Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
@dragonwheels

Not sure, but I believe they'll be given when the achievements system is back up and running.
@dragonwheels

Not sure, but I believe they'll be given when the achievements system is back up and running.
@chatoyant

Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it!

@chatoyant

Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it!

I was about to ask if there were specific delay times depending on which achievement but from back reading the comments I'm guessing it's all up to chance really. Well, that's unfortunate. I just collected all the dolls and runestones this morning with the help of my friend. I hope the achievements for both pop up relatively soon because I did promise to give them back to her once I did.
I was about to ask if there were specific delay times depending on which achievement but from back reading the comments I'm guessing it's all up to chance really. Well, that's unfortunate. I just collected all the dolls and runestones this morning with the help of my friend. I hope the achievements for both pop up relatively soon because I did promise to give them back to her once I did.
I have all the chess pieces and haven't got the achievement yet
I have all the chess pieces and haven't got the achievement yet
@Warriorcatslove all you can do is wait. as long as you keep the pieces in your hoard, the achievement will eventually register
@Warriorcatslove all you can do is wait. as long as you keep the pieces in your hoard, the achievement will eventually register
fzww6al.png
So I've been on Flight Rising for a few months now and not a single Coliseum achievement has been awarded to me. I don't know exactly how many enemies I've defeated, but definitely over 100 for that one achievement. I also have two lvl 25s, but no lvl achievements have been awarded. Please note that these dragons have been at that level for a long time, likely a month or two now, so it doesn't just seem like the achievements are being slow.

Pretty sure I also should have gotten the Chain of Fools achievement on multiple occasions, but that also seems to be a bit broken.
So I've been on Flight Rising for a few months now and not a single Coliseum achievement has been awarded to me. I don't know exactly how many enemies I've defeated, but definitely over 100 for that one achievement. I also have two lvl 25s, but no lvl achievements have been awarded. Please note that these dragons have been at that level for a long time, likely a month or two now, so it doesn't just seem like the achievements are being slow.

Pretty sure I also should have gotten the Chain of Fools achievement on multiple occasions, but that also seems to be a bit broken.
"Where flowers bloom so does hope."
@Silverfang218 battle achievements have stopped working after the coliseum revamp. they will likely stay that way until the rewrite of the achievements system.

the site is currently in the middle of being recoded/revamped. since the achievement system interacts with many other parts of the site, it will likely be one of the last parts to be rewritten. you can read about it in this announcement: link.

the chain of fools achievement has been disabled for years.
@Silverfang218 battle achievements have stopped working after the coliseum revamp. they will likely stay that way until the rewrite of the achievements system.

the site is currently in the middle of being recoded/revamped. since the achievement system interacts with many other parts of the site, it will likely be one of the last parts to be rewritten. you can read about it in this announcement: link.

the chain of fools achievement has been disabled for years.
fzww6al.png
Ah okay, thank you.
Ah okay, thank you.
"Where flowers bloom so does hope."
Hi I would like to report a bug in the achievements. I have collected/obtained the entire chest set and have the correct amount too. But I still have not yet received a notification saying that I have achieved it.

I hate to be complaining about such a wonderful website but this needs to be fixed considering I have seen others with the same problem.
Hi I would like to report a bug in the achievements. I have collected/obtained the entire chest set and have the correct amount too. But I still have not yet received a notification saying that I have achieved it.

I hate to be complaining about such a wonderful website but this needs to be fixed considering I have seen others with the same problem.
Hello, i figured i should report that ive had the items needed to get checkmate! for weeks, but it hasnt registered. I havent had issues with other achievements from what ive noticed, just this one
Hello, i figured i should report that ive had the items needed to get checkmate! for weeks, but it hasnt registered. I havent had issues with other achievements from what ive noticed, just this one
PiAyg8i.png signature.png lIuLTiR.png
ACOZFAh.png
hh5n4WA.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
YMPbu9R.png
aroace_small.png
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161