Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80
Still having this problem. Hope it gets fixed soon! Thank you, Staff for all your work!!
Still having this problem. Hope it gets fixed soon! Thank you, Staff for all your work!!
ew9u8Xp.png
I've still been having this problem but only when I click into the profile. When I am just in the Lair, I am able to name no bother!
I've still been having this problem but only when I click into the profile. When I am just in the Lair, I am able to name no bother!
I am having this issue as well.
I am having this issue as well.
Imp Adopt
I'm also unable to name any dragons at this time. The same bug is happening to my friends as well.
I'm also unable to name any dragons at this time. The same bug is happening to my friends as well.
I also got this issue,
Device: Desktop
Connection:Wi-fi
Antivirus:Norton
Browser:Firefox
I also got this issue,
Device: Desktop
Connection:Wi-fi
Antivirus:Norton
Browser:Firefox
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
I've been having this bug for the past several days, tried clearing cache and using private mode, doesn't work. And I don't really have much accessibility to use another device.

Device: Laptop
Connection: Wi-fi
Antivirus: ESET Security
Browser: Firefox
I've been having this bug for the past several days, tried clearing cache and using private mode, doesn't work. And I don't really have much accessibility to use another device.

Device: Laptop
Connection: Wi-fi
Antivirus: ESET Security
Browser: Firefox
same thing happening here, I wanna name my dragon before exalting :c

*insert me being sad here*
same thing happening here, I wanna name my dragon before exalting :c

*insert me being sad here*
gswDZst.png
Trying to name one of my banescale hatchlings Breejda and it's not workinggg :(

Device type: desktop
Operating system: safari
Connection: wi-fi
Trying to name one of my banescale hatchlings Breejda and it's not workinggg :(

Device type: desktop
Operating system: safari
Connection: wi-fi
I cleared my cache, went incognito and tried on both desktop, mobile and kindle, but I still can't name my dragons

Device type: Desktop
Operating System: Windows 7
Connection: Wifi
Anti-virus program: Avast
I cleared my cache, went incognito and tried on both desktop, mobile and kindle, but I still can't name my dragons

Device type: Desktop
Operating System: Windows 7
Connection: Wifi
Anti-virus program: Avast
I am seeing the issue in Firefox, but on the same machine with IE (Yuk!) I can name the same dragon without any problem.
I am seeing the issue in Firefox, but on the same machine with IE (Yuk!) I can name the same dragon without any problem.
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80