Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nesting grounds glitch
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Still happening to me, too. I finally started breeding again and with a lot of double-checking to make sure I have the right dragons, I haven't made any mistakes. I wonder if this is only happening to those of us who have posted here or if it is a site wide problem?
Still happening to me, too. I finally started breeding again and with a lot of double-checking to make sure I have the right dragons, I haven't made any mistakes. I wonder if this is only happening to those of us who have posted here or if it is a site wide problem?
203gq9t.gif EKEpmQQ.gif 203gq9t.gif
I've been having this issue as well. I had at first assumed it was a connection issue due to the poor wifi at my dads house, but now I'm back home and it still isn't working, so I know its not that lol. The first dragon I select loads in fine, but then whenever I go to select the partner, or change the first dragon, it doesn't load whatsoever. Preview still works fine, and matches the actual dragons selected, but its pretty disorienting when it shows one dragon but actually means another. For example, Reinard is a pastel purple Imp, not a blue spiral lol. Delcie doesn't even show up. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uC0EACR.png[/img]
I've been having this issue as well. I had at first assumed it was a connection issue due to the poor wifi at my dads house, but now I'm back home and it still isn't working, so I know its not that lol.

The first dragon I select loads in fine, but then whenever I go to select the partner, or change the first dragon, it doesn't load whatsoever. Preview still works fine, and matches the actual dragons selected, but its pretty disorienting when it shows one dragon but actually means another.

For example, Reinard is a pastel purple Imp, not a blue spiral lol. Delcie doesn't even show up.
uC0EACR.png
lHdQ8WC.gif

|| Ceru | She/her | +2 FR Time ||
I'm also experiencing this issue! Either the dragon's image doesn't load, or it does, but continues showing the original dragon even when i change the dragon [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/632b6bc20145e901ad6f6cf2d8a2ad0f/6d23cfc153dab72f-4d/s540x810/4fc94e07530273c0fcb7ed716345199778f803f5.png[/img] here the correct hatchlings were displayed, but if i chose mallaidh (wildclaw) and then slipstream (mirror), and then went back to mallaidh, without changing the father, it started to show nocturne hatchlings. I assume that it changed candyfloss to temperance (nocturne) I was thankfully warned of this bug before breeding them. for now, I'm not going to breed them, for fear of it glitching out and breeding with the wrong father and/or mother It seems that as long as it shows the correct hatchling previews, it will breed the correct dragons, as I haven't had any problems with my current nesting pairs even when one dragon's image wouldn't load. nonetheless i would be wary of this bug and refrain from breeding dragons if you're experiencing it too.
I'm also experiencing this issue! Either the dragon's image doesn't load, or it does, but continues showing the original dragon even when i change the dragon
4fc94e07530273c0fcb7ed716345199778f803f5.png
here the correct hatchlings were displayed, but if i chose mallaidh (wildclaw) and then slipstream (mirror), and then went back to mallaidh, without changing the father, it started to show nocturne hatchlings. I assume that it changed candyfloss to temperance (nocturne)

I was thankfully warned of this bug before breeding them. for now, I'm not going to breed them, for fear of it glitching out and breeding with the wrong father and/or mother

It seems that as long as it shows the correct hatchling previews, it will breed the correct dragons, as I haven't had any problems with my current nesting pairs even when one dragon's image wouldn't load. nonetheless i would be wary of this bug and refrain from breeding dragons if you're experiencing it too.
wen - she/they
eGiN2Xv.png
I did start breeding again, but I'm being very careful. I do not switch dragons. I choose the male and female, check to make sure the hatchling previews are correct and then breed them. So far, my pairs have been correct, but this is a worrisome bug.
I did start breeding again, but I'm being very careful. I do not switch dragons. I choose the male and female, check to make sure the hatchling previews are correct and then breed them. So far, my pairs have been correct, but this is a worrisome bug.
203gq9t.gif EKEpmQQ.gif 203gq9t.gif
i accidentally bred my imperial with my guardian when the guardian was supposed to be bred with someone else for fodder.

in fact i thought i clicked on another guardian, not the imperial, but this glitch is making it hard to tell anymore unless youre paying a ton of attention :/
i accidentally bred my imperial with my guardian when the guardian was supposed to be bred with someone else for fodder.

in fact i thought i clicked on another guardian, not the imperial, but this glitch is making it hard to tell anymore unless youre paying a ton of attention :/
leon he/him
reshiram.gif
It's also happening to me, I can see one parent but not the other, it's also twegging me...like...one nest fine..but all 3 of my nests??
It's also happening to me, I can see one parent but not the other, it's also twegging me...like...one nest fine..but all 3 of my nests??
FGavcP2.png

button_by_cas_a_fras-dcnojtu.png
Yup having this problem and the problem of not being able to confirm names and exalts.
Yup having this problem and the problem of not being able to confirm names and exalts.
Hello all,

We believe this issue is caused by the same underlying problem that has been affecting naming dragons from their profile page and clicking the "Okay" button after exalting a dragon.

While it looks like the systemic issue causing the symptoms described in this thread may be resolved soon, we are looking into whether we can apply a workaround specifically for this issue in order to shorten the time until this problem is resolved.

Thanks for your patience while we work through this!
Hello all,

We believe this issue is caused by the same underlying problem that has been affecting naming dragons from their profile page and clicking the "Okay" button after exalting a dragon.

While it looks like the systemic issue causing the symptoms described in this thread may be resolved soon, we are looking into whether we can apply a workaround specifically for this issue in order to shorten the time until this problem is resolved.

Thanks for your patience while we work through this!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I don’t know if this might be important for the team to know or not, but while I do have this glitch happen when I select two dragons to breed from clicking on a nest’s “breed” first, I’ve found that when I click “breed” on a dragon’s page first instead, the second image is more likely to appear with less issue the first time I select a second parent dragon. So yay :’D

After that, though, if I try to change the second parent, it won’t change the image of the first one I selected to my new choice (as @/wen was saying above). I have not tried to see if hitting breed will select the correct parent I meant to use. But which page I start at before hitting any “breed” button does seem to affect it in part, for some reason (I’m on a safari browser on an iPhone 6s, iOS ~12 I believe, if that means anything too).

Thank you too for all the hard work you all put into the coding in this game (and tracking down bugs when stuff like this happens) :)
I don’t know if this might be important for the team to know or not, but while I do have this glitch happen when I select two dragons to breed from clicking on a nest’s “breed” first, I’ve found that when I click “breed” on a dragon’s page first instead, the second image is more likely to appear with less issue the first time I select a second parent dragon. So yay :’D

After that, though, if I try to change the second parent, it won’t change the image of the first one I selected to my new choice (as @/wen was saying above). I have not tried to see if hitting breed will select the correct parent I meant to use. But which page I start at before hitting any “breed” button does seem to affect it in part, for some reason (I’m on a safari browser on an iPhone 6s, iOS ~12 I believe, if that means anything too).

Thank you too for all the hard work you all put into the coding in this game (and tracking down bugs when stuff like this happens) :)
it also happens to me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/INedEpt.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irPstVe.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CbkXHf4.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NK5w8Vv.png[/img]
it also happens to me!
INedEpt.png
irPstVe.png
CbkXHf4.png
NK5w8Vv.png
iUI8Bef.png Busts->VG4KHfw.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11