Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issues with Site Pages Loading Slowly
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I am having the same issues when loading skins, Coliseum, apparel, so on. It's a refresh because its not going to load.
I am also using chrome.
I am having the same issues when loading skins, Coliseum, apparel, so on. It's a refresh because its not going to load.
I am also using chrome.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
Chrome user here, definitely suffering from similar issues to other users in this thread- most notably images loading very slowly or not at all (but if I refresh the page a time or two it'll usually fix it). Still quite tedious, if not site-breaking.
Chrome user here, definitely suffering from similar issues to other users in this thread- most notably images loading very slowly or not at all (but if I refresh the page a time or two it'll usually fix it). Still quite tedious, if not site-breaking.
UJXttDL.png
I'm still having terrible issues with this. Chrome user, makes the coli nigh impossible and other pages in the AH, pictures in general, seem slow to load and definitely slower over the last couple of days.
I'm still having terrible issues with this. Chrome user, makes the coli nigh impossible and other pages in the AH, pictures in general, seem slow to load and definitely slower over the last couple of days.
fBDK46k.png
[font=Nunito]Same! I was thinking about reporting this, but I first checked to see if other people were experiencing it, which is true. At least I'm not the only one. I can confirm that pages load slowly on chrome on a PC, despite it only happened today (May 8, 2019 in FR's server time) for me. The one way to get "around" that was to click in the address bar and hit "Enter" or to click on the same link again.[/font] [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
Same! I was thinking about reporting this, but I first checked to see if other people were experiencing it, which is true. At least I'm not the only one. I can confirm that pages load slowly on chrome on a PC, despite it only happened today (May 8, 2019 in FR's server time) for me. The one way to get "around" that was to click in the address bar and hit "Enter" or to click on the same link again.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Grateful for an update, just wanted to put it out there that the lag is still bad for me!

I noticed sometimes it'll just refuse to load but reloading the page / reclicking whatever I just clicked usually forces it to load immediately, but it's really a hassle sometimes :(
Grateful for an update, just wanted to put it out there that the lag is still bad for me!

I noticed sometimes it'll just refuse to load but reloading the page / reclicking whatever I just clicked usually forces it to load immediately, but it's really a hassle sometimes :(
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
Thanks for the update, Mutron! It's good to know that staff are on it.

Sadly, I am still having issues loading forum pages. I wanted to access this thread via the notifications and it failed me several times until I opened a reply in a different tab. I can't say anything about the rest of FR yet, I'll test that out thoughout the day.

Edit: I just finished training fodder. The coli was surprisingly smooth for most of the time, until I was busy training the last couple of dragons and the site started acting up again (like turns taking a lot of time to carry out, and the page just freezing between two battles).
Accessing Baldwin, the lair, individual dragons, or hibernal den tasks still cause hiccups.
Thanks for the update, Mutron! It's good to know that staff are on it.

Sadly, I am still having issues loading forum pages. I wanted to access this thread via the notifications and it failed me several times until I opened a reply in a different tab. I can't say anything about the rest of FR yet, I'll test that out thoughout the day.

Edit: I just finished training fodder. The coli was surprisingly smooth for most of the time, until I was busy training the last couple of dragons and the site started acting up again (like turns taking a lot of time to carry out, and the page just freezing between two battles).
Accessing Baldwin, the lair, individual dragons, or hibernal den tasks still cause hiccups.
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
I'm using Firefox as well as Chrome occasionally, and yeah.

These last couple days have been super laggy. Constant connection losses while in the Coli or Fairgrounds, having to refresh the page twice just to get all the images to load, pages eternally loading.

All the normal fixes don't seem to have any effect.
I'm using Firefox as well as Chrome occasionally, and yeah.

These last couple days have been super laggy. Constant connection losses while in the Coli or Fairgrounds, having to refresh the page twice just to get all the images to load, pages eternally loading.

All the normal fixes don't seem to have any effect.
3EnpSxZ.png
The issue is still there. There is some improvement especially on forums, but i still keep getting issues with infinite loading on pages.
The issue is still there. There is some improvement especially on forums, but i still keep getting issues with infinite loading on pages.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Post-Fix, it seems that a couple things are moving slightly more smoothly, but the coli still tanks or doesn't load at all the first several battles, and there are still loading issues in the Profile/Lair/Nesting Grounds areas (had to stop the page from loading, and reload it entirely), as well as the Market Place and Auction House seem to have trouble loading pieces and parts (mostly icons).

As a side note, I really appreciate that staff is being so open and responsive now. Thank you so much Turtle Mod, your work and the work of the rest of the tech crew is incredibly appreciated :D
Post-Fix, it seems that a couple things are moving slightly more smoothly, but the coli still tanks or doesn't load at all the first several battles, and there are still loading issues in the Profile/Lair/Nesting Grounds areas (had to stop the page from loading, and reload it entirely), as well as the Market Place and Auction House seem to have trouble loading pieces and parts (mostly icons).

As a side note, I really appreciate that staff is being so open and responsive now. Thank you so much Turtle Mod, your work and the work of the rest of the tech crew is incredibly appreciated :D
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Forum loading seems to be much faster for me (chrome, wi-fi), though I'm still having issues with other site pages (especially the coli and lairs). Thanks for the update!
Forum loading seems to be much faster for me (chrome, wi-fi), though I'm still having issues with other site pages (especially the coli and lairs). Thanks for the update!
td9UiZS.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18