Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 80
i cant either! i thought it was just me at first, but since the names didn't work, the nests didn't work, and sometimes the site didn't load, maybe it isn't just me?
basically you click on a dragon, click on the *name dragon* thing, then type the name in. all of these steps work, but then when you click *load* (idk if thats actually the button) your page doesn't load and your stuck there. you have to reload to get it working again
i cant either! i thought it was just me at first, but since the names didn't work, the nests didn't work, and sometimes the site didn't load, maybe it isn't just me?
basically you click on a dragon, click on the *name dragon* thing, then type the name in. all of these steps work, but then when you click *load* (idk if thats actually the button) your page doesn't load and your stuck there. you have to reload to get it working again
A quick fix for this is to use internet explorer. It worked for me!
A quick fix for this is to use internet explorer. It worked for me!
@ThatPterodactyl i really would not recommend using internet explorer for the fact that its "abandoned" and by now obsolete browser. actually the easiest and safest workaround is naming dragon from the lair page rather than from individual dragon pages.
@ThatPterodactyl i really would not recommend using internet explorer for the fact that its "abandoned" and by now obsolete browser. actually the easiest and safest workaround is naming dragon from the lair page rather than from individual dragon pages.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I also seem to not be able to name my dragons, i hope this gets fixed soon
I also seem to not be able to name my dragons, i hope this gets fixed soon
I followed all the instructions and its not even slightly working. When do you think this will be fixed?
I followed all the instructions and its not even slightly working. When do you think this will be fixed?
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
@Ralzakark thank you! that worked for me.
@Ralzakark thank you! that worked for me.
VE9B0fA.png
I've just noticed I'm having trouble with naming dragons too. I'm unable to name them at their page, only at my lair.
Cleared the cache, tried private mode and tried to name my dragons both on my computer and on mobile too.
Info for both devices:

Device Type: laptop
Operating System: Windows
Connection: Wifi

Device Type: mobile
Operating System: Android
Connection: Wifi and data

I've just noticed I'm having trouble with naming dragons too. I'm unable to name them at their page, only at my lair.
Cleared the cache, tried private mode and tried to name my dragons both on my computer and on mobile too.
Info for both devices:

Device Type: laptop
Operating System: Windows
Connection: Wifi

Device Type: mobile
Operating System: Android
Connection: Wifi and data

tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything I can think of, but my three most recently hatched dragons simply refuse to be named. Help!
I'm having the same problem. I've tried everything I can think of, but my three most recently hatched dragons simply refuse to be named. Help!
DarkenedSoul
I'm also having this problem. I can't even get a name accepted with Google Chrome! Help!
I'm also having this problem. I can't even get a name accepted with Google Chrome! Help!
yeah, names aren't working for me, either - haven't been for days, though i've tried all the fix-it steps. :(

i use my laptop w/ windows 10, mainly, but occasionally my iphone or other desktops to access this site, all through google chrome, and i've ran into the same issue on all of them. i'm not hooked up to any antivirus programs either, and i mainly just run through wifi. good luck with this one, devs.
yeah, names aren't working for me, either - haven't been for days, though i've tried all the fix-it steps. :(

i use my laptop w/ windows 10, mainly, but occasionally my iphone or other desktops to access this site, all through google chrome, and i've ran into the same issue on all of them. i'm not hooked up to any antivirus programs either, and i mainly just run through wifi. good luck with this one, devs.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 79 80