Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Constant Cookie Permissions Popup
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Toothye" date="2023-05-10 03:06:31" ] I also play on Android mobile, UK, I use Chrome with no other extensions and both the blue and the grey popups are appearing on every page. It's especially frustrating because it can sometimes take a few seconds to appear and if I've zoomed in I can't zoom out again to accept the pop-up so I have to leave the webpage to fix it. It's making the game very unpleasant to play, I'll probably take a break for a while until this is fixed. [/quote] Exactly the same here, but I'm Germany based
Toothye wrote on 2023-05-10 03:06:31:
I also play on Android mobile, UK, I use Chrome with no other extensions and both the blue and the grey popups are appearing on every page.
It's especially frustrating because it can sometimes take a few seconds to appear and if I've zoomed in I can't zoom out again to accept the pop-up so I have to leave the webpage to fix it.
It's making the game very unpleasant to play, I'll probably take a break for a while until this is fixed.
Exactly the same here, but I'm Germany based
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
I am having the same issue today. The blue button banner instead of the usual gray.
Usually the grey banner pops up once when i first log in for the day and then it doesn't again unless i clear my cache, but today i cannot do anything without the blue accept button popping up. It's absolutely unbearable.
I am having the same issue today. The blue button banner instead of the usual gray.
Usually the grey banner pops up once when i first log in for the day and then it doesn't again unless i clear my cache, but today i cannot do anything without the blue accept button popping up. It's absolutely unbearable.
I've been having it a few days and now it's worse, I seem to get two different looking pop-ups.

Using Google Chrome on android Mobile UK

Edit: also not using any extensions even though it was suggested to be the problem!
I've been having it a few days and now it's worse, I seem to get two different looking pop-ups.

Using Google Chrome on android Mobile UK

Edit: also not using any extensions even though it was suggested to be the problem!
Heart.gif
It's still around, it felt like it improved 2 days ago but it's getting pretty bad again. Android chrome, popups happen every 2-5 actions/pages
It's still around, it felt like it improved 2 days ago but it's getting pretty bad again. Android chrome, popups happen every 2-5 actions/pages
7tMTPYA.png
>Pings/comments ok, don't DM w/o asking
>Haggle friendly unless stated otherwise
>Feel free to ask questions!
Have been having trouble with this on my phone as well. I usually keep adblock on when using my laptop (Sorry devs, I just don't like ads), but on my phone I can maybe get one page without a popup before there's three in a row.
And let's not even begin to talk about trying to be here while using my Wii U...
Have been having trouble with this on my phone as well. I usually keep adblock on when using my laptop (Sorry devs, I just don't like ads), but on my phone I can maybe get one page without a popup before there's three in a row.
And let's not even begin to talk about trying to be here while using my Wii U...
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
this is still happening and it's borderline unplayable. i use chrome and edge on laptop and get mostly the blue ones, no scripts or adblock or anything, just vanilla. i haven't bothered checking mobile in a few days but it was happening there last i checked.

editing to add the grey one just popped up while i was reading through the forum, after like 15 seconds of being on the page already. what??
this is still happening and it's borderline unplayable. i use chrome and edge on laptop and get mostly the blue ones, no scripts or adblock or anything, just vanilla. i haven't bothered checking mobile in a few days but it was happening there last i checked.

editing to add the grey one just popped up while i was reading through the forum, after like 15 seconds of being on the page already. what??
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->ypBiZ1.pngxaQpo1.pngZSFHU1.pngunknown.png
Im so glad im not the only one. Its rather annoying so i did send a request in for support but maybe it is a site issue now. Fingers crossed.
Im so glad im not the only one. Its rather annoying so i did send a request in for support but maybe it is a site issue now. Fingers crossed.
Sometimes serious, sometimes funny.....always sarcastic...
[quote name="Toothye" date="2023-05-10 03:06:31" ] I also play on Android mobile, UK, I use Chrome with no other extensions and both the blue and the grey popups are appearing on every page. It's especially frustrating because it can sometimes take a few seconds to appear and if I've zoomed in I can't zoom out again to accept the pop-up so I have to leave the webpage to fix it. It's making the game very unpleasant to play, I'll probably take a break for a while until this is fixed. [/quote] Also this. Every time i zoom in the popup appear and i can't do anything. Don't have extensions on my phone either. Wish i could have add blocker on my phone, hate to see adds being the reason our FR experience is ruined. :c
Toothye wrote on 2023-05-10 03:06:31:
I also play on Android mobile, UK, I use Chrome with no other extensions and both the blue and the grey popups are appearing on every page.
It's especially frustrating because it can sometimes take a few seconds to appear and if I've zoomed in I can't zoom out again to accept the pop-up so I have to leave the webpage to fix it.
It's making the game very unpleasant to play, I'll probably take a break for a while until this is fixed.
Also this. Every time i zoom in the popup appear and i can't do anything.
Don't have extensions on my phone either.

Wish i could have add blocker on my phone, hate to see adds being the reason our FR experience is ruined. :c
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
[center]I GET THIS TOO!!! it's constant, i am dying. screenshot of one of them: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/646017260435013682/1106315207346749451/image.png[/img] the other one is basically the same, just with grey buttons i'm on chrome, normal site stuff, no adblock or extra scripts, on laptop (specifically chromebook). it's literally any time i reload or open a new page or click anything. it's driving me so insane[/center]
I GET THIS TOO!!! it's constant, i am dying.

screenshot of one of them:
image.png

the other one is basically the same, just with grey buttons

i'm on chrome, normal site stuff, no adblock or extra scripts, on laptop (specifically chromebook). it's literally any time i reload or open a new page or click anything. it's driving me so insane
food_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
and to those i left behind - see you next time
_______ Festival Dom Discounts

but seriously, please check out the FDD hub, we need you ;) - any flight appreciated!!
We have been in contact with our ad provider and believe we have isolated what it causing this issue.

We are currently running a second ad network as an ad test and we believe that the two networks cookies are conflicting with one another. We are working to see if the second network can resolve the issue. If they cannot resolve the issue by next Wednesday morning, we will cut the test early.

Either way, a resolution to the cookie woes should happen one way (through a fix) or the other (removing the second network). Once a fix or a removal of the second network happens, a cache clear will likely be needed so that a new cookie can be issued.

Our apologies for this issue >< I'll keep you updated with what's happening.
We have been in contact with our ad provider and believe we have isolated what it causing this issue.

We are currently running a second ad network as an ad test and we believe that the two networks cookies are conflicting with one another. We are working to see if the second network can resolve the issue. If they cannot resolve the issue by next Wednesday morning, we will cut the test early.

Either way, a resolution to the cookie woes should happen one way (through a fix) or the other (removing the second network). Once a fix or a removal of the second network happens, a cache clear will likely be needed so that a new cookie can be issued.

Our apologies for this issue >< I'll keep you updated with what's happening.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10