Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@MikayD18

Could I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
@MikayD18

Could I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you!
@toodlesmcdoodles

Sure! Adding now. Just letting you know that I only breed my dragons upon request now for the time being, only because I am just really busy with college I don't have time to be on here anymore.
@toodlesmcdoodles

Sure! Adding now. Just letting you know that I only breed my dragons upon request now for the time being, only because I am just really busy with college I don't have time to be on here anymore.
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18 Hello! Just wanted to share some art I made which was then colored by Skylark. It features my Quetzacoatl, so it may be something you'd like to use for your subspecies too =) [url=http://imgur.com/eUME1k1][img]http://i.imgur.com/eUME1k1.jpg[/img][/url]
@MikayD18
Hello! Just wanted to share some art I made which was then colored by Skylark. It features my Quetzacoatl, so it may be something you'd like to use for your subspecies too =)

eUME1k1.jpg
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711

It's awesome! Really cool :D I will have to get back to this, currently feeling the mountain of pressure for finals at college!
@Crescentstar711

It's awesome! Really cool :D I will have to get back to this, currently feeling the mountain of pressure for finals at college!
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
@MikayD18
Urf, finals. Best of luck!!!
@MikayD18
Urf, finals. Best of luck!!!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Could I be pinged for both please? Also they’re so pretty! ^u^
Could I be pinged for both please? Also they’re so pretty! ^u^
Loom at the Boom
J74tZ.gif
@Tidias I don't know if you're currently looking for one, but I have two adult females with plague eyes for sale right now! They're in the back of my lair and listed in the AH!
@Tidias I don't know if you're currently looking for one, but I have two adult females with plague eyes for sale right now! They're in the back of my lair and listed in the AH!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@mikayD18

is this still an active subspecies?
@mikayD18

is this still an active subspecies?
nudX0O8.png
@SturmScale
Mikay has been inactive for a long time, sadly. I'd deem this an inactive subspecies. It seems Albali still breeds hers, but they're on cooldown. I don't know about anyone else.

If you really want one, I may be breeding my pair soon and I could let you know when they hatch.
@SturmScale
Mikay has been inactive for a long time, sadly. I'd deem this an inactive subspecies. It seems Albali still breeds hers, but they're on cooldown. I don't know about anyone else.

If you really want one, I may be breeding my pair soon and I could let you know when they hatch.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@rexasaurus
thanks for getting back to me, even after all this time :)

i was able to find a couple dergs that are similar and have set up a breeding plan, but ill take a look at the babies once they are ready.

do you know if python/morph are an accepted pattern? they should be! :)
@rexasaurus
thanks for getting back to me, even after all this time :)

i was able to find a couple dergs that are similar and have set up a breeding plan, but ill take a look at the babies once they are ready.

do you know if python/morph are an accepted pattern? they should be! :)
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37