Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nesting grounds glitch
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have the same Problem. Or.. kind of. Not only do the images not show up right, I also cannot select other Dragons. Neither Fathers nor Mothers can be changed. It not just this pair and all Breeds are affected. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455087370312744983/684318083363635230/Screenshot_20200303-093118_Chrome.jpg[/img] Device: Mobile, Galaxy S10+, Android 10 Browser: Chrome, Connection: Wifi Antivirus: Kaspersky Edit: *Sometimes* I can overcome that bug by refreshing.. like... 20 times? Its also been like this since the last bigger Maintenance, I think.
I have the same Problem. Or.. kind of.
Not only do the images not show up right, I also cannot select other Dragons. Neither Fathers nor Mothers can be changed.
It not just this pair and all Breeds are affected.
Screenshot_20200303-093118_Chrome.jpg

Device: Mobile, Galaxy S10+, Android 10
Browser: Chrome,
Connection: Wifi
Antivirus: Kaspersky

Edit: *Sometimes* I can overcome that bug by refreshing.. like... 20 times?
Its also been like this since the last bigger Maintenance, I think.
BannerSabrielsmol.png
Im having the same issue. i cant see the dragon i breed but i can see its name. its so annoying
Im having the same issue. i cant see the dragon i breed but i can see its name. its so annoying
saiyuri2
Same issue. Whichever dragon I choose first I get a image of, but the second never appears. Also if I change the dragon from the first to another I do not get a updated image, it stays the same.

I am on mobile, android using Chrome. I typically am on mobile when I do nests so I don't know if it does the same on my desktop
Same issue. Whichever dragon I choose first I get a image of, but the second never appears. Also if I change the dragon from the first to another I do not get a updated image, it stays the same.

I am on mobile, android using Chrome. I typically am on mobile when I do nests so I don't know if it does the same on my desktop
arOGchX.png
I'm on both laptop and mobile and both are glitchy. I'm a bit weary of breeding right now in case I make a mistake. I hope this gets resolved soon.
I'm on both laptop and mobile and both are glitchy. I'm a bit weary of breeding right now in case I make a mistake. I hope this gets resolved soon.
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
i'm also having the same issue. if i select the father first, the image for the mother will not show up, and vice versa. previously, i could just refresh the page till it worked, but now it doesn't seem to help anymore.

i'm using a macbook with safari as the browser.
i'm also having the same issue. if i select the father first, the image for the mother will not show up, and vice versa. previously, i could just refresh the page till it worked, but now it doesn't seem to help anymore.

i'm using a macbook with safari as the browser.
Yep, came here in hopes to see this thread.

Same issue, using pc with Windows 8.1 64-bit, browser Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit).

EDIT:
For programmers, maybe it will be of help - it gives "Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation" error every time you try to select partner for chosen dragon, or try to change the first chosen dragon. I decided not to copy the whole error piece, but I'm sure you'll see it yourself. :)
Yep, came here in hopes to see this thread.

Same issue, using pc with Windows 8.1 64-bit, browser Chrome Version 80.0.3987.122 (Official Build) (64-bit).

EDIT:
For programmers, maybe it will be of help - it gives "Uncaught TypeError: Illegal invocation" error every time you try to select partner for chosen dragon, or try to change the first chosen dragon. I decided not to copy the whole error piece, but I'm sure you'll see it yourself. :)
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
I'm having a similar problem, but not the same. I can't select any dragon at all, even though I have multiple in my layer ready for breeding. No names pop up with the selection tool. So at the moment, I can't breed any dragons.

Using Macbook with Safari, and also doesn't work on my mobile.
I'm having a similar problem, but not the same. I can't select any dragon at all, even though I have multiple in my layer ready for breeding. No names pop up with the selection tool. So at the moment, I can't breed any dragons.

Using Macbook with Safari, and also doesn't work on my mobile.
Having this issue, makes it real hard to breed dragons because i don't remember them by name half the time. The female doesn't show up and if I change the male the image doesn't refresh to show the new male.

I am using Chrome on windows 10.
Having this issue, makes it real hard to breed dragons because i don't remember them by name half the time. The female doesn't show up and if I change the male the image doesn't refresh to show the new male.

I am using Chrome on windows 10.
Same thing here. The image of the female doesn't show. The image for the male works, but when I choose a different dragon the image doesn't change. This doesn't cause too much of a problem for me since I know my dragons without having their image. So while I'm not very upset about it, it's just slightly annoying at times.
Same thing here. The image of the female doesn't show. The image for the male works, but when I choose a different dragon the image doesn't change. This doesn't cause too much of a problem for me since I know my dragons without having their image. So while I'm not very upset about it, it's just slightly annoying at times.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
I just wish to add: for a little while, this glitch went away, when the naming glitch was first fixed. However, as soon as the naming glitch restarted, this glitch started up again. I feel that its very likely that this glitch, and the glitch involving players being unable to name their dragons, is possibly related.
I just wish to add: for a little while, this glitch went away, when the naming glitch was first fixed. However, as soon as the naming glitch restarted, this glitch started up again. I feel that its very likely that this glitch, and the glitch involving players being unable to name their dragons, is possibly related.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11