Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 161
The checkmate achievent was 1-2 months behind, but I got it eventually. Buut my "Dappled" achievement never unlocked
The checkmate achievent was 1-2 months behind, but I got it eventually. Buut my "Dappled" achievement never unlocked
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
None of my treasure achievements have unlocked (for at least a month?). According to my Account Settings I’ve earned at least 10 million treasure. Got my full chess and sackdoll collection. Embracing Diversity won't unlock for me as well.
None of my treasure achievements have unlocked (for at least a month?). According to my Account Settings I’ve earned at least 10 million treasure. Got my full chess and sackdoll collection. Embracing Diversity won't unlock for me as well.
I've had 10 dragons level 20 for over a year and I don't have the achievement yet. Achievement please come back from the war.

Edit: Today I leveled my 14th level 20 dragon and got the achievement! Yay!
I've had 10 dragons level 20 for over a year and I don't have the achievement yet. Achievement please come back from the war.

Edit: Today I leveled my 14th level 20 dragon and got the achievement! Yay!
ECNdq9d.png
A couple of days ago I managed to get all of the deity dolls. They're in my hoard but the achievement doesn't want to work.
A couple of days ago I managed to get all of the deity dolls. They're in my hoard but the achievement doesn't want to work.
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
i've had all the runsestones for a long time and still don't have the achievement.
i've had all the runsestones for a long time and still don't have the achievement.
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
I got all of the chess pieces yesterday, but the achievement still did not unlock.
I got all of the chess pieces yesterday, but the achievement still did not unlock.
Gpasq5f.png
@thughyung @Cefni

Sorry, but it's not likely to occur for some time. Please read this Words on the Wind post regarding Achievements:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433#post_1654433

Until they clear you'll need to keep these items in your Hoard (not your Vault) and hope they trigger.
@thughyung @Cefni

Sorry, but it's not likely to occur for some time. Please read this Words on the Wind post regarding Achievements:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1654433#post_1654433

Until they clear you'll need to keep these items in your Hoard (not your Vault) and hope they trigger.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Achievements for treasure has not updated, should have 3 & on way to 4th but all still greyed out.

Regards Silk
Achievements for treasure has not updated, should have 3 & on way to 4th but all still greyed out.

Regards Silk
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
I've got all four starter breeds in my lair, and no Embracing Diversity achievement. If it's really just broken, I'll probably just exalt two of them. :/
I've got all four starter breeds in my lair, and no Embracing Diversity achievement. If it's really just broken, I'll probably just exalt two of them. :/
DaM2ERh.png
Have all of the runestones, no achievement. Was excited to finally get this one, I broke down and bought the final four I couldn't find.
Have all of the runestones, no achievement. Was excited to finally get this one, I broke down and bought the final four I couldn't find.
RaffleSig_Full.png
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 160 161