Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | fairgrounds achievements not working
1 2 3 4 5
For me, it's the Amber one of the clear 5 that's still stubbornly refusing to pop.

I did it five times in one round/session of the game. I counted. It still didn't pop.
For me, it's the Amber one of the clear 5 that's still stubbornly refusing to pop.

I did it five times in one round/session of the game. I counted. It still didn't pop.
"Froggy"/"Hypo" =o= Adult =o= (FR+3)
naturetop.png
For me it's the clear 5 stones that just won't trigger.
For me it's the clear 5 stones that just won't trigger.
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
Thank you for the reports @reliquiaen an everyone!

We are currently working on fixes for various fairgrounds bugs. In some cases, the achievement description just needs to be clarified. In other cases we're tracking down some unexpected behavior in fairly old code.

Here are some of the items still being reviewed.
Artifracture
Limestone Line Up (Obsidian)
Limestone Line Up (Amber)
Limestone Line Up (Stones)
Limestone Line Up (Tablets)
Limestone Line Up (Crystals)
Limestone Line Up (Trilobites)
These achievements require the 5 tiles to be in a line - "lineup". The description will soon be updated to be more clear.
Runestones of the Arcanist
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Has been recoded entirely and should now be working

Magnificent Memory (3)
Magnificent Memory (10)
Credit for completing a level only kicks in when you click "Next Level". We are looking into making this more intuitive.

Runestone Rockstar
Is a trickier bug and we're still looking into why scores are not always saved to the database.
Higher or Lower
Ten Ways to Win with Thirteen Cards
This achievement description will be updated to be more clear. The achievement requires making 10 correct calls in a row. This can span multiple rounds. Please let us know if somehow the achievement isn't working even under that definition.
Tidal Trouble
As far as we are aware, all achievements for this game are functioning. Just make sure you actually complete your game to get full level credit.
Thank you for the reports @reliquiaen an everyone!

We are currently working on fixes for various fairgrounds bugs. In some cases, the achievement description just needs to be clarified. In other cases we're tracking down some unexpected behavior in fairly old code.

Here are some of the items still being reviewed.
Artifracture
Limestone Line Up (Obsidian)
Limestone Line Up (Amber)
Limestone Line Up (Stones)
Limestone Line Up (Tablets)
Limestone Line Up (Crystals)
Limestone Line Up (Trilobites)
These achievements require the 5 tiles to be in a line - "lineup". The description will soon be updated to be more clear.
Runestones of the Arcanist
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Has been recoded entirely and should now be working

Magnificent Memory (3)
Magnificent Memory (10)
Credit for completing a level only kicks in when you click "Next Level". We are looking into making this more intuitive.

Runestone Rockstar
Is a trickier bug and we're still looking into why scores are not always saved to the database.
Higher or Lower
Ten Ways to Win with Thirteen Cards
This achievement description will be updated to be more clear. The achievement requires making 10 correct calls in a row. This can span multiple rounds. Please let us know if somehow the achievement isn't working even under that definition.
Tidal Trouble
As far as we are aware, all achievements for this game are functioning. Just make sure you actually complete your game to get full level credit.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Adding my own problems here.

I'm having to do the Limestone Line Up achievements multiple times to get them to register. Trilobite/Granite took one time, Stone/Tablet/Amber took 2-3, and I'm on try 4 for Crystal.

EDIT - lol snipped by a dev
Adding my own problems here.

I'm having to do the Limestone Line Up achievements multiple times to get them to register. Trilobite/Granite took one time, Stone/Tablet/Amber took 2-3, and I'm on try 4 for Crystal.

EDIT - lol snipped by a dev
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
ahhh i see so the T and L shapes in artifracture weren't triggering it i understand, thanks, yeah the wording makes it seem any group of five. c': cheers Kaepora, thank you guys for all the hard work, this is such a fantastic update!
ahhh i see so the T and L shapes in artifracture weren't triggering it i understand, thanks, yeah the wording makes it seem any group of five. c': cheers Kaepora, thank you guys for all the hard work, this is such a fantastic update!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I have stickied this thread so it can act as a catch-all for all fairgrounds achievements. If you notice any stray threads that would be covered by this thread, please direct other players here :)
I have stickied this thread so it can act as a catch-all for all fairgrounds achievements. If you notice any stray threads that would be covered by this thread, please direct other players here :)

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

If "Ten Ways to Win with Thirteen Cards" requires all guesses to be made in a row, should it have a progress bar? I read in a response somewhere else that the progress bars are not used in collections because the idea was not to have the bar if you could loose progress.
If "Ten Ways to Win with Thirteen Cards" requires all guesses to be made in a row, should it have a progress bar? I read in a response somewhere else that the progress bars are not used in collections because the idea was not to have the bar if you could loose progress.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri Good question - I can see it going either way. We might revisit this in the future.
@Minstri Good question - I can see it going either way. We might revisit this in the future.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

hiii it says that its been fixed but none of my runestone achievements have been triggered, even though its the game i play the most?? i went and played a quick round and that triggered matchmaker but the other ones which i know SHOULD have been triggered from how much ive played it in the past havent gone off ><
hiii it says that its been fixed but none of my runestone achievements have been triggered, even though its the game i play the most?? i went and played a quick round and that triggered matchmaker but the other ones which i know SHOULD have been triggered from how much ive played it in the past havent gone off ><
see someone in my sales tab you like?
just message me to claim one free dragon!

tumblr_inline_mww2m51HpU1r0jzp4.gif

7A7cEAI.pngBb9XFYa.pngGLMwkdE.png

@miscarion
Many achievements cannot be retroactively applied. Anything with progression from before the release should be considered a bonus, not an expectation.
@miscarion
Many achievements cannot be retroactively applied. Anything with progression from before the release should be considered a bonus, not an expectation.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5