Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Maybe I just solved the mystery of it

This one seems to be Hiveworks privacy popup as found exactly same one on one of their comics.

Maybe I just solved the mystery of it

This one seems to be Hiveworks privacy popup as found exactly same one on one of their comics.

W6LdAlV.gif
Thanks for the info about the AbBlock. Unselecting "acceptable ads" fixed the problem instantly :D!
Thanks for the info about the AbBlock. Unselecting "acceptable ads" fixed the problem instantly :D!
Same issue on my phone with Chrome. It's super annoying and it really ruins my motivation to play at all.
I'm using an adblocker browser now, bc that seemed to be the only kinda adblocker I could get for my phone.
It's frustrating and I hope it gets fixed soon so I can go back to how I usually play. We shouldn't have to download something just to play in peace without being constantly harressed by a pop-up...
Same issue on my phone with Chrome. It's super annoying and it really ruins my motivation to play at all.
I'm using an adblocker browser now, bc that seemed to be the only kinda adblocker I could get for my phone.
It's frustrating and I hope it gets fixed soon so I can go back to how I usually play. We shouldn't have to download something just to play in peace without being constantly harressed by a pop-up...
itdrdSJ.giftumblr_inline_nmt8sp38iE1tp0s8u_500.gifoHdGIvq.gif
Same thing here- unfortunately, I can't install Adblock on the computer I'm currently using, so I just have to grind my teeth and carry on. [emoji=snapper angry size=1]
Same thing here- unfortunately, I can't install Adblock on the computer I'm currently using, so I just have to grind my teeth and carry on.
Having the same problem. Starting after the rollover.
Saving my options won't help either.

edit: seems to be problem with only www1. starting sites. Checking if re-loging helps.
edit: didn't help
edit: cleaning chrome history+cookies seemed to work.
Having the same problem. Starting after the rollover.
Saving my options won't help either.

edit: seems to be problem with only www1. starting sites. Checking if re-loging helps.
edit: didn't help
edit: cleaning chrome history+cookies seemed to work.
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

Was also experiencing the issue, and enabling my addblocker for FR seems to have solved it.

Interestingly, I was mainly getting it in Baldwin, and only sporadically in other parts of the site. I use Firefox. If this is an intrusive ad of some kind, I hope the admins will sort it out soon.
Was also experiencing the issue, and enabling my addblocker for FR seems to have solved it.

Interestingly, I was mainly getting it in Baldwin, and only sporadically in other parts of the site. I use Firefox. If this is an intrusive ad of some kind, I hope the admins will sort it out soon.
Accent shop
So.. for me, if I clear part of my history (doesn't even need to cover all of FR of the day or whatever) while FR is open somewhere, the problem appears again.

Logging in and out didn't do anything, clearing history again while logged out didn't do anything, but clearing it again with the site open (and relogging, cause u get kicked out) somehow worked. Not sure why. But for all Chrome users, at least, this might prove useful!
So.. for me, if I clear part of my history (doesn't even need to cover all of FR of the day or whatever) while FR is open somewhere, the problem appears again.

Logging in and out didn't do anything, clearing history again while logged out didn't do anything, but clearing it again with the site open (and relogging, cause u get kicked out) somehow worked. Not sure why. But for all Chrome users, at least, this might prove useful!
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@Kylaila - i was having this problem too (on chrome on a macbook), and using your above solution worked !!! thank you so much <3
@Kylaila - i was having this problem too (on chrome on a macbook), and using your above solution worked !!! thank you so much <3
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic awesome!! Freeeedom
@idiosyncratic awesome!! Freeeedom
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
I have now tried everything from above and nothing work for me. I will just have to wait until the admin gets it fixed. [emoji=spiral sad size=1] I'm on a mac with safari.
I have now tried everything from above and nothing work for me. I will just have to wait until the admin gets it fixed.
I'm on a mac with safari.
lighth7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35