Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161
I also don't have the Embracing Diversity one, which I believe was supposed to be retroactive? In any case, I had all four breeds in my lair after achievements were turned on today and I didn't get that one (I exalted the mirror later).
I also don't have the Embracing Diversity one, which I believe was supposed to be retroactive? In any case, I had all four breeds in my lair after achievements were turned on today and I didn't get that one (I exalted the mirror later).
I was awarded the Ancient Lair achievement (yay!), but my user page still says Venerable.
I was awarded the Ancient Lair achievement (yay!), but my user page still says Venerable.
Chain of Fools
Chain 3 combos in the Shock Switch fairgrounds game.

I got 3 blocks of each colour and wiped out 12 block in one go, yet i didn't get this achievement.
Chain of Fools

I got 3 blocks of each colour and wiped out 12 block in one go, yet i didn't get this achievement.
I have not gotten the In Tune With the Runes achievement. Despite having them all. I no longer have the Nature Rune, I borrowed it from a friend. He also did not get the achievement, despite having all the Runes.

I have just played ShockSwitch in an attempt to get the Chain of Fools. On three separate occasions I got a chain that went up to, at least five, but the achievement still hasn't counted it.
I have not gotten the In Tune With the Runes achievement. Despite having them all. I no longer have the Nature Rune, I borrowed it from a friend. He also did not get the achievement, despite having all the Runes.

I have just played ShockSwitch in an attempt to get the Chain of Fools. On three separate occasions I got a chain that went up to, at least five, but the achievement still hasn't counted it.
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
Chain of Fools

Scored several such instances, achievement was not awarded.
Chain of Fools

Scored several such instances, achievement was not awarded.
I was also awarded the Ancient Lair achievement, but my user page still says Venerable. Any word on that?

Also encountering the Chain of Fools problem, unless I am misunderstanding. I have had both chains of three blocks, and times when 3 different chains were placed at once (moving a block made a horizontal chain, vertical chain, and a third chain as blocks dropped into place) * If this isn't a bug, what exactly unlocks the achievement?
I was also awarded the Ancient Lair achievement, but my user page still says Venerable. Any word on that?

Also encountering the Chain of Fools problem, unless I am misunderstanding. I have had both chains of three blocks, and times when 3 different chains were placed at once (moving a block made a horizontal chain, vertical chain, and a third chain as blocks dropped into place) * If this isn't a bug, what exactly unlocks the achievement?
[b]Regarding Chain of Fools[/b]: From the Shock Switch beta thread [quote name="Thrage" date="2013-07-10 03:24:48"] [b]Not Yet Implemented:[/b] - The Credits popup incorrectly credits @Thrage for the music - that's actually @Slogra's jam! Send him kisses if you like it. [b][i]- Achievements[/i][/b] - Proper Mobile controls (Coming soon, I promise!) - Milestone notifications (As suggested by @Locke - thanks!) [/quote]
Regarding Chain of Fools:

From the Shock Switch beta thread
Thrage wrote on 2013-07-10 03:24:48:
Not Yet Implemented:

- The Credits popup incorrectly credits @Thrage for the music - that's actually @Slogra's jam! Send him kisses if you like it.
- Achievements
- Proper Mobile controls (Coming soon, I promise!)
- Milestone notifications (As suggested by @Locke - thanks!)
I'm not getting the elemental stone achievement also. Was surprised that I did get some stuff retro, such as the achievements for exalting. Have I really exalted that many dragons?
!
I'm not getting the elemental stone achievement also. Was surprised that I did get some stuff retro, such as the achievements for exalting. Have I really exalted that many dragons?
!
SQVdsFh.png
I borrowed the dolls and the runestones sets, but the achievements are still locked. It's been more than 24 hours, how long do I have to wait? :/
I borrowed the dolls and the runestones sets, but the achievements are still locked. It's been more than 24 hours, how long do I have to wait? :/
I've had all the chess pieces for about 25 hours now (I bought the only two I was missing after the announcement yesterday) and haven't gotten the Checkmate achievement yet.

If it matters, I happened to have all of the rune stones when achievements came back on line, and I did immediately receive In Tune with the Runes.

Also, seconding the mis-reported Gathering percentage: I have 80 out of 150 points, but the overview only shows 13% complete.
I've had all the chess pieces for about 25 hours now (I bought the only two I was missing after the announcement yesterday) and haven't gotten the Checkmate achievement yet.

If it matters, I happened to have all of the rune stones when achievements came back on line, and I did immediately receive In Tune with the Runes.

Also, seconding the mis-reported Gathering percentage: I have 80 out of 150 points, but the overview only shows 13% complete.
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 160 161