Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 160 161
While it isn't exactly a good thing, I feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one experiencing problems with certain achievements.

So far I've noticed three that I should have gotten that I haven't. Even after days of meeting the criteria.

I should have gotten the checkmate achievement and diversity one. I also should have gotten the shockswitch combo achievement.

:c I hope these can be fixed eventually
While it isn't exactly a good thing, I feel a little better knowing that I'm not the only one experiencing problems with certain achievements.

So far I've noticed three that I should have gotten that I haven't. Even after days of meeting the criteria.

I should have gotten the checkmate achievement and diversity one. I also should have gotten the shockswitch combo achievement.

:c I hope these can be fixed eventually
Another report of "Checkmate" not working. I was gifted the full chess set, and nothing has come of it. I hope they can fix this bug soon :c
Another report of "Checkmate" not working. I was gifted the full chess set, and nothing has come of it. I hope they can fix this bug soon :c
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
Do the "Earn XXX treasure" achievements not count treasure earned through the Fairegrounds?
According to my Account Settings, I've earned over 1.8M treasure, yet haven't even gotten the "Earn 10k treasure" achievement. (Or any of the other "Earn" achievements. I also have over 200k on hand right now.)

Also, my "Embracing Diversity" achievements isn't unlocking, despite having all the starter breeds in my lair, and even hatching them.
Do the "Earn XXX treasure" achievements not count treasure earned through the Fairegrounds?
According to my Account Settings, I've earned over 1.8M treasure, yet haven't even gotten the "Earn 10k treasure" achievement. (Or any of the other "Earn" achievements. I also have over 200k on hand right now.)

Also, my "Embracing Diversity" achievements isn't unlocking, despite having all the starter breeds in my lair, and even hatching them.
Slots_Button.png
@Unownsender, yes, the achievement will count treasure earned through the Faire games. :) Just about every achievement in the "Miscellaneous" category is suffering lag right now, so the treasure achievements can take a little while to register, even if you've earned well past the required amounts.

The developers hope to tackle this lag issue when the achievement system gets recoded, part of the ongoing site optimization!
@Unownsender, yes, the achievement will count treasure earned through the Faire games. :) Just about every achievement in the "Miscellaneous" category is suffering lag right now, so the treasure achievements can take a little while to register, even if you've earned well past the required amounts.

The developers hope to tackle this lag issue when the achievement system gets recoded, part of the ongoing site optimization!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

No Embracing Diversity achievement. Almost 24 hours now. :)
No Embracing Diversity achievement. Almost 24 hours now. :)
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png
I have the same issue, @KittyCheshire.
I have the same issue, @KittyCheshire.
I have complete Checkmate! but I haven't got the achievement, It's been 1-2 weeks now.
I have complete Checkmate! but I haven't got the achievement, It's been 1-2 weeks now.
Level 20 - 10 dragons achievement bug

My 10th dragon achieved level 20 going on two months ago and I still do not have the achievement.

In the past, when achievements would be slow, the old ones would show when a new one was achieved. This morning I achieved level 30 in scavenging and that achievement showed immediately. Still no level 20 - 10 dragons achievement and I've just leveled up my 11th dragon.

Any idea how much longer I'll have to wait for this?

ETA - I received the achievement after leveling up my 12th dragon today.
Level 20 - 10 dragons achievement bug

My 10th dragon achieved level 20 going on two months ago and I still do not have the achievement.

In the past, when achievements would be slow, the old ones would show when a new one was achieved. This morning I achieved level 30 in scavenging and that achievement showed immediately. Still no level 20 - 10 dragons achievement and I've just leveled up my 11th dragon.

Any idea how much longer I'll have to wait for this?

ETA - I received the achievement after leveling up my 12th dragon today.
I'm also having the Checkmate bug and I suspect I'll have to buy a new mirror in order to get the Diversity cheeve now since it didn't trigger before I exalted my mirror. NBD on that last one, since I'm forever trawling the AH for cute babbies anyway
I'm also having the Checkmate bug and I suspect I'll have to buy a new mirror in order to get the Diversity cheeve now since it didn't trigger before I exalted my mirror. NBD on that last one, since I'm forever trawling the AH for cute babbies anyway
arcaneshieldl.png iceshieldr.png watershieldl.png lightshieldr.png natureshieldl.png
The checkmate achievent was 1-2 months behind, but I got it eventually. Buut my "Dappled" achievement never unlocked
The checkmate achievent was 1-2 months behind, but I got it eventually. Buut my "Dappled" achievement never unlocked
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
1 2 ... 152 153 154 155 156 ... 160 161