Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
I have this too on my mobile chrome browser. After messing with my settings, clearing my browse history, my cookies, deleting the app, reinstalling, basically everything I gave up and tried using a different browser. I'm on Opera now, and it seems like it's not popping up here. Maybe it's the built in adblocker, maybe it's a chrome specific issue, I don't know, but I hope it's fixed soon bc I Loathe operas ui.
I have this too on my mobile chrome browser. After messing with my settings, clearing my browse history, my cookies, deleting the app, reinstalling, basically everything I gave up and tried using a different browser. I'm on Opera now, and it seems like it's not popping up here. Maybe it's the built in adblocker, maybe it's a chrome specific issue, I don't know, but I hope it's fixed soon bc I Loathe operas ui.
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
I'm using the vivaldi browser on pc and I had to actively turn on the built in ad block for only this site to make the pop ups stop. This only started happening to me today
I'm using the vivaldi browser on pc and I had to actively turn on the built in ad block for only this site to make the pop ups stop. This only started happening to me today
DqaUDXI.png
f16aksK.png
Same problem here on Chrome. Just started suddenly showing it on every page about ten minutes ago, no matter what I try the message pops up over and over again.

Other sites are keeping their privacy pop up down after I click accept, it's just FR at the moment that won't keep it away.
Same problem here on Chrome. Just started suddenly showing it on every page about ten minutes ago, no matter what I try the message pops up over and over again.

Other sites are keeping their privacy pop up down after I click accept, it's just FR at the moment that won't keep it away.
Gr7tY6Q.gif
This has just started happening to me today. On chrome.
This has just started happening to me today. On chrome.
Ire Tweet
It started happening to me today. I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 10, on a laptop.

Normally I have AdBlock off on FR, but with this I had to turn it on...
It started happening to me today. I'm using Google Chrome on Windows 10, on a laptop.

Normally I have AdBlock off on FR, but with this I had to turn it on...
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
Same issue here on Firefox. No addons, cookies cleared, no issues on other sites.
Same issue here on Firefox. No addons, cookies cleared, no issues on other sites.
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
the site is almost unuseable on my smartphone. Can not get adblock on Chrome here for some reason

If anyone know of a viable addblock for Android let me know
the site is almost unuseable on my smartphone. Can not get adblock on Chrome here for some reason

If anyone know of a viable addblock for Android let me know
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
same for me. I'm using chrome, windows 10 PC.

edit: on phone now and the problem is here too..

edit2: now all of a sudden I don't have this problem on the PC anymore. I didn't do or change anything, it just stopped. it remains on the phone however.
same for me. I'm using chrome, windows 10 PC.

edit: on phone now and the problem is here too..

edit2: now all of a sudden I don't have this problem on the PC anymore. I didn't do or change anything, it just stopped. it remains on the phone however.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
I’m gonna unsubscribe this is clogging up my alerts now