Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 390 391
@/JustALotCrazy

Aha! We're on top of answering to thread notifications #werock

I'm also going to overhaul the general pinglist organization (*sigh* when I'm not under a pile of hw, tbh) and get it into a Google sheet that I can then send the link for to you and Panda. At least for the general pinglist, since that's the one you two will want.

@adrienne1614

I get that, and I'll get your banner up right away; I saw the code at the bottom of your message and knew what that meant ;D
@/JustALotCrazy

Aha! We're on top of answering to thread notifications #werock

I'm also going to overhaul the general pinglist organization (*sigh* when I'm not under a pile of hw, tbh) and get it into a Google sheet that I can then send the link for to you and Panda. At least for the general pinglist, since that's the one you two will want.

@adrienne1614

I get that, and I'll get your banner up right away; I saw the code at the bottom of your message and knew what that meant ;D
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@/Cuddleh

I'll add yours pronto!
@/Cuddleh

I'll add yours pronto!
hu72dVR.png
I swear I thought I took ya off! But now I remember, you liked getting the updates lol I'll change that now.

I'm assuming you went ahead and pinged @/Munakata because you've listed petbuttglim kids (that's what they're down for), and tack @/adrienne1614 in there too! Haven't listed anyone so they hadn't made it onto the end of the general list yet xD
I swear I thought I took ya off! But now I remember, you liked getting the updates lol I'll change that now.

I'm assuming you went ahead and pinged @/Munakata because you've listed petbuttglim kids (that's what they're down for), and tack @/adrienne1614 in there too! Haven't listed anyone so they hadn't made it onto the end of the general list yet xD
@Cuddleh is this gal available?
Female #32191924
Primary: Moon Iridescent
Secondary: Gold Facet
Tertiary: Gold Runes
Price: 25,000t, 30g
@Cuddleh is this gal available?
Female #32191924
Primary: Moon Iridescent
Secondary: Gold Facet
Price: 25,000t, 30g
oie_Wzaa_NFf1v2np.png
@RubyWolf33

Yes she is! I can have her sent your way? :3

EDIT: And aha! I changed my pricing scale so I mismarked them, but she's yours for that ^-^
@RubyWolf33

Yes she is! I can have her sent your way? :3

EDIT: And aha! I changed my pricing scale so I mismarked them, but she's yours for that ^-^
@Cuddleh yea 25kt is good with me! She goes good with my GlowBug lol
@Cuddleh yea 25kt is good with me! She goes good with my GlowBug lol
oie_Wzaa_NFf1v2np.png
@RubyWolf33

Alright! I'll tell him to get online and send her over; thank you! ^-^
@RubyWolf33

Alright! I'll tell him to get online and send her over; thank you! ^-^
@pandaemonical

Could I grab your bronze/fire/fire bog boy? My mom's taken a liking to him and so I'm going to hold him a bit for her XD
@pandaemonical

Could I grab your bronze/fire/fire bog boy? My mom's taken a liking to him and so I'm going to hold him a bit for her XD
Would it be alright if I could have this pretty bog? My sister just messaged me about these cuties for sale. @Cuddleh or @SquishyFishy sorry I didn't know who exactly to ping
Male #32191926
Primary: Orca Crystal
Secondary: Gold Shimmer
Price: 35,000t, 42g
Would it be alright if I could have this pretty bog? My sister just messaged me about these cuties for sale. @Cuddleh or @SquishyFishy sorry I didn't know who exactly to ping
Male #32191926
Primary: Orca Crystal
Secondary: Gold Shimmer
Price: 35,000t, 42g
@MiniJewel

Well hi there! :) Squishy just texted me about it, so you're certainly welcome to the little boy. I hope you enjoy him, and welcome to FR! ^-^

(I'll prod him to make sure he sends the kiddo asap. He's probably off watching anime again XD)
@MiniJewel

Well hi there! :) Squishy just texted me about it, so you're certainly welcome to the little boy. I hope you enjoy him, and welcome to FR! ^-^

(I'll prod him to make sure he sends the kiddo asap. He's probably off watching anime again XD)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 390 391