Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Constant Cookie Permissions Popup
I am starting to get this popup constantly. If this continues I will start blocking adds :(
I am starting to get this popup constantly. If this continues I will start blocking adds :(
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
I have the same issue with the cookies/privacy pop up coming up at almost every FR page I go to. It alternates between the grey and blue accented pop ups that user Hiddenite shared. It's especially annoying since their "accept" buttons are in adverse places, so I always have to look at what pop-up it is to ensure I hit the right button, instead of mindlessly clicking it away to do what I wanted to.

Using the Google Chrome browser app on mobile.
I have the same issue with the cookies/privacy pop up coming up at almost every FR page I go to. It alternates between the grey and blue accented pop ups that user Hiddenite shared. It's especially annoying since their "accept" buttons are in adverse places, so I always have to look at what pop-up it is to ensure I hit the right button, instead of mindlessly clicking it away to do what I wanted to.

Using the Google Chrome browser app on mobile.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
Google Chrome user here. Would be grateful if this could be fixed before it drives me totally insane!
Google Chrome user here. Would be grateful if this could be fixed before it drives me totally insane!
April showers bring forth May flowers
Same problem here. It is driving me crazy. It is extra bad on mobile
On my computer i block everything but no choice on phone, and currently only stuck playing on mobile device!
Same problem here. It is driving me crazy. It is extra bad on mobile
On my computer i block everything but no choice on phone, and currently only stuck playing on mobile device!
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Also same problem here (using PC and Windows 10 and the actual firefox) - it is very annoying and takes away a lot of the fun I usually have on this site. I don´t want to use an ad-blocker for that is normally the only way I am able to support FR, I think and hope that there should be an other solution.

Edit: I think it has not been mentioned here yet, I get the same issue if I only scroll down the site a little bit.
Also same problem here (using PC and Windows 10 and the actual firefox) - it is very annoying and takes away a lot of the fun I usually have on this site. I don´t want to use an ad-blocker for that is normally the only way I am able to support FR, I think and hope that there should be an other solution.

Edit: I think it has not been mentioned here yet, I get the same issue if I only scroll down the site a little bit.
The same problem happens to me too! (Google Chrome on Android 13/Samsung Tab A8) While they don’t pop up every page, I’ve noticed that both grey and blue pop-ups are alternating each other for some reason. [emoji=tundra confused size=2]
The same problem happens to me too! (Google Chrome on Android 13/Samsung Tab A8)

While they don’t pop up every page, I’ve noticed that both grey and blue pop-ups are alternating each other for some reason.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Same here. Blue and grey popups apparently alternating (not for every page change, but I had to dismiss about ten of the things while familiar bonding) on both Chrome on my laptop and Safari on my iPad.
Same here. Blue and grey popups apparently alternating (not for every page change, but I had to dismiss about ten of the things while familiar bonding) on both Chrome on my laptop and Safari on my iPad.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
To be more specific: In 15 Gathering turns, going back to the main page between each turn, I got the popup 15 times. It's possible that I would have got it even more if I'd waited for each page to load completely before clicking for my next action.
To be more specific: In 15 Gathering turns, going back to the main page between each turn, I got the popup 15 times. It's possible that I would have got it even more if I'd waited for each page to load completely before clicking for my next action.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I have the same issue as the users above, using chrome.
I have the same issue as the users above, using chrome.
tp1ZjdA.png
Getting the same pop ups using Chrome, I don't use ad-blockers and I have tried to fiddle with my cookie settings but nothing has helped so far
Getting the same pop ups using Chrome, I don't use ad-blockers and I have tried to fiddle with my cookie settings but nothing has helped so far