Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37
@MikayD18

Why of course! I have a nester of each flight to supply whatever eyes they want. I never thought you'd ask lol. It's just, none of the baby's my pair make will be interbreedable with the ones you make, we need to make that clear I think. So someone doesn't buy one of mine and one of yours hoping for a pair.
@MikayD18

Why of course! I have a nester of each flight to supply whatever eyes they want. I never thought you'd ask lol. It's just, none of the baby's my pair make will be interbreedable with the ones you make, we need to make that clear I think. So someone doesn't buy one of mine and one of yours hoping for a pair.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@itsThirteen

Yes that would be easy to note that the ones you sell would not be inter breedable, but the ones I sell would. You can definitely post on here as your own, and like copy and paste to ping people advertising any coatl babies. When there are coatls I can just grab the code for them and put them up on the page :) In the meantime, I will definitely be looking for some suitable breeders. It just so happens actually there are some jungle/crimson or blood/orange or gold babies on the AH right now, but they have petals and cost an arm and a leg lol. I saw them and I'm like of course. Had to be petals. I still don't even have a stained dragon yet and that gene has been out for quite a while. It will be like forever before I can afford anything with petals. I wish I had some gems to buy 2 of the genes myself and make a breeding pair, and sell them relatively cheap compared to the rest of the ridiculous prices out there right now, that way I would always have a sale because who wants to pay an arm and a leg for a single dragon.
@itsThirteen

Yes that would be easy to note that the ones you sell would not be inter breedable, but the ones I sell would. You can definitely post on here as your own, and like copy and paste to ping people advertising any coatl babies. When there are coatls I can just grab the code for them and put them up on the page :) In the meantime, I will definitely be looking for some suitable breeders. It just so happens actually there are some jungle/crimson or blood/orange or gold babies on the AH right now, but they have petals and cost an arm and a leg lol. I saw them and I'm like of course. Had to be petals. I still don't even have a stained dragon yet and that gene has been out for quite a while. It will be like forever before I can afford anything with petals. I wish I had some gems to buy 2 of the genes myself and make a breeding pair, and sell them relatively cheap compared to the rest of the ridiculous prices out there right now, that way I would always have a sale because who wants to pay an arm and a leg for a single dragon.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18
Both pinglists only male please!
@MikayD18
Both pinglists only male please!
@WynterDragen

Adding you now with those specifics! So sorry for the late reply, I must have passed over you ping.
@WynterDragen

Adding you now with those specifics! So sorry for the late reply, I must have passed over you ping.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18

Oops! could I be added to the ping list for the coatls? I think I forgot to ask before!
@MikayD18

Oops! could I be added to the ping list for the coatls? I think I forgot to ask before!
adQJoil.png
@Anuqa

Sure! I will add you now :)
@Anuqa

Sure! I will add you now :)
Imperials: @Lychii @MardiGras @elinorcross
Both: @WildFlora @Pebbledfox @pinkoak80 @sQld @Mozzi @sootsprites @SwishaSweet @Cassichu @Marmite @jobutt @absinthy @Alcina @Optish @ClarkeGriffin @Koffein @WynterDragen

I have 4 new imperial Quetzalcoatls available, this time with fire eyes. One is currently on hold until I receive an answer from one user, but the other 3 are available. Just click the icon in my signature and it will take you back to the front page and check them out in the available dragons post! Ping me here or send me a CR.
Imperials: @Lychii @MardiGras @elinorcross
Both: @WildFlora @Pebbledfox @pinkoak80 @sQld @Mozzi @sootsprites @SwishaSweet @Cassichu @Marmite @jobutt @absinthy @Alcina @Optish @ClarkeGriffin @Koffein @WynterDragen

I have 4 new imperial Quetzalcoatls available, this time with fire eyes. One is currently on hold until I receive an answer from one user, but the other 3 are available. Just click the icon in my signature and it will take you back to the front page and check them out in the available dragons post! Ping me here or send me a CR.
@MikayD18 can you add me to the list for the first pair for a gold glimmer forest vipera kid?
@MikayD18 can you add me to the list for the first pair for a gold glimmer forest vipera kid?
lL0TUQg.png
@Arigato9000

Sure, the coatls yes, I will add you now :)
@Arigato9000

Sure, the coatls yes, I will add you now :)
@MikayD18
I'd love that Jungle/Tomato/Gold boy you've got!
@MikayD18
I'd love that Jungle/Tomato/Gold boy you've got!
oYJyajD.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37