Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nesting grounds glitch
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Dropping in to say same here!
Dropping in to say same here!
Now when I change the dragon that IS showing up, it won't change to that dragon.

For instance if I use a Female Wildclaw, and then decide to change it to a Female Imperial on the breeding window it still only shows the WC while the Male is still blank.

Now when I change the dragon that IS showing up, it won't change to that dragon.

For instance if I use a Female Wildclaw, and then decide to change it to a Female Imperial on the breeding window it still only shows the WC while the Male is still blank.

Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
Ugh, I searched all over for this last night then made my own post because I only found bug reports for trying to breed related dragons and the like. I'll just add my link in here since I'm fantastic at being unable to navigate the forums.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2828227
Ugh, I searched all over for this last night then made my own post because I only found bug reports for trying to breed related dragons and the like. I'll just add my link in here since I'm fantastic at being unable to navigate the forums.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2828227
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
I wrote info about this in my post through the link, but I've been seeing bug reports about the clear selection window being broken, or being unable to breed ancients because they won't show up in the list. I strongly believe the two issues are related, if not the same. This makes it difficult to breed ancients, but refreshing can usually clear this problem in a handful of tries. If these issues are related I figured it would be helpful to mention. (And I didn't expect people to visit my link..)

And to be clear I mean after refreshing, then selecting an unrelated ancient pair to breed with, the second dragon will occasionally not show up to even select. Not the *not a bug* that prevents you from mixing ancients with modern dragons.
I wrote info about this in my post through the link, but I've been seeing bug reports about the clear selection window being broken, or being unable to breed ancients because they won't show up in the list. I strongly believe the two issues are related, if not the same. This makes it difficult to breed ancients, but refreshing can usually clear this problem in a handful of tries. If these issues are related I figured it would be helpful to mention. (And I didn't expect people to visit my link..)

And to be clear I mean after refreshing, then selecting an unrelated ancient pair to breed with, the second dragon will occasionally not show up to even select. Not the *not a bug* that prevents you from mixing ancients with modern dragons.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
This same glitch has been happening for me as well, except sometimes it pairs a different mother and this shows up in the preview.

I also don't have screenshots, but in my case I paired iri/shim/crackle and skink/spinner/runes, but the babies were showing up with hex and smoke. I don't think I have any female dragons with that gene combination, so it was odd!
This same glitch has been happening for me as well, except sometimes it pairs a different mother and this shows up in the preview.

I also don't have screenshots, but in my case I paired iri/shim/crackle and skink/spinner/runes, but the babies were showing up with hex and smoke. I don't think I have any female dragons with that gene combination, so it was odd!
All. The. Time.

It's pretty frustrating, especially once when I clicked the wrong dragon to breed with a female from my xxx pair. I also can't seem to use the clear selection tool when breeding an ancient pair. Hopefully this can be fixed soon!
All. The. Time.

It's pretty frustrating, especially once when I clicked the wrong dragon to breed with a female from my xxx pair. I also can't seem to use the clear selection tool when breeding an ancient pair. Hopefully this can be fixed soon!
7zcCDc4.png
I have had the same thing, but either of them can go missing. For some reason though, the name is always the right dragon. (Using an ASUS Chromebook with Google as the browser)
I have had the same thing, but either of them can go missing. For some reason though, the name is always the right dragon. (Using an ASUS Chromebook with Google as the browser)
This happens to me every time too. I'm on a Samsung phone using Chrome with data. The best workaround I have is to mash the "preview offspring" button a few times to make sure that an unexpected parent isn't about to be thrown in by accident, as the offspring will reflect their breed/genes/etc and let me make an informed guess about who's in the invisible parent slot.
This happens to me every time too. I'm on a Samsung phone using Chrome with data. The best workaround I have is to mash the "preview offspring" button a few times to make sure that an unexpected parent isn't about to be thrown in by accident, as the offspring will reflect their breed/genes/etc and let me make an informed guess about who's in the invisible parent slot.
uJUjYix.png
I have screencaps of the error! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552270543793946642/684291089586192459/unknown.png[/img] (thimblewist is my current icon, here's the example of the preview not changing with the actual dragon selected) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552270543793946642/684291177742073876/unknown.png[/img]
I have screencaps of the error!
unknown.png
(thimblewist is my current icon, here's the example of the preview not changing with the actual dragon selected)
unknown.png
I'm getting this on Firefox on a PC. It's not usually an issue for me, because mostly I don't breed my dragons, but it's going to get annoying if I start up any projects.
I'm getting this on Firefox on a PC. It's not usually an issue for me, because mostly I don't breed my dragons, but it's going to get annoying if I start up any projects.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11