Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161
@XxNeonCatxX
This is being 'fixed' by the Achievement revamp, which has been announced. All current achievements will be archived and a new system put in place.

@grayscalee
I'm afraid this can happen with all the collection achievements - anything from a few minutes to multiple weeks. Making sure all the items are in your hoard and aren't moved is all you can do.
@XxNeonCatxX
This is being 'fixed' by the Achievement revamp, which has been announced. All current achievements will be archived and a new system put in place.

@grayscalee
I'm afraid this can happen with all the collection achievements - anything from a few minutes to multiple weeks. Making sure all the items are in your hoard and aren't moved is all you can do.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I have had the deity dolls around for eternity (seriously, for couple of years I'd say) but I still haven't gotten the doll achievement. I've had them around both my Vault and Hoard with no achievement. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f2ab26e58a8fef4dbf5dbc69a46dc65b/tumblr_po7binJLzK1vh99xvo1_400.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/575597aca27adad52cbf941911183b1b/tumblr_po7binJLzK1vh99xvo2_1280.png[/img]
I have had the deity dolls around for eternity (seriously, for couple of years I'd say) but I still haven't gotten the doll achievement. I've had them around both my Vault and Hoard with no achievement.

tumblr_po7binJLzK1vh99xvo1_400.png
tumblr_po7binJLzK1vh99xvo2_1280.png
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
@Sozki
Remove them from your vault and wait, only items in the hoard can trigger the achievements and they can take weeks to trigger even then.
@Sozki
Remove them from your vault and wait, only items in the hoard can trigger the achievements and they can take weeks to trigger even then.
I was working hard for the 10 dragons at level 10 achievement and currently have like 11 dragons at level 10, but nothing happens? Help? [emoji=tundra scared]
I was working hard for the 10 dragons at level 10 achievement and currently have like 11 dragons at level 10, but nothing happens? Help?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@markov

Coliseum achievements have been turned off since the coli rewrite beta and were never re-enabled. It's unlikely that they will be re-enabled before the current achievement system is deactivated and replaced with the new one in progress.
@markov

Coliseum achievements have been turned off since the coli rewrite beta and were never re-enabled. It's unlikely that they will be re-enabled before the current achievement system is deactivated and replaced with the new one in progress.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
I have both all runes and all dolls and I've had them for a while now and I still havent gotten those achievements.
I have both all runes and all dolls and I've had them for a while now and I still havent gotten those achievements.
@LadyHyde

Make sure to don't put them in vault. Actually these achievements are lagged. Which means you've to wait to earn it oneday....
@LadyHyde

Make sure to don't put them in vault. Actually these achievements are lagged. Which means you've to wait to earn it oneday....
He/They
Hi! I'm new here so apologies if this is not a bug and I just happen to be missing something. I have tried to find my achievements but to no avail. Every link I follow just leads me to a blank page that says "Clan Profile » Recent Clan Activity" at the top. I have seen threads saying that even achievements I don't have should be visible, so why is the page blank? I created my account last week if that means anything.
Hi! I'm new here so apologies if this is not a bug and I just happen to be missing something. I have tried to find my achievements but to no avail. Every link I follow just leads me to a blank page that says "Clan Profile » Recent Clan Activity" at the top. I have seen threads saying that even achievements I don't have should be visible, so why is the page blank? I created my account last week if that means anything.
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
@StoryBookWonder achievements were removed completely a while ago because the whole achievement system is being reworked, as it has already been stated on this thread.
@StoryBookWonder achievements were removed completely a while ago because the whole achievement system is being reworked, as it has already been stated on this thread.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark Thank you! Sorry about the mistake
@Ralzakark Thank you! Sorry about the mistake
nHkph7f.pngAMXdJAR.pngO7IFtNN.png8EDULPG.png2Vg82cJ.png
1 2 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161