Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
A small update -- we have deployed one fix that may improve page load times, especially if you are loading forum threads. We are not certain that this is the root cause of the reports in this thread, but we are interested to hear if anything improves!
A small update -- we have deployed one fix that may improve page load times, especially if you are loading forum threads. We are not certain that this is the root cause of the reports in this thread, but we are interested to hear if anything improves!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
I'm glad to see that this isn't just me experiencing this. Since Monday, I've been having difficulty loading FR. Sometimes the page just fails to load at all, and other times it takes a couple minutes. Coliseum has been a trial on it own to use, where the window that pops up after a round has cleared does not load and I cannot click on the buttons (Main Menu and Continue).

While I typically use Mozilla Firefox, I have swapped to Chrome and still run into the same issue. I don't think it's my ISP since a couple friends who are on entirely different ones have run into problems also.
I'm glad to see that this isn't just me experiencing this. Since Monday, I've been having difficulty loading FR. Sometimes the page just fails to load at all, and other times it takes a couple minutes. Coliseum has been a trial on it own to use, where the window that pops up after a round has cleared does not load and I cannot click on the buttons (Main Menu and Continue).

While I typically use Mozilla Firefox, I have swapped to Chrome and still run into the same issue. I don't think it's my ISP since a couple friends who are on entirely different ones have run into problems also.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed responses due to misspelling.
Thank you kindly~

xMmXXMp.png kA4GUgp.png MTZkzN2.png
FTX5bOy.png
I've been having a lag problem these past few days as well. I use firefox. I find that it's not only forum pages, but the AH, skin/accent previews, the dressing room, and other places.
I've been having a lag problem these past few days as well. I use firefox. I find that it's not only forum pages, but the AH, skin/accent previews, the dressing room, and other places.
vgVdDVs.png
Misha or Mikki
she/her
FR +3
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
ssNrqdc.gif
I've got Chrome and I'm definitely having issues loading pages regardless of where I am on the site. If I stop loading the page, then refresh, it usually kicks in but there are times I'll just have to straight exit the page.

It also gets me in coli, especially when the camping screen comes up.
I've got Chrome and I'm definitely having issues loading pages regardless of where I am on the site. If I stop loading the page, then refresh, it usually kicks in but there are times I'll just have to straight exit the page.

It also gets me in coli, especially when the camping screen comes up.
QWDgUYX.png
Chrome - I haven't said anything regarding slow load times because i thought it was Chrome updating something but nooooo this is a site related issue for me since I can hardly load ANYTHING unless it's forums..
Chrome - I haven't said anything regarding slow load times because i thought it was Chrome updating something but nooooo this is a site related issue for me since I can hardly load ANYTHING unless it's forums..
b7zvEII.gif
I just wanted to pop in and say that while most of the reports list Chrome, I'm having similiar loading issues with Firefox.

The only problem really is that they've recently had their own 'incident' with add-ons so I suppose it could just be coincidence.

Otherwise the report is the same though. Pages hanging, images not fully loading, pages getting stuck in the infinite load but clicking the link again loads immediately, etc.

I use FF at home and Chrome at work and both are having the same sorts of problems.

I can't say what the work specs are, I'll see about updating this later tonight when I'm there but until then...

Home:
Browser: Firefox
Version: 66.0.5 (32-bit)
Wired/Wifi: Wired

Work:
Browser: Chrome
Version: Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (32-bit)

On another note, it's been doing this on FF for about the same amount of time. Or rather, I noticed it at the same time I noticed that it was loading oddly at work. I think I might have ignored it for the first day or two since hiccups while loading aren't uncommon here sometimes, but this far exceeds the norm I find.

Edit: Added work specs

Update: Both connections are wired. At least I'm pretty dang sure the work one is wired and I know my home PC is. I'm also fairly sure both places use the same internet company, Xfinity to be specific.

Connection on the work PC on the night of 5/09 was actually good. There were a few times I had to re-click a link or two but honestly I'm not sure if this was the issue happening or me just being impatient, ha.

It was still doing it at home when I left though so I'll double check that later today after I get home and get some sleep.
I just wanted to pop in and say that while most of the reports list Chrome, I'm having similiar loading issues with Firefox.

The only problem really is that they've recently had their own 'incident' with add-ons so I suppose it could just be coincidence.

Otherwise the report is the same though. Pages hanging, images not fully loading, pages getting stuck in the infinite load but clicking the link again loads immediately, etc.

I use FF at home and Chrome at work and both are having the same sorts of problems.

I can't say what the work specs are, I'll see about updating this later tonight when I'm there but until then...

Home:
Browser: Firefox
Version: 66.0.5 (32-bit)

Work:
Browser: Chrome
Version: Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (32-bit)

On another note, it's been doing this on FF for about the same amount of time. Or rather, I noticed it at the same time I noticed that it was loading oddly at work. I think I might have ignored it for the first day or two since hiccups while loading aren't uncommon here sometimes, but this far exceeds the norm I find.

Edit: Added work specs

Update: Both connections are wired. At least I'm pretty dang sure the work one is wired and I know my home PC is. I'm also fairly sure both places use the same internet company, Xfinity to be specific.

Connection on the work PC on the night of 5/09 was actually good. There were a few times I had to re-click a link or two but honestly I'm not sure if this was the issue happening or me just being impatient, ha.

It was still doing it at home when I left though so I'll double check that later today after I get home and get some sleep.
After the fix, things seem to be working a lot better on my end. Sometimes things aren’t loading, but a lot less often than usual. The forums no longer crash my mobile browser (Brave).
After the fix, things seem to be working a lot better on my end. Sometimes things aren’t loading, but a lot less often than usual. The forums no longer crash my mobile browser (Brave).
1ImRcZT.png p7xVRTm.pngd6nrZ1a.png
Also using chrome and been having really bad lag for a while. Since the fix, forums load pretty good, but everything else is still horribly slow. I can't coli or use the fairgrounds because of it. Glad to see the admins are working on it though!
Also using chrome and been having really bad lag for a while. Since the fix, forums load pretty good, but everything else is still horribly slow. I can't coli or use the fairgrounds because of it. Glad to see the admins are working on it though!
bvryXaN.gif
S T E L L A R O S E

Sheona/Skylar | She/he/they | 18 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop
Coatl Adopts

Fwz9fos.png
I'm still having some problems -- pages are very slow, and images don't load properly...
I'm still having some problems -- pages are very slow, and images don't load properly...
I'm using google chrome as well. I can't use the scrying workshop because the site lags out halfway through loading things. I have also had issues trying to open up specific dragon pages to where it times out. The forum fix is good though.

EDIT:
As I posted this post and clicked submit, that webpage timed out. 8)
I'm using google chrome as well. I can't use the scrying workshop because the site lags out halfway through loading things. I have also had issues trying to open up specific dragon pages to where it times out. The forum fix is good though.

EDIT:
As I posted this post and clicked submit, that webpage timed out. 8)
tumblr_p5lzber9Il1wg7iydo10_r1_250.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18