Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 390 391
Hi! Me and Lytic's hatchery was affiliated with JustALotCrazy's old one and we'd like to transfer our affiliation to this hatchery if that's cool??
We're currently reworking some of our formatting and whatnot, but you can get to our hatchery through the button in my signature

Congrats on opening!
Hi! Me and Lytic's hatchery was affiliated with JustALotCrazy's old one and we'd like to transfer our affiliation to this hatchery if that's cool??
We're currently reworking some of our formatting and whatnot, but you can get to our hatchery through the button in my signature

Congrats on opening!
nLEUkFV.png
@Spookied

Well hi! :D I saw that when they pinged everyone earlier and yeah, I'd be totally up for that! I should totally put the coding for our top banner somewhere/make a smaller banner for affiliates to use. Tomorrow! I'm still working out the bugs, this is a lot more official than I was prepared for.

Good luck with the reformatting! I'm sure everything will look great when you're finished :) I'll add your banner tomorrow morning.

Thank you a bunch! I'm really happy with how things have worked out ^-^
@Spookied

Well hi! :D I saw that when they pinged everyone earlier and yeah, I'd be totally up for that! I should totally put the coding for our top banner somewhere/make a smaller banner for affiliates to use. Tomorrow! I'm still working out the bugs, this is a lot more official than I was prepared for.

Good luck with the reformatting! I'm sure everything will look great when you're finished :) I'll add your banner tomorrow morning.

Thank you a bunch! I'm really happy with how things have worked out ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

Wow! Your hatchlings are all so beautiful! If I had the treasure, I'd buy that little Blood Wildclaw right away! Please add me to your general ping List!
@Cuddleh

Wow! Your hatchlings are all so beautiful! If I had the treasure, I'd buy that little Blood Wildclaw right away! Please add me to your general ping List!
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
Bump
Bump
jtb7ed.jpg
@Kiradog234

Awh thank you! I'll pass that on to the others because phew all these kiddos aren't mine aha And we do item trades too, if you decide you want it ;3 I'll get you down ASAP!
@Kiradog234

Awh thank you! I'll pass that on to the others because phew all these kiddos aren't mine aha And we do item trades too, if you decide you want it ;3 I'll get you down ASAP!
@Cuddleh
The new graphics look great! :D
@Cuddleh
The new graphics look great! :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon

Aweh thank you! <3 I was a little nervous about making my own but I went for it heh Still have to make an affiliate banner and a bump picture, gah! Things slip through the cracks
@CosmicFalcon

Aweh thank you! <3 I was a little nervous about making my own but I went for it heh Still have to make an affiliate banner and a bump picture, gah! Things slip through the cracks
@Cuddleh
Nervous? :o
But you're so good at it!
@Cuddleh
Nervous? :o
But you're so good at it!
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
The new thread looks GREAT!
My signature is done son!
The new thread looks GREAT!
My signature is done son!

49763919076_224daff96e_n.jpg
@CosmicFalcon

A bit! I have an easy idea for the affiliates, but not sure what to do for bumping. Probably same concept as the dividers but with different words, be consistent.
Agh! Thank you *awkward blush* I had a basic concept and photoshop and went for it lol

@SquishyFishy

Thanks, boothing ;P
@CosmicFalcon

A bit! I have an easy idea for the affiliates, but not sure what to do for bumping. Probably same concept as the dividers but with different words, be consistent.
Agh! Thank you *awkward blush* I had a basic concept and photoshop and went for it lol

@SquishyFishy

Thanks, boothing ;P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 390 391