Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | < •Plague Subspecies Sales• >
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Claim spot tent thing
*PITCH*
Will do a thing later!
Claim spot tent thing
*PITCH*
Will do a thing later!
I love this thread.. <3 posting for myself to be able to find later so I can check a few of the dragons I have to see if they could be counted as some of these neat subspeicies.. >w<;

edit:

@Ather

also can I be added to the update pinglist
I love this thread.. <3 posting for myself to be able to find later so I can check a few of the dragons I have to see if they could be counted as some of these neat subspeicies.. >w<;

edit:

@Ather

also can I be added to the update pinglist
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

Added you! Thanks for your interest in our subspecies.
@Rosekitten

Added you! Thanks for your interest in our subspecies.
^
I've got four Bugeaters available (sales post here) but also check out other Plaguelings' dragons for sale in this thread if you're interested.
^
I've got four Bugeaters available (sales post here) but also check out other Plaguelings' dragons for sale in this thread if you're interested.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
I have a Gen 1 pair I'm selling that fits zombie criteria. My sales post is here.
I have a Gen 1 pair I'm selling that fits zombie criteria. My sales post is here.
6Sx7SSv.png
[center][b][u]PERSISTENT PESTILENCE[/u][/b][/center] [center][u]RULES:[/u] • First come first serve for hatchlings • You May pay in treasure and gems only, the conversion rate is 1:850 • All dragons will be bought and sold through the auction house unless otherwise stated. • Dragons may be auctioned off in a traditional bidding style in a separate thread that will be linked at my own discretion.[/center] [indent][quote]PAIR ONE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42522901] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425230/42522901_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42382542] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423826/42382542_350.png[/img] [/url] STATUS: ON NEST [/quote] [quote] HATCHLINGS FOR SALE: [/quote][/indent] Breeding cards coming soon
PERSISTENT PESTILENCE
RULES:
• First come first serve for hatchlings
• You May pay in treasure and gems only, the conversion rate is 1:850
• All dragons will be bought and sold through the auction house unless otherwise stated.
• Dragons may be auctioned off in a traditional bidding style in a separate thread that will be linked at my own discretion.
Quote:
PAIR ONE

42522901_350.png

42382542_350.png

Quote:
HATCHLINGS FOR SALE:

Breeding cards coming soon
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
Updated the dragons for sale on my post: You can find them here.
Updated the dragons for sale on my post: You can find them here.
Update Pinglist:@Gilbunny @shanncrafter @EriRegent @Purincess @viciousdisease @LordNibu @pipascout22 @FelinaeFatale @Farwalker @lilsnek @ArcanexHour @Mnkn10 @Radvom @Emperoar @Minona @whyistherumgone @Sxulls @Abyssdrake @Skelizard @3idolon
Breeder Pinglist:
@Shadari @Nekokittybird23 @CyanideCandy @NovaRaptor @Chiad @Pained @InformalKnight @Inuraichi @Katzaklaw @Namira @ReddPyramid @Viviwren

I updated my pairs on the breeder index, if any of you have new pairs, or I don't have the correct number of pairs for you, please let me know, so that I can update them. I have no doubts that some of them are out of date. Thank you all for your patience.
Update Pinglist:@Gilbunny @shanncrafter @EriRegent @Purincess @viciousdisease @LordNibu @pipascout22 @FelinaeFatale @Farwalker @lilsnek @ArcanexHour @Mnkn10 @Radvom @Emperoar @Minona @whyistherumgone @Sxulls @Abyssdrake @Skelizard @3idolon
Breeder Pinglist:
@Shadari @Nekokittybird23 @CyanideCandy @NovaRaptor @Chiad @Pained @InformalKnight @Inuraichi @Katzaklaw @Namira @ReddPyramid @Viviwren

I updated my pairs on the breeder index, if any of you have new pairs, or I don't have the correct number of pairs for you, please let me know, so that I can update them. I have no doubts that some of them are out of date. Thank you all for your patience.
@Farwalker

Thank you, your pair has been registered!
@Farwalker

Thank you, your pair has been registered!
@Ather I did it!! Finally managed to breed for brick/strawberry/honeydew [emoji=familiar heart] ;w; So now I have a pair for both contagion variations! :D
@Ather I did it!! Finally managed to breed for brick/strawberry/honeydew ;w;

So now I have a pair for both contagion variations! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9