Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch commissions (T/G) -- closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[size=4]Hi there![/size] I am back on my bs (cycled back into my FR interest lolol), so taking it slow for now and doing some sketch comms! :) Dunno if/how long i'll keep em open, but there's three slots for now! ----- [size=5][u]Rules & Notes[/u][/size] [LIST] [*] Usual art etiquette (do not claim as your own, do not resell, do not use for NFTs/crypto or AI training of any kind, etc.) [*] I'm fine with most species and creatures, but won't do heavy tech/mecha [*] I will contact you should I take longer than two (2) weeks to finish your commission for any reason [*] Please don't hesitate to contact me at any point during the process! Be it because you have questions, or would like a process picture, or anything else! [*] For now the limit of characters per slot is 2. These can be separate or an interaction [*] PLEASE NOTE that for these I only block in rough colours, meaning that marking and pattern details will not show. If there are specific details that are important to the character and should be included, please tell me beforehand [*] You are very welcome to upload commissions to your toyhouse! You can either credit me as SkyTiger, or as Layalu directly on TH [*] when ordering, please send me:[LIST] [*] a reference (visual preferred, but written is fine too) [*] what sort of pose/expression you would like [*] optional: what colour the sketch should be tinted (if none, my default colours are red-browns) [/LIST] [/LIST] [size=4][u]Payment[/u][/size] [LIST] [*] Current ratio is 1g=1000t [*] Payment is upfront via crossroads or pms [*] I'm okay with mixed payment, or partial payment (up to 1/4) in items! Specifically i'm ok with [LIST] [*] Eggs (elemental/noct/bog) [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/168473?view=undiscovered]Undiscovered familiars[/url] [*] Gene and breed scrolls (i might be a bit picky though) [/LIST] [/LIST] ----- [size=5][u]Examples & Prices[/u][/size] [size=5]Headshots[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lzbkny5.png[/img] [size=4]900-1000 g/kt[/size] [size=5]Fullbodies[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/v6FNsxB.png[/img] [size=4]1400-1600 g/kt [/size] ----- [size=5][u]Slots[/u][/size] [LIST=1] [*] BreadBreaded - in progress [*] xLILM0NSTERx - done [/list] ----- [size=5][u]Pinglist[/u][/size] Aight, let's see how this new pinglist feature works! Users on the pinglist will have access to slots two days before they open publicly Also please note that if you got a slot in the last opening i will prioritise people who didn't get one! [pinglist=11057] ------ thanks for stopping by! :)
Hi there!
I am back on my bs (cycled back into my FR interest lolol), so taking it slow for now and doing some sketch comms! :) Dunno if/how long i'll keep em open, but there's three slots for now!

Rules & Notes
  • Usual art etiquette (do not claim as your own, do not resell, do not use for NFTs/crypto or AI training of any kind, etc.)
  • I'm fine with most species and creatures, but won't do heavy tech/mecha
  • I will contact you should I take longer than two (2) weeks to finish your commission for any reason
  • Please don't hesitate to contact me at any point during the process! Be it because you have questions, or would like a process picture, or anything else!
  • For now the limit of characters per slot is 2. These can be separate or an interaction
  • PLEASE NOTE that for these I only block in rough colours, meaning that marking and pattern details will not show. If there are specific details that are important to the character and should be included, please tell me beforehand
  • You are very welcome to upload commissions to your toyhouse! You can either credit me as SkyTiger, or as Layalu directly on TH
  • when ordering, please send me:
    • a reference (visual preferred, but written is fine too)
    • what sort of pose/expression you would like
    • optional: what colour the sketch should be tinted (if none, my default colours are red-browns)

Payment
  • Current ratio is 1g=1000t
  • Payment is upfront via crossroads or pms
  • I'm okay with mixed payment, or partial payment (up to 1/4) in items! Specifically i'm ok with

Examples & Prices

Headshots

Lzbkny5.png

900-1000 g/kt

Fullbodies

v6FNsxB.png

1400-1600 g/kt

Slots
  1. BreadBreaded - in progress
  2. xLILM0NSTERx - done

Pinglist

Aight, let's see how this new pinglist feature works! Users on the pinglist will have access to slots two days before they open publicly
Also please note that if you got a slot in the last opening i will prioritise people who didn't get one!

thanks for stopping by! :)
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
hi! if its possible i'd love to order a headshot or two ^^

but for now i'd love to order one for one of my d&d characters

Nayru (or her leopard form if you'd prefer ^^)

im down for any colour and as an expression either a confident or bashful works for me ^^
hi! if its possible i'd love to order a headshot or two ^^

but for now i'd love to order one for one of my d&d characters

Nayru (or her leopard form if you'd prefer ^^)

im down for any colour and as an expression either a confident or bashful works for me ^^
Can you do rats?
Can you do rats?
jfLmvwf.jpg
@xLILM0NSTERx
Ooh I love her eyes, they are very striking! I'll probably do her leopard form since felines are easier for me haha. For her it would be 400g/kt :3

@Smoothy
Yep, rats work! :)
@xLILM0NSTERx
Ooh I love her eyes, they are very striking! I'll probably do her leopard form since felines are easier for me haha. For her it would be 400g/kt :3

@Smoothy
Yep, rats work! :)
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
thank you :D and yeaa that works for me ^^ i'll send over a CR now [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
thank you :D and yeaa that works for me ^^ i'll send over a CR now
Hellooooo!

I'm wondering of you can do a full body of Lucus :)
(I only have a headshot, sorry)
The rest of him would be in simple brown cloths, with the same splotches of green on his hands and feet.

(if you need him to be doing something lol)
he loves eggs, so him playing with an egg with a fork would be great :D

If you need any other details let me know of course
Hellooooo!

I'm wondering of you can do a full body of Lucus :)
(I only have a headshot, sorry)
The rest of him would be in simple brown cloths, with the same splotches of green on his hands and feet.

(if you need him to be doing something lol)
he loves eggs, so him playing with an egg with a fork would be great :D

If you need any other details let me know of course
Hi, I'd like to order a couple of headshots please! One for Roya with a grinning or laughing expression, and yellow/gold tint; and one for Atlas with an annoyed expression, and greyish maroon tint. All their info is on the reference pages, thanks! Let me know if I'm missing anything <3
Hi, I'd like to order a couple of headshots please! One for Roya with a grinning or laughing expression, and yellow/gold tint; and one for Atlas with an annoyed expression, and greyish maroon tint. All their info is on the reference pages, thanks! Let me know if I'm missing anything <3
@skytiger
Wow love your work! I have a few questions for you if that's alright.
1. would you be comfortable with a deer based unicorn?
2. would you be comfortable with one headshot being based off of a faceclaim/actor but not a carbon copy?
3. Would you be willing to smoosh multiple shots into one piece like a sketch page?
4. Could you be bribed to make two headshots in color?

I definitely want something regardless of your answers but you could be the artist I've been looking for for this project <3
@skytiger
Wow love your work! I have a few questions for you if that's alright.
1. would you be comfortable with a deer based unicorn?
2. would you be comfortable with one headshot being based off of a faceclaim/actor but not a carbon copy?
3. Would you be willing to smoosh multiple shots into one piece like a sketch page?
4. Could you be bribed to make two headshots in color?

I definitely want something regardless of your answers but you could be the artist I've been looking for for this project <3
@skytiger

wowza! I love your art!
looks like some folks are going to take those last two slots, so may I get a ping if you ever have an open one?:>
@skytiger

wowza! I love your art!
looks like some folks are going to take those last two slots, so may I get a ping if you ever have an open one?:>
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
please add me to your pinglist! @skytiger
please add me to your pinglist! @skytiger
eN4chTc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7