Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 80
Device type: Laptop
Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.3
Connection: Wi-Fi
Anti-virus program: AVG

Tried on Chrome
Device type: Laptop
Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.3
Connection: Wi-Fi
Anti-virus program: AVG

Tried on Chrome
ecKZzZw.png
I'm having this issue as well as my daughter. 1. cant name dragons 2. when in the breeding den choosing dragons for breeding, i can only see one or other of the dragons in the display area. its usually the first dragon i pick for the pair. example: choose the father, can see dragon etc, choose mother can only see the name nothing else. its extremely frustrating. when i try to exalt dragons it sort of freezes. i have to reload the page in order for it to function. its getting worse. it started out in february with not being able to see the dragon pair in the den. it has now grown to all of the above. and no, its not on my end either. i have tried chrome, firefox and a few other browsers, all with the same results. my daughter has the same issues in all her browsers as well. she uses a laptop and i use a desktop. what the hell is going on and when will it be fixed? we are EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!
I'm having this issue as well as my daughter. 1. cant name dragons 2. when in the breeding den choosing dragons for breeding, i can only see one or other of the dragons in the display area. its usually the first dragon i pick for the pair. example: choose the father, can see dragon etc, choose mother can only see the name nothing else. its extremely frustrating. when i try to exalt dragons it sort of freezes. i have to reload the page in order for it to function. its getting worse. it started out in february with not being able to see the dragon pair in the den. it has now grown to all of the above. and no, its not on my end either. i have tried chrome, firefox and a few other browsers, all with the same results. my daughter has the same issues in all her browsers as well. she uses a laptop and i use a desktop. what the hell is going on and when will it be fixed? we are EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!
saiyuri2
i have this problem too
i have this problem too
Its still bad... I've refreshed and everything but..
Its still bad... I've refreshed and everything but..
nZJa3n3.png
Still having this problem after clearing cache on both mobile and PC. I've got a full lair of unnamed babies that I can't sell until they're named, and I haven't been able to name them for weeks. I've been experiencing the naming issue since before the first forum post announcement, and I'm glad to see the team is looking into it!

Device type - Pixel 3a, mobile
Operating - Windows 10
Connection - wifi
Still having this problem after clearing cache on both mobile and PC. I've got a full lair of unnamed babies that I can't sell until they're named, and I haven't been able to name them for weeks. I've been experiencing the naming issue since before the first forum post announcement, and I'm glad to see the team is looking into it!

Device type - Pixel 3a, mobile
Operating - Windows 10
Connection - wifi
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Also still having this problem, and it's actually worse now. Before I could refresh once or twice and then it would work, now it is just plain not working at all.

Device type - Laptop, iPhone 7
Operating - Windows 10 and iOS
Connection - Wifi & Verizon wireless cell service

I've used regular chrome before and after clearing the cache, incognito mode, and on my phone both with and without wifi.
Also still having this problem, and it's actually worse now. Before I could refresh once or twice and then it would work, now it is just plain not working at all.

Device type - Laptop, iPhone 7
Operating - Windows 10 and iOS
Connection - Wifi & Verizon wireless cell service

I've used regular chrome before and after clearing the cache, incognito mode, and on my phone both with and without wifi.
My Dragon Cave - Every click counts!
I just tried now and can not name my dragons. What is going on? :/
I just tried now and can not name my dragons. What is going on? :/
Tried both troubleshooting tips and neither worked.

Device type: Desktop
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Connection: Local
Anti-virus program: FortiClient/Malwarebytes
Browser: Chrome
Tried both troubleshooting tips and neither worked.

Device type: Desktop
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Connection: Local
Anti-virus program: FortiClient/Malwarebytes
Browser: Chrome
I can’t name my dragons either
iPad
Local WiFi
Tried chrome and safari
No anti virus
I can’t name my dragons either
iPad
Local WiFi
Tried chrome and safari
No anti virus
http://i.imgur.com/tXKbExw.png
I wanted to mention that I have a similar issue after exalting dragons. I can exalt and when the pop up comes up, I can't click the button to confirm the amount I received from exalting. I have to refresh the page instead.
I wanted to mention that I have a similar issue after exalting dragons. I can exalt and when the pop up comes up, I can't click the button to confirm the amount I received from exalting. I have to refresh the page instead.
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 79 80