Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
@vintagenovelty

I'm sorry, the third one was promised to one user who had been waiting for quite a while! I can add you to the ping list though if you'd like?
@vintagenovelty

I'm sorry, the third one was promised to one user who had been waiting for quite a while! I can add you to the ping list though if you'd like?
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 Might I purchase the last female coatl?
@MikayD18 Might I purchase the last female coatl?
3qKDKeH.png
@MikayD18
Oh, can I reserve an egg please? I was a bit slow with this nest, lol.
@MikayD18
Oh, can I reserve an egg please? I was a bit slow with this nest, lol.
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
@Jenkow

Sorry, the last one isn't available, I just forgot to take it off the front page. I can add you to the ping list if you like? If it were still available, I would have to honor the ping list people first before I would let someone who was not on the list buy one. I'm sorry, it's only fair.
@Jenkow

Sorry, the last one isn't available, I just forgot to take it off the front page. I can add you to the ping list if you like? If it were still available, I would have to honor the ping list people first before I would let someone who was not on the list buy one. I'm sorry, it's only fair.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@SomethingSmarmy

Yes you can, but not right now as it's like 30 days before they will breed again. I will let you know once they are on a nest. It just sucks that there's only been 3 egg nests, like why can't there be 4? Also I have to be able to find another coatl pair to be able to meet up to the demands of the coatls. I have an idea actually.

@itsThirteen

Hey, since you now have an imperial and a coatl with the right color preferences, may I ask you, or give you the opportunity, to sell any coatl babies on here for those who are on the ping list for them? As I stated just above this, it's hard to meet the demands of all the people wanting a coatl with just one pair of them always having a 3 egg nest. I wouldn't want you to sell any of the imperials, there's not really a high demand for those and I can meet them myself. It would be nice to have a little help with the coatls until I find another suitable breeding pair. I might decide to keep one from one of my nests if it has gold glimmer, and try to find a mate that way. Let me know.
@SomethingSmarmy

Yes you can, but not right now as it's like 30 days before they will breed again. I will let you know once they are on a nest. It just sucks that there's only been 3 egg nests, like why can't there be 4? Also I have to be able to find another coatl pair to be able to meet up to the demands of the coatls. I have an idea actually.

@itsThirteen

Hey, since you now have an imperial and a coatl with the right color preferences, may I ask you, or give you the opportunity, to sell any coatl babies on here for those who are on the ping list for them? As I stated just above this, it's hard to meet the demands of all the people wanting a coatl with just one pair of them always having a 3 egg nest. I wouldn't want you to sell any of the imperials, there's not really a high demand for those and I can meet them myself. It would be nice to have a little help with the coatls until I find another suitable breeding pair. I might decide to keep one from one of my nests if it has gold glimmer, and try to find a mate that way. Let me know.
@MikayD18 no I completely understand, I assumed if it were under the tag "available hatchlings" that the ping list hadn't wanted it and it was up for grabs. If you could add me to the coatl pinglist I would greatly appreciate it.
@MikayD18 no I completely understand, I assumed if it were under the tag "available hatchlings" that the ping list hadn't wanted it and it was up for grabs. If you could add me to the coatl pinglist I would greatly appreciate it.
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow

No that's fine, It was my fault I forgot to take it off the front page. I already added you to the list so you'll get a ping next time they are bred :)
@Jenkow

No that's fine, It was my fault I forgot to take it off the front page. I already added you to the list so you'll get a ping next time they are bred :)
@MikayD18
I'd like to get pinged for both pairs, please.
@MikayD18
I'd like to get pinged for both pairs, please.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
@Koffein

Ok, adding you to the list now :)
@Koffein

Ok, adding you to the list now :)
@MikayD18
Thank you!
@MikayD18
Thank you!
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37