Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Constant Cookie Permissions Popup
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Jumping on to say,
I've been having the same issue.

I've enabled my adblocker again... (sorry, I hate to do it!), but it does seem to have fixed the issue.

I will keep an eye on the forums though, for when there is an update and I'll turn it back off as soon as.
Jumping on to say,
I've been having the same issue.

I've enabled my adblocker again... (sorry, I hate to do it!), but it does seem to have fixed the issue.

I will keep an eye on the forums though, for when there is an update and I'll turn it back off as soon as.
I'm old... I've returned! | FR+8
I never had this issue untill yesterday, deleting cookies didn't work, I play on mobile so it's double irritating, as I can't do anything when I'm closing in to click any button and the pop up notification appear on the bottom of page.
I never had this issue untill yesterday, deleting cookies didn't work, I play on mobile so it's double irritating, as I can't do anything when I'm closing in to click any button and the pop up notification appear on the bottom of page.
''And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero''
~ Vriska Serket ~
WvEXipG.png
UMevL3r.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1YB0OjO.png
This seems to be drastically improved on my end! It now occasionally pops up, but still does every 10 pages
This seems to be drastically improved on my end! It now occasionally pops up, but still does every 10 pages
7tMTPYA.png
>Pings/comments ok, don't DM w/o asking
>Haggle friendly unless stated otherwise
>Feel free to ask questions!
Not using any extensions or scripts here and getting the privacy pop up constantly on mobile.
Not using any extensions or scripts here and getting the privacy pop up constantly on mobile.
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
I am getting a constant popup asking me to accept cookies too.
It started few hours ago but it costant and it appear everytime I vist a dragon page, so it's really frustrating when I'm bonding with familiars.
I am getting a constant popup asking me to accept cookies too.
It started few hours ago but it costant and it appear everytime I vist a dragon page, so it's really frustrating when I'm bonding with familiars.
rreea8E.gif
I know its just because its been going on a while and I'm tired of it but I feel like this has only gotten worse somehow, really hope theres a positive update about this soon >.<
I know its just because its been going on a while and I'm tired of it but I feel like this has only gotten worse somehow, really hope theres a positive update about this soon >.<
owleics.gif
While I know people are looking into this, thought to add in our situation. Both me and my sibling @Huntess have had constant pop ups (both grey and blue) on our phones, as well as my laptop and her PC. we are still receiving them:

~ Each turn in the gathering.
~ Each time a new page is open (including forums, dragons, friends ect).
~ Reloading / refreshing the same page.
~ Each time a familiar is bonded.

While using a phone; if slightly zoomed in, the pop ups appear off screen, and completely freeze / lock out the entire screen, forcing us to close our internet tab and have to search for FlightRising again. We did experience something similar months ago and never complained and it was resolved, but now it's come back with a vengeance, and I am getting tired of it.

We both use chrome, both live in the UK, and don't use any sort of ad blockers or anything of the sort (plus, we have never used an ad blocker before). it is getting unbearable and frankly unplayable, and we only ever seem to experience this issue with FlightRising specifically. We are patient; but not when it's every single familiar and we both have 100+ dragons. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Update: forgot to mention, we do not use any extensions or anything of the sort. We use just plain, basic Google Chrome.
While I know people are looking into this, thought to add in our situation. Both me and my sibling @Huntess have had constant pop ups (both grey and blue) on our phones, as well as my laptop and her PC. we are still receiving them:

~ Each turn in the gathering.
~ Each time a new page is open (including forums, dragons, friends ect).
~ Reloading / refreshing the same page.
~ Each time a familiar is bonded.

While using a phone; if slightly zoomed in, the pop ups appear off screen, and completely freeze / lock out the entire screen, forcing us to close our internet tab and have to search for FlightRising again. We did experience something similar months ago and never complained and it was resolved, but now it's come back with a vengeance, and I am getting tired of it.

We both use chrome, both live in the UK, and don't use any sort of ad blockers or anything of the sort (plus, we have never used an ad blocker before). it is getting unbearable and frankly unplayable, and we only ever seem to experience this issue with FlightRising specifically. We are patient; but not when it's every single familiar and we both have 100+ dragons. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Update: forgot to mention, we do not use any extensions or anything of the sort. We use just plain, basic Google Chrome.
yes this is still going on... luckily I easily switch to laptop with ad blocker but on phone it is annoying to just toss something to Baldwin. esp as screen would freeze as WiltedThorn said
yes this is still going on... luckily I easily switch to laptop with ad blocker but on phone it is annoying to just toss something to Baldwin. esp as screen would freeze as WiltedThorn said
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
There has been a change in this for me at some point over the last couple of days. I'm no longer getting the grey privacy popup, hurrah!

...but while using Chrome on my laptop I'm now getting the blue privacy popup on every single page. This is not an improvement...

(Again, I do not have and have never used any adblockers or extensions)

ETA: On Safari on my iPad it’s still both popups, but not so constant.
There has been a change in this for me at some point over the last couple of days. I'm no longer getting the grey privacy popup, hurrah!

...but while using Chrome on my laptop I'm now getting the blue privacy popup on every single page. This is not an improvement...

(Again, I do not have and have never used any adblockers or extensions)

ETA: On Safari on my iPad it’s still both popups, but not so constant.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I also play on Android mobile, UK, I use Chrome with no other extensions and both the blue and the grey popups are appearing on every page.
It's especially frustrating because it can sometimes take a few seconds to appear and if I've zoomed in I can't zoom out again to accept the pop-up so I have to leave the webpage to fix it.
It's making the game very unpleasant to play, I'll probably take a break for a while until this is fixed.
I also play on Android mobile, UK, I use Chrome with no other extensions and both the blue and the grey popups are appearing on every page.
It's especially frustrating because it can sometimes take a few seconds to appear and if I've zoomed in I can't zoom out again to accept the pop-up so I have to leave the webpage to fix it.
It's making the game very unpleasant to play, I'll probably take a break for a while until this is fixed.
tumblr_oa8g48Ksic1um0jspo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10