Gossamer Flame][/center] ----- You will have until the end of the week to tell me your prize other wise I will just pick a left over prize for you. The quest board has been updated with new prizes so be sure to check that out as well!
Hello there! This week quest has drawn to a close. The river is once again a safe place to drink thanks to you!
Now how this will work.
When you successfully complete a quest your name is put down with a number. I will be using random.org to generate a random number and if yours is selected then you win!
You can't be picked twice, and if you are chosen, list the reward you would like from most to least.
Now enough talking lets get to the winners!

1. ShinyDecidueye
2. LadyoftheDragons
3. Jussie
4. Mestra001

Prizes

Lilyfowl Bubble Nymph Fin Jewels Peacebringer's Cowl Vista: Gossamer Flame

You will have until the end of the week to tell me your prize other wise I will just pick a left over prize for you. The quest board has been updated with new prizes so be sure to check that out as well!
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@Cyans 1) [item=Peacebringer's Cowl] 2) [item=Lilyfowl] 3) [item=Bubble nymph] 4) [item=Fin jewels] 5) [item=Vista: gossamer flame]
@Cyans

1) Peacebringer's Cowl

2) Lilyfowl

3) Bubble Nymph

4) Fin Jewels

5) Vista: Gossamer Flame
1. [item=lilyfowl] 2. [item=peacebringer's cowl] 3. [item=bubble nymph] 4. [item=fin jewels] 5. [item=vista: gossamer flame]
1. Lilyfowl
2. Peacebringer's Cowl
3. Bubble Nymph
4. Fin Jewels
5. Vista: Gossamer Flame
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Cyans 1. [item= Vista: Gossamer Flame] 2. [item= Lilyfowl] 3. [item= Bubble Nymph] 4. [item= Peacebringer's cowl] 5. [item= Fin Jewels]
@Cyans

1. Vista: Gossamer Flame
2. Lilyfowl
3. Bubble Nymph
4. Peacebringer's Cowl
5. Fin Jewels
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@Cyans

1. Bubble Nymph
2. Fin Jewels
3. Lilyfowl
4. Vista: Gossamer Flame