Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nesting grounds glitch
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Posting here as if I understood the site announcement correctly the proposed underlying bugs should have been resolved.

However I am still experiencing the same error in the nests. Whatever the first dragon I select, that will be the only image that will display. I can change dragons or reload but it gets stuck on just that one image no matter which other dragons I switch to. Not sure if the options to breed vs which are not available do to bloodlines update when the selected dragon is changed or not.
Posting here as if I understood the site announcement correctly the proposed underlying bugs should have been resolved.

However I am still experiencing the same error in the nests. Whatever the first dragon I select, that will be the only image that will display. I can change dragons or reload but it gets stuck on just that one image no matter which other dragons I switch to. Not sure if the options to breed vs which are not available do to bloodlines update when the selected dragon is changed or not.
aexwQzu.png IVuYFzF.png cJOH7DA.png
Yup same here. Still not getting any traction on the nest bugs.
Yup same here. Still not getting any traction on the nest bugs.
Reyne
pUaAvHp.png
I'm chiming in to say that I'm having this problem as well. Additionally if I select one dragon and then select another for breeding, the initial picture does not change.

I've been working around it by reloading the page and navigating back to my lair, but it would be nice to have the pictures for visual confirmation.
I'm chiming in to say that I'm having this problem as well. Additionally if I select one dragon and then select another for breeding, the initial picture does not change.

I've been working around it by reloading the page and navigating back to my lair, but it would be nice to have the pictures for visual confirmation.
28 | they/them | my username is banana + nan
I'm getting a glitch where the dragon's im trying to breed aren't even showing up :/
I'm getting a glitch where the dragon's im trying to breed aren't even showing up :/
What brothers me the most is male won't clear when change to clear section.
What brothers me the most is male won't clear when change to clear section.
banner_banescale_alt-1.png
Hello all,

Thank you all for your patience with this issue. We believe this has now been fixed. Please let us know if the fix is working for you or not!
Hello all,

Thank you all for your patience with this issue. We believe this has now been fixed. Please let us know if the fix is working for you or not!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Hooray, fix is working here. Ah, that So much better.
Hooray, fix is working here. Ah, that So much better.
BannerSabrielsmol.png
Yes, it is fixed for me now! Thank you to the development team!
Yes, it is fixed for me now! Thank you to the development team!
203gq9t.gif EKEpmQQ.gif 203gq9t.gif
[quote name="Spookew" date="2020-02-26 11:22:31" ] Yeah this happened to me again today, put in the mother first this time and then the father was just in the abyss lmao (Im on windows 10 using firefox) [/quote]
Spookew wrote on 2020-02-26 11:22:31:
Yeah this happened to me again today, put in the mother first this time and then the father was just in the abyss lmao

(Im on windows 10 using firefox)
It's working for me! I'm on iOS and using Chrome, and have switched dragons for both the male and female sides multiple times, and the dragon's image, name, and element show up fine, including the name and gender in the confirmation prompt.
It's working for me! I'm on iOS and using Chrome, and have switched dragons for both the male and female sides multiple times, and the dragon's image, name, and element show up fine, including the name and gender in the confirmation prompt.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11