Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
I've been having a lag problem these past few days as well. I use firefox. I find that it's not only forum pages, but the AH, skin/accent previews, the dressing room, and other places.
I've been having a lag problem these past few days as well. I use firefox. I find that it's not only forum pages, but the AH, skin/accent previews, the dressing room, and other places.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I've got Chrome and I'm definitely having issues loading pages regardless of where I am on the site. If I stop loading the page, then refresh, it usually kicks in but there are times I'll just have to straight exit the page.

It also gets me in coli, especially when the camping screen comes up.
I've got Chrome and I'm definitely having issues loading pages regardless of where I am on the site. If I stop loading the page, then refresh, it usually kicks in but there are times I'll just have to straight exit the page.

It also gets me in coli, especially when the camping screen comes up.
fiFase7.png
Chrome - I haven't said anything regarding slow load times because i thought it was Chrome updating something but nooooo this is a site related issue for me since I can hardly load ANYTHING unless it's forums..
Chrome - I haven't said anything regarding slow load times because i thought it was Chrome updating something but nooooo this is a site related issue for me since I can hardly load ANYTHING unless it's forums..
b7zvEII.gif
I just wanted to pop in and say that while most of the reports list Chrome, I'm having similiar loading issues with Firefox.

The only problem really is that they've recently had their own 'incident' with add-ons so I suppose it could just be coincidence.

Otherwise the report is the same though. Pages hanging, images not fully loading, pages getting stuck in the infinite load but clicking the link again loads immediately, etc.

I use FF at home and Chrome at work and both are having the same sorts of problems.

I can't say what the work specs are, I'll see about updating this later tonight when I'm there but until then...

Home:
Browser: Firefox
Version: 66.0.5 (32-bit)
Wired/Wifi: Wired

Work:
Browser: Chrome
Version: Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (32-bit)

On another note, it's been doing this on FF for about the same amount of time. Or rather, I noticed it at the same time I noticed that it was loading oddly at work. I think I might have ignored it for the first day or two since hiccups while loading aren't uncommon here sometimes, but this far exceeds the norm I find.

Edit: Added work specs

Update: Both connections are wired. At least I'm pretty dang sure the work one is wired and I know my home PC is. I'm also fairly sure both places use the same internet company, Xfinity to be specific.

Connection on the work PC on the night of 5/09 was actually good. There were a few times I had to re-click a link or two but honestly I'm not sure if this was the issue happening or me just being impatient, ha.

It was still doing it at home when I left though so I'll double check that later today after I get home and get some sleep.
I just wanted to pop in and say that while most of the reports list Chrome, I'm having similiar loading issues with Firefox.

The only problem really is that they've recently had their own 'incident' with add-ons so I suppose it could just be coincidence.

Otherwise the report is the same though. Pages hanging, images not fully loading, pages getting stuck in the infinite load but clicking the link again loads immediately, etc.

I use FF at home and Chrome at work and both are having the same sorts of problems.

I can't say what the work specs are, I'll see about updating this later tonight when I'm there but until then...

Home:
Browser: Firefox
Version: 66.0.5 (32-bit)

Work:
Browser: Chrome
Version: Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (32-bit)

On another note, it's been doing this on FF for about the same amount of time. Or rather, I noticed it at the same time I noticed that it was loading oddly at work. I think I might have ignored it for the first day or two since hiccups while loading aren't uncommon here sometimes, but this far exceeds the norm I find.

Edit: Added work specs

Update: Both connections are wired. At least I'm pretty dang sure the work one is wired and I know my home PC is. I'm also fairly sure both places use the same internet company, Xfinity to be specific.

Connection on the work PC on the night of 5/09 was actually good. There were a few times I had to re-click a link or two but honestly I'm not sure if this was the issue happening or me just being impatient, ha.

It was still doing it at home when I left though so I'll double check that later today after I get home and get some sleep.
IT7iTv8.png
After the fix, things seem to be working a lot better on my end. Sometimes things aren’t loading, but a lot less often than usual. The forums no longer crash my mobile browser (Brave).
After the fix, things seem to be working a lot better on my end. Sometimes things aren’t loading, but a lot less often than usual. The forums no longer crash my mobile browser (Brave).
GgLiFQ0.png
Also using chrome and been having really bad lag for a while. Since the fix, forums load pretty good, but everything else is still horribly slow. I can't coli or use the fairgrounds because of it. Glad to see the admins are working on it though!
Also using chrome and been having really bad lag for a while. Since the fix, forums load pretty good, but everything else is still horribly slow. I can't coli or use the fairgrounds because of it. Glad to see the admins are working on it though!
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
I'm using google chrome as well. I can't use the scrying workshop because the site lags out halfway through loading things. I have also had issues trying to open up specific dragon pages to where it times out. The forum fix is good though.

EDIT:
As I posted this post and clicked submit, that webpage timed out. 8)
I'm using google chrome as well. I can't use the scrying workshop because the site lags out halfway through loading things. I have also had issues trying to open up specific dragon pages to where it times out. The forum fix is good though.

EDIT:
As I posted this post and clicked submit, that webpage timed out. 8)
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
Chrome user here. Before the fix I noticed things were sluggish in general, but as of today specifically I've found the site frequently hangs when trying to turn in items to NPCs (such as selling to Crim or putting something in Baldwin's cauldron). Relisting AH items doesn't do it (or at least hasn't for the couple dozen items I've done today) nor does declining a Crim offer, so I think it's exclusive to item turn-in and not just dialog boxes in general. It's also not a guaranteed hang, more like 10-20% of the time? Still having trouble with random images not loading without a refresh as well.

EDIT: If we're looking into possible ISPs being the issue, I'm on Comcast.
Chrome user here. Before the fix I noticed things were sluggish in general, but as of today specifically I've found the site frequently hangs when trying to turn in items to NPCs (such as selling to Crim or putting something in Baldwin's cauldron). Relisting AH items doesn't do it (or at least hasn't for the couple dozen items I've done today) nor does declining a Crim offer, so I think it's exclusive to item turn-in and not just dialog boxes in general. It's also not a guaranteed hang, more like 10-20% of the time? Still having trouble with random images not loading without a refresh as well.

EDIT: If we're looking into possible ISPs being the issue, I'm on Comcast.
she/they, adult
Using Chrome on both PC and Mobile and been having slowness for a while, at first it wasn't bad enough to really take note to but the past two weeks have been really bad. I'm getting errors all over the site, pages won't load, Coliseum has been unusable for me and some others I know have had complaints as well. I haven't been as active because I can't get through some of the actions reasonably.

Forums seem fine but Coliseum has been failing me entirely, cauldron will sometimes only half load the inventory requiring a refresh, Dragon images everywhere on site will half load or not load at all, some icons will appear blurry or not load in at all, My site will sometimes seemingly randomly turn solid black or white and require a refresh, and I've had to close and reopen when it stops responding to a refresh at all.

And this might be an entirely different issue but, trying to add a custom skin to a dragon via dressing room (didn't try a non custom skin) caused my dragon to disappear from the dressing room and give me an error about a nonexistent object. Trying it on via AH worked however and I double checked the ID several times to verify. Again this may be a different issue but In case it isn't I'll mention it here too.
Using Chrome on both PC and Mobile and been having slowness for a while, at first it wasn't bad enough to really take note to but the past two weeks have been really bad. I'm getting errors all over the site, pages won't load, Coliseum has been unusable for me and some others I know have had complaints as well. I haven't been as active because I can't get through some of the actions reasonably.

Forums seem fine but Coliseum has been failing me entirely, cauldron will sometimes only half load the inventory requiring a refresh, Dragon images everywhere on site will half load or not load at all, some icons will appear blurry or not load in at all, My site will sometimes seemingly randomly turn solid black or white and require a refresh, and I've had to close and reopen when it stops responding to a refresh at all.

And this might be an entirely different issue but, trying to add a custom skin to a dragon via dressing room (didn't try a non custom skin) caused my dragon to disappear from the dressing room and give me an error about a nonexistent object. Trying it on via AH worked however and I double checked the ID several times to verify. Again this may be a different issue but In case it isn't I'll mention it here too.
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
I noticed this-
I'm on chrome, and occasionally on mobile.

My coli has been failing to the point where it's hard to level my dragons, and no amount of waiting will fix it.
I'm not on forums much and haven't found the same issue.

My hoard and lair have the same issue, and when I'm trying to do my daily things it's becoming a bigger issue. It wasn't as big at first, as some others have said, but now it's become an issue that makes me not want want to play as much. It's a shame, as I love the game, and I can only hope we get a fix for it soon.

It's been going on for a couple of days. I'm not sure if it coincides with the update, but maybe it's that.

EDIT: ittt... wasn't just chrome. I loaded up on firefox and it took 30 seconds to load to coli, then when I tried to get into the mire to level, it didn't allow.
I noticed this-
I'm on chrome, and occasionally on mobile.

My coli has been failing to the point where it's hard to level my dragons, and no amount of waiting will fix it.
I'm not on forums much and haven't found the same issue.

My hoard and lair have the same issue, and when I'm trying to do my daily things it's becoming a bigger issue. It wasn't as big at first, as some others have said, but now it's become an issue that makes me not want want to play as much. It's a shame, as I love the game, and I can only hope we get a fix for it soon.

It's been going on for a couple of days. I'm not sure if it coincides with the update, but maybe it's that.

EDIT: ittt... wasn't just chrome. I loaded up on firefox and it took 30 seconds to load to coli, then when I tried to get into the mire to level, it didn't allow.
float_2_by_daytimedeer-db9kxp7.png
I run the Black Cat Hatchery! Click on the cats to visit!
woof_by_daytimedeer-dasec14.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18