Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Privacy pop up problem??
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
I use ecosia and i have the same issue x.x
I use ecosia and i have the same issue x.x
WwUTSRN.gif Beware of Gamble, hoarder of Wildclaws and shiny things CY9XrXE.gif
Same problem here.

Uses Windows 10, Chrome, reject third part cookies.

Does not pop up in Clan Profile and Nursery but all other places I have tried until now on flight it does.
Same problem here.

Uses Windows 10, Chrome, reject third part cookies.

Does not pop up in Clan Profile and Nursery but all other places I have tried until now on flight it does.
zapdosbuttoncopy.png
ZapdosZulu Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsiver rpg.
Nothing is working to stop this. It's really getting wearing.

The old one used to pop up too often (I don't want to have to keep dealing with my permissions all the time when I don't want to give them any) but this is EVERY SINGLE PAGE.

Make it stop. It's making the site unusable.
Nothing is working to stop this. It's really getting wearing.

The old one used to pop up too often (I don't want to have to keep dealing with my permissions all the time when I don't want to give them any) but this is EVERY SINGLE PAGE.

Make it stop. It's making the site unusable.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Likewise, running into this same issue and it's getting aggravating enough to make me not want to interact with the site at all. I click accept, it comes back, I go through the long, long, long list rejecting everything, it's right there again at the next page I navigate to. I can't do anything without this thing getting in the way and stopping me from using the site, and quite frankly, I don't want to be allowing that usage of my data just so I can minimise the amount of hassle involved in feeding some pixels, and it's not fast to reject it.

I've got Firefox and Windows 10.
Likewise, running into this same issue and it's getting aggravating enough to make me not want to interact with the site at all. I click accept, it comes back, I go through the long, long, long list rejecting everything, it's right there again at the next page I navigate to. I can't do anything without this thing getting in the way and stopping me from using the site, and quite frankly, I don't want to be allowing that usage of my data just so I can minimise the amount of hassle involved in feeding some pixels, and it's not fast to reject it.

I've got Firefox and Windows 10.
VgR98md.png
Same problem here, just started today. [emoji=tundra sad size=2] Like usually I use mobile version of Chrome.
Same problem here, just started today.

Like usually I use mobile version of Chrome.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
Same problem here -- both on my phone and my laptop. As much as I'd like to support fr by keeping ads enabled, the persistent problems have made it impossible to actually play the site, so I've been forced to enable AdBlock on my laptop just to be able to use it, and ignore my phone for the time being...
Same problem here -- both on my phone and my laptop. As much as I'd like to support fr by keeping ads enabled, the persistent problems have made it impossible to actually play the site, so I've been forced to enable AdBlock on my laptop just to be able to use it, and ignore my phone for the time being...
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Hey, I just discovered that being in inkognito avoids getting constantly spammed from this pop up window! [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Hey, I just discovered that being in inkognito avoids getting constantly spammed from this pop up window!
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
This!!
This!!
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
Literally getting this on every single page I view
Literally getting this on every single page I view
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
ok... I just started getting it on phone? it is on every page. I use chrome
ok... I just started getting it on phone? it is on every page. I use chrome
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet