Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Quetzalcoatl
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[img]http://www.painfulpleasures.com/body_jewelry/gallery/Temporary_Tattoos/TAT2.jpg[/img] [center] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/c101/f/2016/083/0/6/quetzalcoatl_hatchery_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wchrj.png[/img] [b][u]Lore[/u][/b] Quetzalcoatl is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language meaning "feathered serpent". He had a twin brother named Xolotl. Among the Aztecs, whose beliefs are the best-documented in the historical sources, Quetzalcoatl was related to gods of the wind, the planet Venus, merchants, and of arts, crafts and knowledge. He was part of their living history. A God king, priest hero who figured in the making of their civilization. He is a symbol of death and resurrection and the patron of priests. His names outside the Aztec cultural area include Kukulcán, Q'uq'umatz and Votan. To the Toltecs, Quetzalcoatl was a wind God and the morning and evening star, Venus. Quetzalcoatl was, as his name indicates, a feathered serpent, a flying reptile, who was a boundary keeper between earth and sky. The Feathered Serpent was represented as a deity in Mesoamerica from the preclassic period until the conquest in 1521, but is still very widely known to this day. There are several stories in which Quetzalcoatl was born, most of which say that he was born from the virgin Goddess Chimalma, by one way or another. In one story, he is born after the God Onteol appeared to her in a dream. In another story, she is shot by an arrow from Mixcoatl, which caused her to become pregnant with Quetzalcoatl and Xolotl. While in another, she is said to have swallowed an emerald which caused her to conceive. He was a creator deity having contributed essentially to the creation of Mankind. Most Mesoamerican beliefs included cycles of suns. Usually, our current time is considered the fifth sun, the previous four having been destroyed by disasters like flood and fire. In the making of the fifth-world mankind, Quetzalcoatl and Xolotl went to Mictlan, the underworld, collecting the bones of the previous races. With the help of Cihuacoatl, who ground them into flour. The brothers then used their own blood, from several self-inflicted wounds, to imbue the flour with new life and mold it into human shapes. They then taught them how to care for themselves and reproduce. And thus, here we are today. [u][b]Colors & Genes[/b][/u] Primary: [color=darkgreen]Emerald - Forest | Vipera[/color=darkgreen] Secondary: [color=crimson]Rust - Maroon | Peregrine[/color=crimson] Tertiary: [color=gold]Gold - Orange | Glimmer[/color=gold] [u][b]Eye Colors[/b][/u] [color=blue]Water[/color=blue], [color=8c6239]Earth[/color=8c6239], [color=red]Fire[/color=red], [color=lightgreen]Wind[/color=lightgreen], [color=green]Nature[/color=green], [color=darkred]Plague[/color=darkred], [color=gold]Light[/color=gold] *Primarily the eyes will be [color=blue]water[/color=blue], but feel free to request them on another nest and I will see what I can do.* [u][b]Breeds & Cost[/b][/u] Coatl: [color=gold]60k treasure[/color=gold] or [color=lightblue]80 gems[/color=lightblue] Imperial: [color=gold]40k treasure[/color=gold] or [color=lightblue]60 gems[/color=lightblue] [/center] [img]http://www.painfulpleasures.com/body_jewelry/gallery/Temporary_Tattoos/TAT2.jpg[/img]
TAT2.jpg
quetzalcoatl_hatchery_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wchrj.png

Lore

Quetzalcoatl is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language meaning "feathered serpent". He had a twin brother named Xolotl. Among the Aztecs, whose beliefs are the best-documented in the historical sources, Quetzalcoatl was related to gods of the wind, the planet Venus, merchants, and of arts, crafts and knowledge. He was part of their living history. A God king, priest hero who figured in the making of their civilization. He is a symbol of death and resurrection and the patron of priests. His names outside the Aztec cultural area include Kukulcán, Q'uq'umatz and Votan. To the Toltecs, Quetzalcoatl was a wind God and the morning and evening star, Venus. Quetzalcoatl was, as his name indicates, a feathered serpent, a flying reptile, who was a boundary keeper between earth and sky. The Feathered Serpent was represented as a deity in Mesoamerica from the preclassic period until the conquest in 1521, but is still very widely known to this day.

There are several stories in which Quetzalcoatl was born, most of which say that he was born from the virgin Goddess Chimalma, by one way or another. In one story, he is born after the God Onteol appeared to her in a dream. In another story, she is shot by an arrow from Mixcoatl, which caused her to become pregnant with Quetzalcoatl and Xolotl. While in another, she is said to have swallowed an emerald which caused her to conceive.

He was a creator deity having contributed essentially to the creation of Mankind. Most Mesoamerican beliefs included cycles of suns. Usually, our current time is considered the fifth sun, the previous four having been destroyed by disasters like flood and fire. In the making of the fifth-world mankind, Quetzalcoatl and Xolotl went to Mictlan, the underworld, collecting the bones of the previous races. With the help of Cihuacoatl, who ground them into flour. The brothers then used their own blood, from several self-inflicted wounds, to imbue the flour with new life and mold it into human shapes. They then taught them how to care for themselves and reproduce. And thus, here we are today.

Colors & Genes

Primary: Emerald - Forest | Vipera
Secondary: Rust - Maroon | Peregrine
Tertiary: Gold - Orange | Glimmer

Eye Colors

Water, Earth, Fire, Wind, Nature, Plague, Light

*Primarily the eyes will be water, but feel free to
request them on another nest and I will see what I can do.*

Breeds & Cost

Coatl: 60k treasure or 80 gems
Imperial: 40k treasure or 60 gems

TAT2.jpg
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
[center][b][u]Breeding Pairs[/u][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/tigerstripes018/Quetzalcoatl1_zpshkz8jqax.png[/img][/center] [center] [b]Ready to Breed[/b] | On Cooldown | Currently Breeding Nest: Water | Earth | Fire | Wind | Nature | Plague | Light [img]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh317/tigerstripes018/Quetzalcoatls2_zpszihdyibw.png[/img] [b]Ready to Breed[/b] | On cooldown | Currently Breeding Nest: Water | Earth | Fire | Wind | Nature | Plague | Light [u][b]Cooldown End Dates[/b][/u] Coatls: RTB Imperials: RTB [b]**Anyone who has bought both an Imperial and a Coatl Quetzalcoatl, is very welcome and encouraged to sell any coatl babies on this thread as well seeing how the demand for coatls is much higher than the imperials. The demand is hard to meet just by myself, so if anyone is interested in doing this, please let me know! Also, if anyone who has not bought these dragons, but somehow has managed to breed the right color range & genes on their own is also welcome to sell any coatl babies on here.**[/b] [/center]
Breeding Pairs

Quetzalcoatl1_zpshkz8jqax.png
Ready to Breed | On Cooldown | Currently Breeding
Nest: Water | Earth | Fire | Wind | Nature | Plague | Light

Quetzalcoatls2_zpszihdyibw.png
Ready to Breed | On cooldown | Currently Breeding
Nest: Water | Earth | Fire | Wind | Nature | Plague | Light

Cooldown End Dates

Coatls: RTB
Imperials: RTB

**Anyone who has bought both an Imperial and a Coatl Quetzalcoatl, is very welcome and encouraged to sell any coatl babies on this thread as well seeing how the demand for coatls is much higher than the imperials. The demand is hard to meet just by myself, so if anyone is interested in doing this, please let me know! Also, if anyone who has not bought these dragons, but somehow has managed to breed the right color range & genes on their own is also welcome to sell any coatl babies on here.**
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
[center][u][b]Available Quetzalcoatls[/b][/u] [img]http://www.painfulpleasures.com/body_jewelry/gallery/Temporary_Tattoos/TAT2.jpg[/img] [/center] [img]http://www.painfulpleasures.com/body_jewelry/gallery/Temporary_Tattoos/TAT2.jpg[/img]
Available Quetzalcoatls
TAT2.jpg

TAT2.jpg
Coatls
CatTails10
CrazyRedFire
Jost138
NekoTheKat
HereBeDragons
smolz
SomethingSmarmy (fire eyes)
dragonofyang
vintagenovelty
Jenkow (M)
Arigato9000 (jungle/x/gold)
RogueWraith (M sunshine)
LaughingGas (fire eyes)
AntiFerret (light eyes)
SoulsCoatls
Ravaarian (P,L,Wa,Wi eyes)
BurntLeafyToast (F,L,P,Wi,N eyes)
Sunlace (fire eyes)
Guardianess (male)

Imperials
MardiGras
elinorcross (M emerald/blood/gold)
ookamisoulreaper
youslyfish
awaicu (P,N,F eyes)
Thunderbird (Female P,E eyes)

Both
WildFlora
Pebbledfox
pinkoak80
sQld
Mozzi
sootsprites (maybe twins)
SwishaSweet
Cassichu (M)
Marmite
jobutt
absinthy
Alcina
Optish
Koffein
WynterDragen (males)
MischiefSword
Guardianess (P, L,F eyes)
o0cosmiclatte0o
RodeoDust (Wa,L,P eyes)
TriforceDrag0n (P,F,L eyes)
TiaDaWerecat
toodlesmcdoodles

Nesters
Anuqa (wind)
Guardianess (fire)
AntiFerret (light)
RodeoDust (light)
Albali (earth)
Thistill (plague)
rexasaurus (plague)
Coatls
CatTails10
CrazyRedFire
Jost138
NekoTheKat
HereBeDragons
smolz
SomethingSmarmy (fire eyes)
dragonofyang
vintagenovelty
Jenkow (M)
Arigato9000 (jungle/x/gold)
RogueWraith (M sunshine)
LaughingGas (fire eyes)
AntiFerret (light eyes)
SoulsCoatls
Ravaarian (P,L,Wa,Wi eyes)
BurntLeafyToast (F,L,P,Wi,N eyes)
Sunlace (fire eyes)
Guardianess (male)

Imperials
MardiGras
elinorcross (M emerald/blood/gold)
ookamisoulreaper
youslyfish
awaicu (P,N,F eyes)
Thunderbird (Female P,E eyes)

Both
WildFlora
Pebbledfox
pinkoak80
sQld
Mozzi
sootsprites (maybe twins)
SwishaSweet
Cassichu (M)
Marmite
jobutt
absinthy
Alcina
Optish
Koffein
WynterDragen (males)
MischiefSword
Guardianess (P, L,F eyes)
o0cosmiclatte0o
RodeoDust (Wa,L,P eyes)
TriforceDrag0n (P,F,L eyes)
TiaDaWerecat
toodlesmcdoodles

Nesters
Anuqa (wind)
Guardianess (fire)
AntiFerret (light)
RodeoDust (light)
Albali (earth)
Thistill (plague)
rexasaurus (plague)
@MikayD18
Please add me to the ping list for both pairs. Thank you!
@MikayD18
Please add me to the ping list for both pairs. Thank you!
@MardiGras

Added!
@MardiGras

Added!
@MikayD18

could you add me to the pinglist, please?? :)
@MikayD18

could you add me to the pinglist, please?? :)
@LadyDay

Added!
@LadyDay

Added!
@WildFlora @Pebbledfox
@pinkoak80 @sQld
@Mozzi @SwishaSweet
@Malikai (m coatl)
@Cassichu (male)
@Marmite
@jobutt
@CatTails10 (coatl w/ gold/sun/orange)
@Nyfian
@ClarkeGriffin
@CrazyRedFire (coatl)
@absinthy
@MardiGras (coatl & imperial)
@LadyDay

Three identical triplets just hatched, all males. The price is listed on the first post and just below the dragon. Anyone can just send a CR for the dragon in whichever currency desired.
@WildFlora @Pebbledfox
@pinkoak80 @sQld
@Mozzi @SwishaSweet
@Malikai (m coatl)
@Cassichu (male)
@Marmite
@jobutt
@CatTails10 (coatl w/ gold/sun/orange)
@Nyfian
@ClarkeGriffin
@CrazyRedFire (coatl)
@absinthy
@MardiGras (coatl & imperial)
@LadyDay

Three identical triplets just hatched, all males. The price is listed on the first post and just below the dragon. Anyone can just send a CR for the dragon in whichever currency desired.
@MikayD18 I'll take one of the triplets for treasure!
@MikayD18 I'll take one of the triplets for treasure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37