Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
Just wondering if there's still a delay in the achievements hitting an account? Because i should have the treasure ones and the one for having all four possible starter breeds in my lair, but they're not there.
Just wondering if there's still a delay in the achievements hitting an account? Because i should have the treasure ones and the one for having all four possible starter breeds in my lair, but they're not there.
Hello @moderndayviking! We are unfortunately still suffering from some laggy achievements. The entire site is slowly being recoded from the ground up, and the achievement system has yet to receive a touch up. In fact, according to the staff, it will be the very last feature of the site to be recoded (you can read more of the staff's official comments on achievements here).

The achievements you're waiting for will register eventually, it can just take a varying amount of time (anywhere from several days to several months, unfortunately). Just make sure you hang onto one of each dragon for the starter breed achievement - the treasure achievements are based on your total treasure earned, so you don't need to hold onto the treasure you've earned. :)

Good luck!
Hello @moderndayviking! We are unfortunately still suffering from some laggy achievements. The entire site is slowly being recoded from the ground up, and the achievement system has yet to receive a touch up. In fact, according to the staff, it will be the very last feature of the site to be recoded (you can read more of the staff's official comments on achievements here).

The achievements you're waiting for will register eventually, it can just take a varying amount of time (anywhere from several days to several months, unfortunately). Just make sure you hang onto one of each dragon for the starter breed achievement - the treasure achievements are based on your total treasure earned, so you don't need to hold onto the treasure you've earned. :)

Good luck!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Still no award for 500kt, every other achievement was awarded when I e-mailed about the bug aside from that.
Still no award for 500kt, every other achievement was awarded when I e-mailed about the bug aside from that.
wC5zS4I.pngobe1.pngcoatl-1.pngImp.pngSpiral.pngVZZZG9B.png
Hello, can i get achievements:
- Worth Something Someday
- Checkmate!
- Embracing Diversity
I have every item what is needed, but still i do not get any achievement.

Than you, today i get them all (;
Hello, can i get achievements:
- Worth Something Someday
- Checkmate!
- Embracing Diversity
I have every item what is needed, but still i do not get any achievement.

Than you, today i get them all (;
xx1_by_jatrwarnettezilth-dcmqp4c.png
How long does it take to get the 100,000, 200,000 treasure checkmate! and worth something achievement?
How long does it take to get the 100,000, 200,000 treasure checkmate! and worth something achievement?
I have all of the items for Worth Something Someday and In Tune with the Runes in my Horde as of yesterday. I guess I shall wait.

Edit 11/15/17 Got them when I signed in :)
I have all of the items for Worth Something Someday and In Tune with the Runes in my Horde as of yesterday. I guess I shall wait.

Edit 11/15/17 Got them when I signed in :)
55y3PWT.png
I just finished collecting all eleven runestones several hours ago. They are sitting in my hoard now, yet I haven't received the achievement points. It hasn't taken this long for me to update in the past. Hope it refreshes soon.
I just finished collecting all eleven runestones several hours ago. They are sitting in my hoard now, yet I haven't received the achievement points. It hasn't taken this long for me to update in the past. Hope it refreshes soon.
I have both a full chess set for checkmate achievement, and a set of the basic dragons for embracing diversity; and in the case of the later achievement I have had dragons for each of the four breeds sitting in my lair for a month.
I have both a full chess set for checkmate achievement, and a set of the basic dragons for embracing diversity; and in the case of the later achievement I have had dragons for each of the four breeds sitting in my lair for a month.
z9bVpPy.png
I have all the starter dragons but the achievement for it has not registered
I have all the starter dragons but the achievement for it has not registered
I have yet to get any of the collecting treasure achievements unlocked. Lol. I *know* they are sitting in a queue somewhere and supposed to be unlocked, it’s just not happening.
I have yet to get any of the collecting treasure achievements unlocked. Lol. I *know* they are sitting in a queue somewhere and supposed to be unlocked, it’s just not happening.
light_banner.png
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161