Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Baby's First Art Shop (Full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Hello! I'm Cngx and I'm just an art enthusiast that loves expensive things! So, I decided to open a shop to practice and pay for my addiction. I'm currently only offering quick doodles due to the fact I'm now in school and have a part time job. [u]No full colors or neat lineart[/u] is available, sorry! These will be quick so apparel limit will be 1-2 items. Feel free to tell me what expression you want, optional though. [s]I'm making a [b]15kt minimum [/b]payment (no tip included) because I do put effort into each piece.[/s] >>> PWYW for now! Please [b]PING me[/b] as I am not subscribed to the thread. Also, you can pay upfront or I'll send you a message when I finish, whatever works best for ya. [center][b]Examples:[/b] [IMG]https://i.ibb.co/8NPKwQQ/com-14.png[/IMG] [IMG]https://i.ibb.co/XVVn4zx/com-15.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2j160ld.jpg[/IMG] (Used some updated examples from the shop so people know what to expect. If your commission is up here and you want it taken down then please just shoot me a ping.) [b]Slots:[/b] --------------------------------------------- 1. 2. 3. --------------------------------- [quote=Order Form] @Cngx Username: Dragon,OC,Ect.... : Wanted Expression/Pose: [/quote] --------------------- [b]PINGLIST:[/b] Salvation nabal fastfallex SimFeetUnder AmeriaSparrow FlamesEmbrace RADLAD245 (form already completed) SilentDatura Wolfkai galaxanova SwampQween Whirlwish crowbot ado beltpunk Grimme shadowforestdrag --------------------- Thank you for browsin! :D [/center]
Hello! I'm Cngx and I'm just an art enthusiast that loves expensive things! So, I decided to open a shop to practice and pay for my addiction.

I'm currently only offering quick doodles due to the fact I'm now in school and have a part time job. No full colors or neat lineart is available, sorry! These will be quick so apparel limit will be 1-2 items. Feel free to tell me what expression you want, optional though.

I'm making a 15kt minimum payment (no tip included) because I do put effort into each piece. >>> PWYW for now!

Please PING me as I am not subscribed to the thread. Also, you can pay upfront or I'll send you a message when I finish, whatever works best for ya.

Examples:
com-14.png
com-15.png
2j160ld.jpg

(Used some updated examples from the shop so people know what to expect. If your commission is up here and you want it taken down then please just shoot me a ping.)

Slots:

Order Form wrote:
@Cngx
Username:
Dragon,OC,Ect.... :
Wanted Expression/Pose:

PINGLIST:

Salvation
nabal
fastfallex
SimFeetUnder
AmeriaSparrow
FlamesEmbrace
RADLAD245 (form already completed)
SilentDatura
Wolfkai
galaxanova
SwampQween
Whirlwish
crowbot
ado
beltpunk
Grimme
shadowforestdrag

Thank you for browsin! :D
@Cngx hey, could I get a bust of this guy? He's a sphinx, but you could do an anthro style face rather than human. I've been meaning to get some anthro art of him. :) He's based on a caracal cat.

Edit: whoops, forgot to mention, no apparel, but keep the piercings, please.

@Cngx hey, could I get a bust of this guy? He's a sphinx, but you could do an anthro style face rather than human. I've been meaning to get some anthro art of him. :) He's based on a caracal cat.

Edit: whoops, forgot to mention, no apparel, but keep the piercings, please.

a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@vervain Of course; I'll get started right away!
@vervain Of course; I'll get started right away!
@Cngx your style is so cute *O* could i get a traditional drawing of anora? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24153220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241533/24153220_350.png[/img] [/url] and do you prefer payment before or after?
@Cngx your style is so cute *O* could i get a traditional drawing of anora?

24153220_350.png

and do you prefer payment before or after?
@vervain
14ndb7l.png

Does this look ok? If so then please send payment over! ^^

@ghosthymn

uwu Thank you!! Of course and I'll get started soon! I'd like payment after, please.
@vervain
14ndb7l.png

Does this look ok? If so then please send payment over! ^^

@ghosthymn

uwu Thank you!! Of course and I'll get started soon! I'd like payment after, please.
@Cngx oh he's perfect!! I'll send payment over momentarily. :) :)
@Cngx oh he's perfect!! I'll send payment over momentarily. :) :)
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@cngx
I see you draw humans?
@cngx
I see you draw humans?
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp
I do! I'm sorry I don't have any up, I don't use my tablet often as I should, so the any time I really draw humans it's normally traditional/at school (doesn't mean I won't do it digitally). Here are some I manage to find on my phone ^^

f3uln6.jpg

28bflfd.jpg
(really toony)

10qwdxw.jpg
@ElphabaThropp
I do! I'm sorry I don't have any up, I don't use my tablet often as I should, so the any time I really draw humans it's normally traditional/at school (doesn't mean I won't do it digitally). Here are some I manage to find on my phone ^^

f3uln6.jpg

28bflfd.jpg
(really toony)

10qwdxw.jpg
@cngx
I would love to order a profile headshot of one of my girls. (I have 4 xD) Are you comfortable with super curly hair or no? So I know which to pick.
@cngx
I would love to order a profile headshot of one of my girls. (I have 4 xD) Are you comfortable with super curly hair or no? So I know which to pick.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp
I mean, I can always give it a shot! Though, I will admit, I kinda suck at drawing curly hair...so if you don't mind it being a bit messy then I can probably do it x)
@ElphabaThropp
I mean, I can always give it a shot! Though, I will admit, I kinda suck at drawing curly hair...so if you don't mind it being a bit messy then I can probably do it x)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35