Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 80
Device: mobile
Browser: Google Chrome App
Connection: Wi-Fi and data connections have same error
Antivirus: N/A

I cannot name a dragon from it's page, but can if I select the rename icon in the lair tab.
Device: mobile
Browser: Google Chrome App
Connection: Wi-Fi and data connections have same error

I cannot name a dragon from it's page, but can if I select the rename icon in the lair tab.
bEJeSzJ.png
Device type: Laptop
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Firefox
Connection: Wi-Fi
Anti-virus program: Webroot

I can not name a dragon from its page in the Hibernal Den. I am able to access the prompt to type in the name, but it will not go through when I select Accept. However I can name the dragon if I select the rename icon next to the name in the Hibernal Den tab.
Device type: Laptop
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Firefox
Anti-virus program: Webroot

I can not name a dragon from its page in the Hibernal Den. I am able to access the prompt to type in the name, but it will not go through when I select Accept. However I can name the dragon if I select the rename icon next to the name in the Hibernal Den tab.
196.png
  • Countess
  • She/Her
. | . . | .
As above, naming works with the button in the lair tab, but not the one on the dragon's page (although a day or two ago I just had to refresh and that fixed it, but that didn't work today).

Device: PC
Browser: Google Chrome
As above, naming works with the button in the lair tab, but not the one on the dragon's page (although a day or two ago I just had to refresh and that fixed it, but that didn't work today).

Device: PC
Browser: Google Chrome
#ForeverNumberOne
#JoyconBoyzForever
J7D1quC.png
asjurelandslidebanner_by_xaishi-db38qwt.gif
Alright I've tried on THREE devices now and I am still unable to name my dragons.

Devices: Mobile, 2 PCs
Browsers: Google Chrome, Safari
Alright I've tried on THREE devices now and I am still unable to name my dragons.

Devices: Mobile, 2 PCs
Browsers: Google Chrome, Safari
KWrPMAv.png
Lvl 7 Fodder

Bio coding service

Buy my dragons
loading.gif
Unable to Name Dragon:

Device type : Desktop
Operating System : Windows 8.1
Connection: Ethernet
Anti-virus program: Avast

Tried on Chrome and Firefox.
Unable to Name Dragon:

Device type : Desktop
Operating System : Windows 8.1
Connection: Ethernet
Anti-virus program: Avast

Tried on Chrome and Firefox.
qZwEAEI.png TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
4fMLxHY.png
O6cEDNG.png
x5p5Lqa.png
I can only name from the Lair tab. Having problems with the exalt tab - I don't receive treasure payout as the tab won't work. Have done all that has been suggested to do, tried 4 different devices and browsers, without success
I can only name from the Lair tab. Having problems with the exalt tab - I don't receive treasure payout as the tab won't work. Have done all that has been suggested to do, tried 4 different devices and browsers, without success
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png

I am 19 hours ahead of FR time.
[quote name="GrandSerpentine" date="2020-03-02 14:34:15" ] Update: My situation is like many others in which I can name my dragons from the lair page, yet is unresponsive if I try to name them from the dragon's profile. [/quote] I didn't even realize this was an option! I went ahead and tried it and I too can name dragons from the lair page, just not on the individual profiles.
GrandSerpentine wrote on 2020-03-02 14:34:15:
Update: My situation is like many others in which I can name my dragons from the lair page, yet is unresponsive if I try to name them from the dragon's profile.

I didn't even realize this was an option! I went ahead and tried it and I too can name dragons from the lair page, just not on the individual profiles.
Same as many others, can't name the dragon from it's page, but can from the lair page. (which i didn't know existed until today. doh!)
Same as many others, can't name the dragon from it's page, but can from the lair page. (which i didn't know existed until today. doh!)
Device type - Laptop & mobile
Operating System - Windows 10
Connection - WiFi
Anti-virus program - Yes* - Kaspersky

* Issue prior- and post-installation of anti-virus program
Device type - Laptop & mobile
Operating System - Windows 10
Connection - WiFi
Anti-virus program - Yes* - Kaspersky

* Issue prior- and post-installation of anti-virus program
Q0p4QGz.png
oczO35g.png
J7D1quC.png
mAiCJNJ.png
a64894b3b40047543aad2095e80fe471a48a0b00.png
dEo6ta2.png
loimysO.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
desktop
Firefox
windows 10
ADSL

I can only name dragons from the lair overview, always freezes from coliseum list or on the dragons lair page, dialogue box also freezes when exhalting
desktop
Firefox
windows 10
ADSL

I can only name dragons from the lair overview, always freezes from coliseum list or on the dragons lair page, dialogue box also freezes when exhalting
j3zsWMV.png
Beware the dragon for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 80