Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Constant Cookie Permissions Popup
We are no longer running two ad networks, so there should not be conflicting privacy cookies. If anyone is still experiencing issues, we recommend clearing your browser cache to clear out any lingering cookies so we can get you a fresh unconflicted one!

If you turned on ad block because of this issue, as long as you clear your cache the site should now be operating the same in regards to ads as it did in April!
We are no longer running two ad networks, so there should not be conflicting privacy cookies. If anyone is still experiencing issues, we recommend clearing your browser cache to clear out any lingering cookies so we can get you a fresh unconflicted one!

If you turned on ad block because of this issue, as long as you clear your cache the site should now be operating the same in regards to ads as it did in April!
Works very well for me know, thank you for taking your time to fix it so quickly!
Works very well for me know, thank you for taking your time to fix it so quickly!
H3OkKJ1.pngFmKeY5Z.png7IhBLlj.png
I've had the same issue happening to me for the last few weeks and getting progressively worse. I fixed it now by adding FR in my chrome data security settings to the custom list of websites that can use third party cookies. In case anyone else has the problem, they can try this!
I've had the same issue happening to me for the last few weeks and getting progressively worse. I fixed it now by adding FR in my chrome data security settings to the custom list of websites that can use third party cookies. In case anyone else has the problem, they can try this!
silhouette__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daesakl.pngUbXQ54R.jpg
starting today I'm having this issue every time I open a page, I even did the above fix and it's still not working
starting today I'm having this issue every time I open a page, I even did the above fix and it's still not working
:D
Same here, but for me it today, tried Ztdine's fix to no avail.
I'm also using Chrome

Edit: my bad, it's not the cookies for the site but the bottom ' We value your privacy ' nightmare
Same here, but for me it today, tried Ztdine's fix to no avail.
I'm also using Chrome

Edit: my bad, it's not the cookies for the site but the bottom ' We value your privacy ' nightmare
qpAyEQv.png
Getting the "we value your privacy" pop ups again everytime a page is refreshed. Hopefully gets solved soon
Getting the "we value your privacy" pop ups again everytime a page is refreshed. Hopefully gets solved soon
QFXpYkj.png
"We value your privacy" is back TT_TT
I tried clearing the cookies, no change. I'm using Internet samsung from tablet, and I don't have any adblocker
"We value your privacy" is back TT_TT
I tried clearing the cookies, no change. I'm using Internet samsung from tablet, and I don't have any adblocker
I have the same issue again and it keeps me from grinding for festival items, because it is so annoying :(
I have the same issue again and it keeps me from grinding for festival items, because it is so annoying :(
:D :D :D
I've been having this issue on and off ever since the cookie pop up was a thing, but now that I am slowly trying to get back into the site, it is driving me absolutely nuts. It makes the site unplayable. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Currently using a microsoft surface with the most recent microsoft edge browser
I've been having this issue on and off ever since the cookie pop up was a thing, but now that I am slowly trying to get back into the site, it is driving me absolutely nuts. It makes the site unplayable. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

Currently using a microsoft surface with the most recent microsoft edge browser
This is terrible! I hope the devs manage to figure this out...
This is terrible! I hope the devs manage to figure this out...
Please give a like if you Like!--->86520977.png96850041.png84977690.png