Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nesting grounds glitch
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Same issue as everyone else here -- one parent's thumbnail loads correctly, the other does not (doesn't matter which one I start with first). Today had a new issue, where changing the "visible" parent changed the parent from the dropdown but did not change the thumbnail. It still allows me to preview the babies and proceed to the egg-laying with no issue.

Using most recent versions of Windows and Chrome, but also had this problem on mobile (iOS, Chrome).
Same issue as everyone else here -- one parent's thumbnail loads correctly, the other does not (doesn't matter which one I start with first). Today had a new issue, where changing the "visible" parent changed the parent from the dropdown but did not change the thumbnail. It still allows me to preview the babies and proceed to the egg-laying with no issue.

Using most recent versions of Windows and Chrome, but also had this problem on mobile (iOS, Chrome).
I have the same issue AutumnHeart reported windows 10 laptop/chrome80.0.3987.132 [b]things I have tried that didn't fix the issue,[/b] clearing cache and cookies (same pattern of what nesting grounds looked like) trying the nesting procedures via incognito mode (ditto also bugged same way) here's a screen shot (I seleted Shine first then Charmeuse and got the no image thing on 2nd dragon picked, then changed first dragon picked to Supplanter without an associated image update), the hatchie preview definitely shows the offspring of supplanter and Charmeuse and not Shine and Charmeuse [img]https://imgur.com/WBSpkrp.jpg[/img]
I have the same issue AutumnHeart reported windows 10 laptop/chrome80.0.3987.132

things I have tried that didn't fix the issue,
clearing cache and cookies (same pattern of what nesting grounds looked like)
trying the nesting procedures via incognito mode (ditto also bugged same way)

here's a screen shot (I seleted Shine first then Charmeuse and got the no image thing on 2nd dragon picked, then changed first dragon picked to Supplanter without an associated image update), the hatchie preview definitely shows the offspring of supplanter and Charmeuse and not Shine and Charmeuse

WBSpkrp.jpg
I’m adding my support here. This has been ongoing for a while.

I really need the dragon image. I can’t always remember exactly what the dragon I’m selecting looks like. I mean, I suppose I could live with this glitch, I have been for weeks! But I would rather see an image of the dragon I’m about to breed.

Is anyone even working on this bug?
I’m adding my support here. This has been ongoing for a while.

I really need the dragon image. I can’t always remember exactly what the dragon I’m selecting looks like. I mean, I suppose I could live with this glitch, I have been for weeks! But I would rather see an image of the dragon I’m about to breed.

Is anyone even working on this bug?
hc7MLaK.png
I also get this glitch. However, if you go to the female dragon you wish to breed and click on the breed button in her profile -- it'll take you to the nesting grounds. And her image will pop up.
I also get this glitch. However, if you go to the female dragon you wish to breed and click on the breed button in her profile -- it'll take you to the nesting grounds. And her image will pop up.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
03/07/2020. I have this same problem. It is still happening today. I would really like to know what to do. I am using an android tablet with chrome. I don't know how to do a screen shot.
03/07/2020. I have this same problem. It is still happening today. I would really like to know what to do. I am using an android tablet with chrome. I don't know how to do a screen shot.
Popping back into this thread to say that this has been happening everyday for a couple weeks without fail. I've grown used to it but that doesn't mean its any less annoying.

Again im on a windows 10 pc using firefox.
Popping back into this thread to say that this has been happening everyday for a couple weeks without fail. I've grown used to it but that doesn't mean its any less annoying.

Again im on a windows 10 pc using firefox.
hRdwFwp.png spook.png Untitled1093_20210713014652.png S8eRrP9.png
Windows 10, Firefox Incognito Mode. This bug has been happening to me for a long while now. I have screenshots of a recent pair I have bred. Neither does the female's image or name show up. I always select male, then female. [img]https://i.ibb.co/23XmXkG/one.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/cTdFpRp/two.png[/img]
Windows 10, Firefox Incognito Mode.

This bug has been happening to me for a long while now. I have screenshots of a recent pair I have bred. Neither does the female's image or name show up. I always select male, then female.

one.png
two.png
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
Same issue here. Whatever dragon you put in first is shown: using most recent firefox, windows 10, hp laptop [img]https://i.ibb.co/T1mZLWs/FR-HELP.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/nzKT5D2/Help.png[/img]
Same issue here. Whatever dragon you put in first is shown:

using most recent firefox, windows 10, hp laptop

FR-HELP.png
Help.png
Same issue here but on chrome on moblie. Been brother me for about 3-4 days. Didn't say much as seems all my glitches everyone else get too.
Same issue here but on chrome on moblie. Been brother me for about 3-4 days. Didn't say much as seems all my glitches everyone else get too.
banner_banescale_alt-1.png
Same issue here, Firefox and Samsung Internet, problem the same on both browsers. I accidentally bred one of my g1s due to this.
Same issue here, Firefox and Samsung Internet, problem the same on both browsers. I accidentally bred one of my g1s due to this.
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11