Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | fairgrounds achievements not working
1 2 3 4 5
[font=cambria]i'm testing the fairgrounds achievements just because [b]runestone rocker[/b] screenshot of the points: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/724617798512410697/1116408905199792248/image.png[/img] under total score it says 51,700 which should trip the achievement. i did it twice to see if it was an error on my end but it hasn't popped [s][b]stuck at this stump[/b][/s] [i]this works now! ty![/i] requires you to complete a full set of higher or lower guesses. i've done this twice in the last two hours and will do it again on the hour to triple check but so far no progress has been made on this set of achievements i'm going through the other fairgrounds ones also will keep this thread updated if i find any more
i'm testing the fairgrounds achievements just because

runestone rocker
screenshot of the points:
image.png
under total score it says 51,700 which should trip the achievement. i did it twice to see if it was an error on my end but it hasn't popped

stuck at this stump this works now! ty!
requires you to complete a full set of higher or lower guesses. i've done this twice in the last two hours and will do it again on the hour to triple check but so far no progress has been made on this set of achievements

i'm going through the other fairgrounds ones also will keep this thread updated if i find any more
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
OOPS didn't see this post before I made mine but same here
OOPS didn't see this post before I made mine but same here
they/them | horror fan | 20s | writer
limestone line up: amber, crystals, trilobites all seem to be bugged also. the others popped but these three refuse to no matter how many times i get those five combos
limestone line up: amber, crystals, trilobites all seem to be bugged also. the others popped but these three refuse to no matter how many times i get those five combos
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
Task called "matchmaker matchmaker" that consists of "Played runestone of the arcanist" didnt work for me

Task "Magnificent Memory" that is "Clear level 3 in the Runestones of the Arcanist" worked though
Task called "matchmaker matchmaker" that consists of "Played runestone of the arcanist" didnt work for me

Task "Magnificent Memory" that is "Clear level 3 in the Runestones of the Arcanist" worked though
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
[quote name="reliquiaen" date="2023-06-08 13:26:40" ] limestone line up: amber, crystals, trilobites all seem to be bugged also. the others popped but these three refuse to no matter how many times i get those five combos [/quote] That's interesting, for me it's amber, stone and obsidian that aren't working (I've completed each of them at least twice in the past half hour). The rest triggered correctly. [s]Edit: Also, this achievement isn't unlocking for me either even though I completed it twice: Three-Sixty No-Shuffle Complete a puzzle on any layout without having to reshuffle the board in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game[/s] This one randomly triggered a while later. Still not getting the Artifracture ones tho.
reliquiaen wrote on 2023-06-08 13:26:40:

That's interesting, for me it's amber, stone and obsidian that aren't working (I've completed each of them at least twice in the past half hour). The rest triggered correctly.

Edit: Also, this achievement isn't unlocking for me either even though I completed it twice:

Three-Sixty No-Shuffle
Complete a puzzle on any layout without having to reshuffle the board in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game

This one randomly triggered a while later. Still not getting the Artifracture ones tho.
[quote name="@MissK" date="2023-06-08 13:33:49" ] [quote name="reliquiaen" date="2023-06-08 13:26:40" ] limestone line up: amber, crystals, trilobites all seem to be bugged also. the others popped but these three refuse to no matter how many times i get those five combos [/quote] That's interesting, for me it's amber, stone and obsidian that aren't working (I've completed each of them at least twice in the past half hour). The rest triggered correctly. [s]Edit: Also, this achievement isn't unlocking for me either even though I completed it twice: Three-Sixty No-Shuffle Complete a puzzle on any layout without having to reshuffle the board in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game[/s] This one randomly triggered a while later. Still not getting the Artifracture ones tho. [/quote] [font=cambria]i'm so impressed that you got the no shuffle one. got any pointers? i don't think i've EVER done that one seems like the five combos are just finicky. crystals just unlocked for me so who knows. they're temperamental ig
@MissK wrote on 2023-06-08 13:33:49:

That's interesting, for me it's amber, stone and obsidian that aren't working (I've completed each of them at least twice in the past half hour). The rest triggered correctly.

Edit: Also, this achievement isn't unlocking for me either even though I completed it twice:

Three-Sixty No-Shuffle
Complete a puzzle on any layout without having to reshuffle the board in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game

This one randomly triggered a while later. Still not getting the Artifracture ones tho.

i'm so impressed that you got the no shuffle one. got any pointers? i don't think i've EVER done that one

seems like the five combos are just finicky. crystals just unlocked for me so who knows. they're temperamental ig
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
[quote name="@reliquiaen" date="2023-06-08 14:32:34" ] [quote name="@MissK" date="2023-06-08 13:33:49" ] [quote name="reliquiaen" date="2023-06-08 13:26:40" ] limestone line up: amber, crystals, trilobites all seem to be bugged also. the others popped but these three refuse to no matter how many times i get those five combos [/quote] That's interesting, for me it's amber, stone and obsidian that aren't working (I've completed each of them at least twice in the past half hour). The rest triggered correctly. [s]Edit: Also, this achievement isn't unlocking for me either even though I completed it twice: Three-Sixty No-Shuffle Complete a puzzle on any layout without having to reshuffle the board in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game[/s] This one randomly triggered a while later. Still not getting the Artifracture ones tho. [/quote] [font=cambria]i'm so impressed that you got the no shuffle one. got any pointers? i don't think i've EVER done that one seems like the five combos are just finicky. crystals just unlocked for me so who knows. they're temperamental ig [/quote] Hmm hopefully they'll all unlock eventually, maybe it just takes a while to register with all the overload. For Mistral Mahjong, it's definitely also luck, often I'm just stuck with too many things uncovered and have to shuffle. But what helps for me is to focus on bigger stacks first, whatever locks the most tiles at the time. If you end up with a couple of big stacks in the end you'll almost certainly have to refresh, while if you have lots of lower stacks, that's a lot more tiles that could possibly match. But sometimes it goes better and sometimes it goes worse!
@reliquiaen wrote on 2023-06-08 14:32:34:
@MissK wrote on 2023-06-08 13:33:49:

Three-Sixty No-Shuffle

i'm so impressed that you got the no shuffle one. got any pointers? i don't think i've EVER done that one

seems like the five combos are just finicky. crystals just unlocked for me so who knows. they're temperamental ig

Hmm hopefully they'll all unlock eventually, maybe it just takes a while to register with all the overload.

For Mistral Mahjong, it's definitely also luck, often I'm just stuck with too many things uncovered and have to shuffle. But what helps for me is to focus on bigger stacks first, whatever locks the most tiles at the time. If you end up with a couple of big stacks in the end you'll almost certainly have to refresh, while if you have lots of lower stacks, that's a lot more tiles that could possibly match. But sometimes it goes better and sometimes it goes worse!
@MissK yeah it could just be an overload on the systems. launch day jitters and all that, at least the five combos aren't super hard. i'm SO glad the 1mil points in shock switch worked first try. ^^;
@MissK yeah it could just be an overload on the systems. launch day jitters and all that, at least the five combos aren't super hard. i'm SO glad the 1mil points in shock switch worked first try. ^^;
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
Chasing some of the Fairgrounds achievements, gonna be honest, some of those games are REALLY outdated and janky, and it shows.

Runestones of the Arcanist in particular has a zoom bug that makes everything blurry and borderline unreadable and as such the later levels become almost impossible to tell tiles apart because you can't get a visually distinct enough image. Fullscreen does not help and in fact makes it worse. This is especially bad for Plague vs. Blood's tiles since their "red" is also near-identical and usually you *need* the words to tell them apart if their symbols aren't distinct enough.

If fixing the games themselves isn't a possibility, then lowering requirements might have to be.

...don't get me started on Artifracture.
Chasing some of the Fairgrounds achievements, gonna be honest, some of those games are REALLY outdated and janky, and it shows.

Runestones of the Arcanist in particular has a zoom bug that makes everything blurry and borderline unreadable and as such the later levels become almost impossible to tell tiles apart because you can't get a visually distinct enough image. Fullscreen does not help and in fact makes it worse. This is especially bad for Plague vs. Blood's tiles since their "red" is also near-identical and usually you *need* the words to tell them apart if their symbols aren't distinct enough.

If fixing the games themselves isn't a possibility, then lowering requirements might have to be.

...don't get me started on Artifracture.
"Froggy"/"Hypo" =o= Adult =o= (FR+3)
naturetop.png
As others have said, all the Clear 5 _____ blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game are having issues, I've had to do them several times before they finally registered. The last one I have left is the stones, and I've probably gotten it like 12 times today at least and it just isn't working.
As others have said, all the Clear 5 _____ blocks at once in the Artifracture Fairgrounds game are having issues, I've had to do them several times before they finally registered. The last one I have left is the stones, and I've probably gotten it like 12 times today at least and it just isn't working.
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 3 4 5